Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Anime & Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Attack on Titan 49 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205456)

apacolypz 09-10-2013 05:52 AM

Attack on Titan 49

http://readms.com/r/attack_on_titan/49/2046/1

So Irwin's arm was biten off
Eren was saved by Mikasa
Bert was sliced across the torso by Irwin
Reiner starts throwing Titans at the scouts
The titan that ate Eren's mother is before him?
Christa is trying to stay with Ymir but Connie grabbed her

jekyl_hyde 09-10-2013 09:52 AM

Re: Attack on Titan 49

Quote:

Originally Posted by apacolypz (Post 2138072)
http://readms.com/r/attack_on_titan/49/2046/1

So Irwin's arm was biten off
Eren was saved by Mikasa
Bert was sliced across the torso by Irwin
Reiner starts throwing Titans at the scouts
The titan that ate Eren's mother is before him?
Christa is trying to stay with Ymir but Connie grabbed her

It was nice to have some action back. Backstory is a great thing, but it has to be done properly. I'm hoping Eren goes all Titan again.

apacolypz 09-10-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde (Post 2138099)
It was nice to have some action back. Backstory is a great thing, but it has to be done properly. I'm hoping Eren goes all Titan again.

Damn dude I was wondering would Irwin transform...Dude is the most patriot of all the soldiers. He is like "Don't worry about my fucking arm! GET EREN AND HOLD TRUE TO YOUR HEARTS!" "IMMA FUCKING KILL THIS TITAN AND JOIN YOU ALL SOON!" Like fuck homie! Give that dude a rainbow star...he deserves every color available. Eren def should of busted loose. Also why didn't Bert help? I mean I understand to help hold Eren at bay and keep a watchful eye on Christa. Shit Annie is alive and being tortured. Yeah man information is key esp when we have so much we still don't know about..

Real question
Why hasn't Annie,Ymir, Bert or Reiner went to Eren's old house to attempt to find what the good ole doctor was up to? Get whatever info there to weaken Eren as he isn't an ally......

Vengeance 09-10-2013 08:53 PM

So is smiling titan Grisha?

Senkradlol 09-12-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 2138167)
So is smiling titan Grisha?

Why do you think that? I think there might be a good chance he is a titan but not the one that ate his wife

Vengeance 09-12-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senkradlol (Post 2138256)
Why do you think that? I think there might be a good chance he is a titan but not the one that ate his wife

There's a chance that he foolishly gave himself Titan power during the assault to try and protect the town and his family but for whatever reason couldn't properly control it. Instead of protecting his family he ends up killing his wife. I think it could very well be possible. It'll explain why he's been missing after giving Eran power. He left to protect humanity from himself since he has little-no control over his Titans actions. Smiley is the one who attacked their house and Smiley just so happens to show face now of all times. Smiley can't be just another Titan at this point seeing as he's been given importance by showing face again.

jekyl_hyde 09-12-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 2138257)
There's a chance that he foolishly gave himself Titan power during the assault to try and protect the town and his family but for whatever reason couldn't properly control it. Instead of protecting his family he ends up killing his wife. I think it could very well be possible. It'll explain why he's been missing after giving Eran power. He left to protect humanity from himself since he has little-no control over his Titans actions. Smiley is the one who attacked their house and Smiley just so happens to show face now of all times. Smiley can't be just another Titan at this point seeing as he's been given importance by showing face again.

I'm hoping that Smiley is delved into a lot more in the next chapter. I'm not reading too much into this now, because we have a good handful of characters that should be the core group. But all I really foresee is Smiley's death... that, or Eren gets eaten and sees his head or something like that.

Senkradlol 09-13-2013 04:31 AM

Eh, Idk man. I just don't see it playing out that way, but hey always a chance it's like that.

I will agree that it has to have some importance since the same titan is being used

apacolypz 09-13-2013 04:46 AM

Well being that this was the titan who ate his mom...idk for Eren it is a moment to cut loose and actually grab a bit of vengeance. Not only that because of the battle at hand...maybe this is where Eren finds out a little more about his own specific titan powers.