Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naruto_647 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205472)

Lightning 09-17-2013 05:00 AM

Naruto_647
 
chap izzup.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/647

DRAGONBPY 09-17-2013 05:06 AM

Re: Naruto_647
 
So Madara has sage powers now?

emachina 09-17-2013 05:21 AM

Re: Naruto_647
 
When the fuck are we going to have a new chapter? Seriously, when will his happen?

Ninjas beat up on Tobito, next chapter Tobito fights back, next chapter Naruto gets motivated by memories and fights back against Tobito, Next chapter Tobito counters and people die, next chapter Naruto gets motivated and fights back against Tobito, next chapter Tobito counters the attack, next chapter Naruto is motivated by a memory and fights back.

Dear God, I've read the same fucking two chapters for the past six months!

Oh, and Shikamaru is dead. Come on Kishi, kill Hinata so I no longer have an excuse to keep reading.

apacolypz 09-17-2013 05:28 AM

Re: Naruto_647
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY (Post 2138355)
So Madara has sage powers now?

Actually I think he is literally telling Hashirama either I will use your power since he does possess Hashi's genes or he will absorb Hashi making him stronger so he can fight Obito and switch with him. Madara def did not learn sage mode but because of Hashi he will be able to use it.

DRAGONBPY 09-17-2013 05:33 AM

Re: Naruto_647
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by apacolypz (Post 2138357)
Actually I think he is literally telling Hashirama either I will use your power since he does possess Hashi's genes or he will absorb Hashi making him stronger so he can fight Obito and switch with him. Madara def did not learn sage mode but because of Hashi he will be able to use it.

So just because he has Hashi's genes he can use SM?

apacolypz 09-17-2013 05:40 AM

Re: Naruto_647
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY (Post 2138358)
So just because he has Hashi's genes he can use SM?

yeah I am a bit confused myself....
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/647/11

due to his understanding of Senju and Uchiha powers I think he is able to completely control Hashi's body. Like Zetsu and Obito Madara using that black rod aims to take over his body. Idk if he will force Hashi to enter sage mode so when he absorbs him that power will also become apart of him?

DRAGONBPY 09-17-2013 05:44 AM

Re: Naruto_647
 
If Madara plans on getting SM like that, Sasuke probably can get it from Jugo in a similar way. (not a Sasuke fan but a Neji fan)

apacolypz 09-17-2013 05:50 AM

Re: Naruto_647
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY (Post 2138360)
If Madara plans on getting SM like that, Sasuke probably can get it from Jugo in a similar way. (not a Sasuke fan but a Neji fan)

I agree..though Sasuke getting or using natural energy through Juugo is actually possible.

Human Rasengan 09-17-2013 06:16 AM

Re: Naruto_647
 
Fuck.. Sakura.. Karin instant heals and tsunade hasall thw shit sakura has plus a fuckton of experience. Sa,ura should die healing everyone starting with shikamaru and leave the healing to t the uzumakibitches.

apacolypz 09-17-2013 06:29 AM

Re: Naruto_647
 
http://readms.com/r/naruto/647/2062/1

gizmox 09-17-2013 06:37 AM

Re: Naruto_647
 
Just hate chapters with karin drooling over sasuke. It's not relevant to the story anymore kishi. Waste of page.

Dagoro 09-17-2013 08:01 AM

Re: Naruto_647
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by emachina (Post 2138356)
When the fuck are we going to have a new chapter? Seriously, when will his happen?

Ninjas beat up on Tobito, next chapter Tobito fights back, next chapter Naruto gets motivated by memories and fights back against Tobito, Next chapter Tobito counters and people die, next chapter Naruto gets motivated and fights back against Tobito, next chapter Tobito counters the attack, next chapter Naruto is motivated by a memory and fights back.

Dear God, I've read the same fucking two chapters for the past six months!

Oh, and Shikamaru is dead. Come on Kishi, kill Hinata so I no longer have an excuse to keep reading.

I agree. Adding to that, Kishi hasn't landed any of these emotional moments with me for years. I feel no pity for Nardo's sob story and why should anyone ? The kid is a god in his verse right now, and everyone polishes his nob all the time.

And lol wut ?

His feelings are so powerful that it's moving everyone ? Come the fuck on. This is an army of trained assassins. I bet many of these ninja had seen and been through much tougher shit.

NeoKakarott023 09-17-2013 08:25 AM

Re: Naruto_647
 
Well it seems that Sasuke, Orochimaru, and Harashirma are the few with a set of nuts left on the battlefield. Additionaly since Sasuke doesn't know Senjutsu, he sliced the fucking tree branch off with Susanno, so has Obito turned off the anti-Ninjutsu shit?

And on one panel it seems like Madara controlled one of the petals, how is that possible since he ain't the Jink, or started the process. Lastly why hasn't Obito called Madara out as an enemy, talked shit to him, or even attack him, he's as much of a problem as Harashirma or moar?

Btw, the latest chapter of Feng came out for people looking for some real mayhem and chaos, with God's getting the business.

apacolypz 09-17-2013 08:29 AM

Re: Naruto_647
 
The ninjutsu sucking is Obito's personal technique..Though Obito seems to be able to control the tree like extensions of his arms. (kind of thought still the tree should of absorbed Sasukes attack.) He has already replaced Madara so attacking him while he is OP is just silly. He could easily end both shinobi's. Madara I am unsure but I think he was just telling Hashi that having some of the Kyuubi and Hachibi will allow the petals to blossom. He just pointed it out IMO since his eyes can sense and notice so much more than that of Hashi.

Thanks my dude on the Feng notice!

NeoKakarott023 09-17-2013 08:45 AM

Re: Naruto_647
 
Yeah this battle is summing up to be boring, its as if Madara, and Obito has had the ability to do what they want, when they want, against anyone they want, they passed far fetched a month ago.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.