Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Bleach Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   Bleach 548 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205455)

apacolypz 09-10-2013 05:16 AM

Bleach 548
 
http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/548

Um? Where did it go?

So Captain can still use ice......and with Vice Captain he was able to win making multiple layered ice walls and using ash mixed in with his ice to strike his foe...... nuff said......

NeoKakarott023 09-10-2013 08:08 AM

Re: Bleach 548
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by apacolypz (Post 2138067)
http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/548

Um? Where did it go?

So Captain can still use ice......and with Vice Captain he was able to win making multiple layered ice walls and using ash mixed in with his ice to strike his foe...... nuff said......

His Banaki is gone, he's using his Shikai, and stated of everyone they're the least difference which helps him cause he's a Bum. I was ready for Matsumoto to say 'Bankai' and he become the Vice Capt.

apacolypz 09-10-2013 08:17 AM

Re: Bleach 548
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 (Post 2138083)
His Banaki is gone, he's using his Shikai, and stated of everyone they're the least difference which helps him cause he's a Bum. I was ready for Matsumoto to say 'Bankai' and he become the Vice Capt.

Yeah I get that..just stupid..."not much of a difference between Shikai and Bankai".....i just hate that line. So he trained again using a base blade...and he can still manipulate ice......just idiotic...yeah I really wanted Matsumoto to kinda step up....do something more than the basics...

Spiegel 09-10-2013 08:27 AM

Re: Bleach 548
 
The the fat vice captain dude is gonna die, I can tell.

jekyl_hyde 09-10-2013 09:51 AM

Re: Bleach 548
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiegel (Post 2138089)
The the fat vice captain dude is gonna die, I can tell.

But Ichigo will save the lil sis. I'm beginning to wonder if Kubo hasn't just went all... fuk this manga, I'm tired of dis shat!!!! All derp face and what not.

NeoKakarott023 09-10-2013 04:10 PM

Re: Bleach 548
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiegel (Post 2138089)
The the fat vice captain dude is gonna die, I can tell.

That should be his Bankai... his fat ass explodes and the splatter is devastating. Goodness, he'd better never utter the words, if so were in the deepest trouble ever, watch out.

woody_3162 09-11-2013 05:09 AM

Re: Bleach 548
 
^either that or Kubo is suddenly gonna give him some wonderfull screen time like he did earlier in the Aizen Arc.

Personally i'm expecting some rubbish like 'how do you think i managed to become vice-captiain of this squad?! oh look i'm really uber cool.
We've already had a naruto rip-off in bleach already i.e. burning of weight for super reitsu (zero squad women). If this guy does some crap lipe that i'll just hang my head in despair.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.