Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   One Piece Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=191)
-   -   one piece 716 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205387)

apacolypz 07-31-2013 02:37 AM

one piece 716

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/716/3

Alright chapter...Don using armament haki as well as Luffy...I did like the jake jake fruit or the jackeret fruit the brother ate...

Sir Crocodile??? interesting.... Now that the jailer has spilled some beans on the liberated prisoners I am sure some point soon in the future Oda will catch us up on our favorite Clown, Fishman and Gay King/Queen.

Wondering what Diamante (spl) has up his sleeve to be able to compete with Luffy and the other winners....???

Numinous 07-31-2013 05:14 AM

Re: one piece 716

The forums are back and One Piece too with a vengeance.

Loved the bit where Luffy and Don Chinjao just tossed the other two contestants like they were rag dolls.

apacolypz 07-31-2013 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Numinous (Post 2136424)
The forums are back and One Piece too with a vengeance.

Loved the bit where Luffy and Don Chinjao just tossed the other two contestants like they were rag dolls.

Yeah that was like the only panel I really liked....

when I saw Luffy and Don move those "rag dolls" all I could picture hearing was Ludacris's-MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY...!!!!

I really didn't want to see a haki fight so soon after following Vergo vs Law but meh....Luffy will topple him and we will move on to the next block...

ask me anything 07-31-2013 12:42 PM

Calling it now. Don Chinjoa's memory loss of his youth is a result of him head smashing something a little too hard during his fight Garp. All this time he was the one who brought his memory problems on himself, but um...well...kinda forgot about it.

PSJiraiya 07-31-2013 01:30 PM

If Buggy is a Shichibukai now why would that guy be after him? does he not know? that just seemed strange to me.

CrustaceaN 07-31-2013 09:31 PM

There is so many ways Oda can go with this and the characters that were revealed in Block C.
-Grappling Society?
-Happou Navy(Was Chinjao a Pirate before or after his post as Navy Commander, or is the Navy a Pirate Crew?)
-Level 6 escapees besides the BB Crew additions and Crocodile etc.

Some many things going on in the NW.
I hope that Sanji can add some Hashouken moves to his arsenal, maybe Luffy too.

Anyhow, I see no way Luffy loses here.
If Luffy has trouble finishing off Chinjao, who is way past his prime, just how freaking awesome was Prime Garp?

Gakure 08-01-2013 08:35 AM

Pure fight chapter. Cool. The last bit worries me. It seems CoC could be used in other ways not just knocking people out.

Dagoro 08-01-2013 11:23 PM

Glad to see the forums up again.

Pretty cool set up chapter. This is the chance to expand haki, I'm hoping for a flashback of Garp and Chinjao as well.

stubborn_d0nkey 08-02-2013 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gakure (Post 2136503)
Pure fight chapter. Cool. The last bit worries me. It seems CoC could be used in other ways not just knocking people out.

I'd be worried if it could only be used for knocking out people

Dagoro 08-02-2013 08:34 AM

Quote:

Calling it now. Don Chinjoa's memory loss of his youth is a result of him head smashing something a little too hard during his fight Garp. All this time he was the one who brought his memory problems on himself, but um...well...kinda forgot about it.
It would be more epic if this headbutt that can supposedly crack a continent lost to Garp's fist leaving that big ass dent on Chinjao's skull. Great way to hype Garp.

Did anyone else laugh at the face Jean made when he saw Chinjao standing over him and Luffy with weapons embedded in his stomach ?

Gotta love OP expressions.

-SassyLady- 08-02-2013 04:03 PM

Holy crap I loved this chapter. Finally a mighty battle everyone out of C-block except Luffy and the old man. Should be an interesting fight.

icedraon620 08-03-2013 06:50 PM

The shocked expressions on the audience's faces always crack me up

Spiegel 08-06-2013 03:27 AM

Just a thought but recalling the day that Laffitte infiltrated the meeting that Sengoku was having with the Shichibukai righter after Luffy defeated Crocodile, it occurred to me that Laffitte was able to bypass high ranking Marine elites and three of the most powerful Shichibukai (Bartholomew Kuma, Doflamingo, and Mihawk) without getting noticed. Sengoku, Doflamingo, and Mihawk at the very least must have superb use of haki (assuming they can use Kenbunshoku haki). I'm only basing my assumption on the fact that Reyleigh can use all three forms of haki, so taking into consideration the prowess of these mentioned individuals, one can assume they could also use Kenbunshoku haki. You'd think they would have sensed Laffitte near by.

Whether or not these guys can use Kenbunshoku haki is not the point of this inquiry but rather if its possible to hide yourself from being detected by a user of Kenbunshoku haki?

Dagoro 08-06-2013 08:14 AM

Haki is not a passive ability, otherwise it would be a nightmare to balance combat. In the instance you mentioned I see it as the people present in the meeting not being worried about any kind of intrusion or attack. they were in the holy land which is heavily protected and the SB were invited, therefore no need to be scanning with Haki.