Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naruto_645_Predictions/Spoilers (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205439)

Konnaha_yellow_flash 08-30-2013 11:12 AM

Naruto_645_Predictions/Spoilers
 
: Minato quits being whinny and goes on the offensive after using the kyuubi's power to regenerate his arm or use a Kyuubi chakra arm as as his own.

: Sasuke with the power of the Yin/Yang Kyuubi power awakens the RG and the Juugo flesh and cells he has in his body re-awakening his CS/Sage mode powers due to the kyuubi's power being riddled with nature energy coming form the Juubi originally and the fact that Juugo's flesh naturally draws on nature energy causes the Kyuubi's power to activate the Juugo flesh and cells forming a new CS/SM.

: killer B sits around being useless as usual... while Hiruzen is busy taking an Another edo pee due to his old swollen colon... Thus hiruzen will never get to fight.

: Kakashi's Kyuubi cloak reawakens healing his wound and giving him the power to Kamui out of there.

: Madara and hashirama are starting to regenerate, but madara comes back quicker, takes advantage and absorbs hashirama in his weaken state to gain a body the same level of Juubito so he can use the tsuki no me without being a Juubi JINK.

Fin/

Predict away!!

Sensei-Q 08-30-2013 06:07 PM

Re: Naruto_645_Predictions/Spoilers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash (Post 2137648)
: Minato quits being whinny and goes on the offensive after using the kyuubi's power to regenerate his arm or use a Kyuubi chakra arm as as his own.

: Sasuke with the power of the Yin/Yang Kyuubi power awakens the RG and the Juugo flesh and cells he has in his body re-awakening his CS/Sage mode powers due to the kyuubi's power being riddled with nature energy coming form the Juubi originally and the fact that Juugo's flesh naturally draws on nature energy causes the Kyuubi's power to activate the Juugo flesh and cells forming a new CS/SM.

: killer B sits around being useless as usual... while Hiruzen is busy taking an Another edo pee due to his old swollen colon... Thus hiruzen will never get to fight.

: Kakashi's Kyuubi cloak reawakens healing his wound and giving him the power to Kamui out of there.

: Madara and hashirama are starting to regenerate, but madara comes back quicker, takes advantage and absorbs hashirama in his weaken state to gain a body the same level of Juubito so he can use the tsuki no me without being a Juubi JINK.

Fin/

Predict away!!

Bolded&cursive: wtf

Bolded: How, when he's in another freaking dimension.

Underlined: you must be on crack today. This ain't the fucking majin buu saga.

DRAGONBPY 08-30-2013 06:43 PM

Re: Naruto_645_Predictions/Spoilers
 
@KYF I only agree with 2 of your points, the point that says Jugos flesh gives him CS/SM hopefully the latter and Minato going on the offense. RG requires mokuton so it will take some time. For KB I'm hoping Obito just sucks Gyuki out of him. Kakashi with Kurama cloak is plausible. And your last point didnt make any sense to me so I wouldnt comment

Konnaha_yellow_flash 08-31-2013 01:18 PM

Re: Naruto_645_Predictions/Spoilers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sensei-Q (Post 2137658)
Bolded&cursive: wtf

Bolded: How, when he's in another freaking dimension.

Underlined: you must be on crack today. This ain't the fucking majin buu saga.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY (Post 2137661)
@KYF I only agree with 2 of your points, the point that says Jugos flesh gives him CS/SM hopefully the latter and Minato going on the offense. RG requires mokuton so it will take some time. For KB I'm hoping Obito just sucks Gyuki out of him. Kakashi with Kurama cloak is plausible. And your last point didnt make any sense to me so I wouldnt comment

1). the Kyuubi cloaks are not bound by time and space which is why naruto did not havce to touch them to power them up. Thus, very likely that kakashi's will come back and even stronger thus healing his wound and giving him the power to escape the kamui dimension.

2). RG does not requires Mokuton, ONLY Yang nature chakra+YIN nature chakra/SG power.

3). Madara is obviously going to try and absorb either part or hashirama completely to increase his power. With the Juubi out of the picture, the ONLY way for Madara to increase his power even further and to the level close to current Juubito. Taking hashirama's (power of the full Kyuubi remember) Plus his already hashirama level power (power of the full Kyuubi) will give madara allot of power very close to Juubito, thus use Mugen tsukuyomi without having to be the juubi's JINK.

ANd since Mokuton is confirmed to absorb Mokuton and combine. There is evidence it can be done, thus no need for an ass pull.

DRAGONBPY 08-31-2013 06:56 PM

Re: Naruto_645_Predictions/Spoilers
 
@KYF, manga never stated RG needed yin/yang chakra. It however showed mokuton being used to unlock rinnegan unless you can show manga panels proving your point.

MrBIG 09-01-2013 09:54 AM

Re: Naruto_645_Predictions/Spoilers
 
We finally get to find out what Oroshimaru and the living Kages are doing.

apacolypz 09-02-2013 06:31 AM

Re: Naruto_645_Predictions/Spoilers
 
Touch on a few things... 1. Juugo can transfer some of his abilities to Sasuke..since they are compatible (via curse mark) Juugo can possibly give Sasuke a more powerful curse mark. Juugo is the originator of Oro's curse mark and being that Juugo has already skin graphed Sasuke before he should be able to do it again and instruct Sasuke on how to draw out his clans power.

2. Kakashi at this point should have a kyuubi cloak just like everyone else... Naruto's last cloak was inferior to the cloak the alliance party has now. So Kakashi can use Kamui more effectively than before.

3. Mokuton has nothing to do with the Rinnegan....being that Madara stole Hashi's dna (Senju) he was able to combine that with his genetic makeup (uchiha) and ascend (combining the bloodline to become stronger). Madara can absorb Hashirama though how much of a boost will he get?

Konnaha_yellow_flash 09-02-2013 01:24 PM

Re: Naruto_645_Predictions/Spoilers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY (Post 2137687)
@KYF, manga never stated RG needed yin/yang chakra. It however showed mokuton being used to unlock rinnegan unless you can show manga panels proving your point.

The Uchiha inherited the YIN half of the sage in the form of Yin nature chakra which creates shape and form from nothingness, which is what the SG does.

And the Senju inherited the yang half of the sage in the form of Yang nature chakra which gives life... increasing abilities just like a sage mode would.
Apparently you forgot that the sage an dhis power/RG was the product of both bloodlines and clans in one, Uchiha+Senju.

SO if you have to combine the full power of the Uchiha/Yin nature chakra and senju/Yang nature chakra then clearly that is what it takes to awaken the RG.

Meanwhile, mokuton is merely a KKG of earth and water, having nothing to do with yang nature chakra.

ninjalostboy95 09-02-2013 03:27 PM

Re: Naruto_645_Predictions/Spoilers
 
When did Mokuton unlock RG? I've never seen Nagato use Mokuton.

DRAGONBPY 09-02-2013 08:04 PM

Re: Naruto_645_Predictions/Spoilers
 
@KYF, I may not be right and it may not have been mokuton but just the senju dna, but show me panels where it said which son inherited which chakra. All I found was that the elder son inherited his eyes , powerful chakra and spiritual energy whereas younger son inherited the body, physical energy.

Dagoro 09-03-2013 01:41 PM

Re: Naruto_645_Predictions/Spoilers
 
Spoiler pics

http://ugc.qpic.cn/manhua_cover/0/03...514ac3065969/0
http://i.imgur.com/snL39wM.png

Nardo combined SM and Kyuubi mode.

CrustaceaN 09-03-2013 09:00 PM

Re: Naruto_645_Predictions/Spoilers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 2137723)

Prediction:

Tobirama Senju - "I created this mode"

DRAGONBPY 09-03-2013 10:47 PM

Re: Naruto_645_Predictions/Spoilers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CrustaceaN (Post 2137736)
Prediction:

Tobirama Senju - "I created this mode"

Don't forget that he thought of the idea to create the rasengan before Minato took on the project who also couldn't finish it. We should seriously have a memes page now

The Special One 09-03-2013 10:57 PM

Re: Naruto_645_Predictions/Spoilers
 
Most jutsu that originates from Konoha that does not derive from a hidden clan or bloodline most likely originates from the 2nd Hokage, at least, I'm waiting for that to be confirmed.

MrBIG 09-03-2013 11:33 PM

Re: Naruto_645_Predictions/Spoilers
 
The next chapter will be dedicated to Captain Yamato's escape/


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.