Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   One Piece Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=191)
-   -   One piece 721 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205457)

Dagoro 09-10-2013 06:13 AM

One piece 721

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/721/3

Enjoy.

Yep, she's joining the SHs.

The toy is probably the king too. Pretty touching story, the soldier dedicated his life to Rebecca. I laughed when he beat up both the bullies and boys who liked her. She has a similar background to Robin, only she had someone there for her while Robin had to pretty much raise herself.

Nice little flashback, I enjoyed it.

Did Caribou just beat a member of Kaido's crew ?

Luffy doesn't let food go to waste lol.

apacolypz 09-10-2013 06:36 AM

Re: One piece 721

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 2138074)
http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/721/3

Enjoy.

Yep, she's joining the SHs.

The toy is probably the king too. Pretty touching story, the soldier dedicated his life to Rebecca. I laughed when he beat up both the bullies and boys who liked her. She has a similar background to Robin, only she had someone there for her while Robin had to pretty much raise herself.

Nice little flashback, I enjoyed it.

Did Caribou just beat a member of Kaido's crew ?

Luffy doesn't let food go to waste lol.

Yeah Kaido's group or part crew has been after him for a while now. Yeah I enjoyed it.. So yeah the soldier isn't a bf or anything of the sort just a father figure. Becca is the last leg of her families blood. She is the Princess and last heir to refute Dofla's claim for the Iron throne. Sorry Game Of Throne moment.....ok I am good, Dolfa turned the citizens against their own kingdom. So when was Toy Soldier turned? So the Riku or whatever army was the household family who ruled the kingdom for hundreds of years. So maybe this is part of the story Grand Dwarf was telling Ussop and Robin.

Dagoro 09-10-2013 06:53 AM

I wonder if she'll get jumped in this match. I expect her to waste some fodder then getting stomped by Cavendish.

apacolypz 09-10-2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 2138079)
I wonder if she'll get jumped in this match. I expect her to waste some fodder then getting stomped by Cavendish.

Since she tried to get at Luffy it makes me think she isn't as strong. Cavendish certainly will target her. She has been by Luffy's side since Cavendish found out. She will take out some names but she will get smashed and someone who Luffy really wants to put a hurting on will win. Luffy will then retaliate

Spiegel 09-10-2013 08:26 AM

So there is no One Piece next week? It's like there's a break every two chapters. -____-

Shrike 09-10-2013 08:46 AM

Good chapter. Kind of already seen, but it's still great. I liked seeing D family back then, too. Diamante intrigues me more and more, but then again, there isn't a crew in the whole OP world that interests me more then the Donquixote family, so I am probably hyped because of that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiegel (Post 2138088)
So there is no One Piece next week? It's like there's a break every two chapters. -____-

Yeah, after that hospital thing Oda started taking breaks all the time. I doubt that he's starting to slack, so I wonder what's up. Realistically, he would need time to think about the plot of a complicated arc such as Dresrossa (there are too many characters here, it's unreal), but I dunno, I thought he already knew everything once he started it.

Buck09 09-10-2013 11:24 AM

Nice wee chapter to set up Rebecca backstory. I think there is a very good chance now for her to join the SH crew, in a way she will be similar to how Nami started out, and when I say this I mean when you remember way back Nami couldnt really fight at the start, she had some skills with a Bo Staff then that was upgraded to Clima Tact as we all know now shes badass. So next chapter we will probably get a look at how she fights in the arena. I think that she also might serve a similar role like Vivi she was looking to go with the crew at one point but stayed to be in her country, so there is a chance after Donflamigo is done that she might be the new Queen ? (( possibilty not saying its happening ))

Also Mr Soldier, I would like to throw in either its her Grandfather who was King before or is actually her Mother soul inside the toy. But I cant remember wasnt there something awhile ago with Mr Soldier and Franky talking about how people forget those whose souls are in the toys ?

Sucks were on a break I want to see more ! :P The front pages never fail to amuse me. The guy from Kaidou crew had been chasing Caribou for ages now to drink his mud !

Dagoro 09-10-2013 12:09 PM

The toy soldier said "I'll teach you to fight without hurting anyone.". What do you guys think her fighting style will be ?

Maybe she is the type to disable without causing serious damage to her opponent.

apacolypz 09-10-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 2138104)
The toy soldier said "I'll teach you to fight without hurting anyone.". What do you guys think her fighting style will be ?

Maybe she is the type to disable without causing serious damage to her opponent.

I paid attention to that line as well. Maybe Becca may be trained in a fighting style similar to Mifune. Where she can attack fiercely and give her opponent zero chances to strike. She could def Dagaro have such an attack possibly haki infused. Something more than Vivi (Vivi didn't have anything but a pet big ass duck) and something less than Shirahoshi (powerful weapon)or whatever the princess from FMI. Becca may not be completely a greenhorn but she has a lot to learn. Not that Oda has defined any pattern in how he treats his Princesses, I think Rebecca may have something up her sleeve in terms of skill. I'd say her fighting style may be similar to having a byakugan..where she has a stance that presents almost zero openings/blind spots. Idk brain is just sprouting ideas lol anywhere i'll stop there.

Buck09 09-10-2013 04:26 PM

Well at first when I saw those words I immediately thought of some fighting style were you use your opponents powers against then, so no matter how strong they are you reverse it on them. But that would still be classed as hurting them i guess ? Another possibility is some sort of submission type moves leaving the oppenent unable to fight ? Simple disarming oppenents too but that be pretty useless against those with DF's.

She also could be taught simply to dodge ? You know until tire the person your against out. Just trying to think of most likely atm.

Still think theres a high possibility the solider is her mum though.

icedraon620 09-10-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apacolypz (Post 2138111)
I paid attention to that line as well. Maybe Becca may be trained in a fighting style similar to Mifune. Where she can attack fiercely and give her opponent zero chances to strike. She could def Dagaro have such an attack possibly haki infused. Something more than Vivi (Vivi didn't have anything but a pet big ass duck) and something less than Shirahoshi (powerful weapon)or whatever the princess from FMI. Becca may not be completely a greenhorn but she has a lot to learn. Not that Oda has defined any pattern in how he treats his Princesses, I think Rebecca may have something up her sleeve in terms of skill. I'd say her fighting style may be similar to having a byakugan..where she has a stance that presents almost zero openings/blind spots. Idk brain is just sprouting ideas lol anywhere i'll stop there.

I like this "stance" idea.

Can anyone list the big names in the fight other than Cavendish and Rebecca? Otherwise is it going to be those two one on one. Both swordsman so it made sense to me.

Spiegel 09-10-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icedraon620 (Post 2138138)
I like this "stance" idea.

Can anyone list the big names in the fight other than Cavendish and Rebecca? Otherwise is it going to be those two one on one. Both swordsman so it made sense to me.

The fighters in Block D include Cavendish, Meadows, Mummy, Rebecca, Rolling Logan, Fighting Lion, Damask, Acilia, and Suleiman.

-SassyLady- 09-10-2013 06:12 PM

Hmm firgured she'd have a troubled past like the rest, I think she'd be the next crew-memeber for them but whose to say? It would be really interesting though to see what unfolds. I really hope she's badass and kicks all of them within her battle.

But I'm wishful thinking it...

Spiegel 09-10-2013 06:15 PM

I think she'll surprise us all in battle. I can see her using the Mera Mera no mi abilities with her sword techniques. If she joins the crew and Luffy gives her his brother's fruit powers.

NeoKakarott023 09-10-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiegel (Post 2138148)
The fighters in Block D include Cavendish, Meadows, Mummy, Rebecca, Rolling Logan, Fighting Lion, Damask, Acilia, and Suleiman.

Not hating but honestly not impressed, half the fighters in Luffy's block could've killed these guys/gals, but appearances can be deceiving.