Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naruto 648 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205487)

Xethorsiph 09-25-2013 02:16 AM

Naruto 648

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/648

Enjoy....hahaha

Edit: yeah...a statement, THAT'S why I linked it at page 16 first....totally.

Xethorsiph 09-25-2013 02:18 AM

Re: Naruto 648

So, the curse mark that Sasuke no longer has allows him to power his susano'o with senjutsu Chakra? I mean, we all knew power ups would be coming for him, but seriously?

AOTKorby 09-25-2013 02:29 AM

Good thing this chapter did fuck nothing to advance the plot.

EDIT: Also did Kishimoto completely fucking forget what the 2nd Mizukage looked like or something? You know, the asshole with the Jokey Boy and all the illusion bullshit. Because all the people they show there as the "totally the 2nd kage from each village" match up except for the Mist's.

Sensei-Q 09-25-2013 02:47 AM

Senjutsu Susano'o. We all saw that coming, for sure.

Almost the entire chapter was a flashback. At first I was like "why link to page 16?" but then I was like "oh relevant chapter starts and ends at 16"

Spiegel 09-25-2013 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xethorsiph (Post 2138763)

Your link starts from the last page.

We see the one hundredth comparison between Naruto and Sasuke with Hashirama and Madara.

Pointless flashback is pointless

Chapter gets a 1/5

apacolypz 09-25-2013 03:02 AM

not bad showing the first Kage's.....Sasuke using Juugo as a source of chakra and then pumping that chakra through Susanoo.....interesting Kishi...Kages showing up in time for Hashi forced flashback. Meh not much learned from this chapter..we all knew Sasuke was going to use Juugo....Oddly Naruto's Kurama is poured out of Minato??? I understand it forced its own recovery over his dark half but why out of Minato when he is sealed in Naruto?

Edit: Sasuke's Susanoo has feet! YAY! lol....

ninjalostboy95 09-25-2013 04:20 AM

Lol at this chapter. Looks like something Kishi thought to buy time for thought. Smh

DRAGONBPY 09-25-2013 04:51 AM

Sasuke becoming a senjutsu user isn't what I call an ass pull power up. Though I had hoped he used SM instead of CM. I personally think Sasuke will realise his CM is not on par with SM and somehow learn to use it. That or he uses v2 CM

Aman Shahur 09-25-2013 04:59 AM

this chapter feel like dinner with lots of grosse vegetables with little bit off meat for the opening.....kitchi is like mean parent who fill a plate up with brocoli and carrot flashbacks but at the start and end off each chapter he give us a small piece off meat just to keep us satified and lick our lip for more.........

chapter start very promise with susanoo curse mark but we dont get to see this in action because we get a vegetables for the majority of the chapter until the end where we get a bite off chicken............

i think hachirama going to get defeat by madara soon because i always get a suspicion when kichi show flashback for character on the sideline because it usually mean death..........plus it seem like hachirama get a closure because he finally saw his dream off united shinobi forces realise and plus madara add more relevance for the storyline and beating hachi add to his hype so that another reason for hachi getting defeat........also it mean naruto have to make a step up and take the stage center if hachi die because at the moment hachi is still the boss and i can maybe see a kages vs madara rematch come up

Emissary of Justice 09-25-2013 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY (Post 2138772)
Sasuke becoming a senjutsu user isn't what I call an ass pull power up. Though I had hoped he used SM instead of CM. I personally think Sasuke will realise his CM is not on par with SM and somehow learn to use it. That or he uses v2 CM

Uh, he's not using CM. Jugo's doing it.

apacolypz 09-25-2013 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY (Post 2138772)

yeah it's not an ass pull what so ever...Kishi simply is making Juugo relevant by not having Sasuke suck up his power and fight Obito alone with Naruto. By having Juugo pump chakra into Sasuke/Susanoo it kinda gets over the whole gotta stay still to suck up Natural energy like Naruto. Orochimaru is saying Sasuke will surpass Madara...well you gotta show me more....For me personally I would of went the whole Curse mark way...that way Sasuke could have a power boost and actually go beyond that of Level 2. His physical transformation alone would of been cool compared to Susanoo getting curse mark tats. Sasuke won't be able to control NE. It took Naruto years to get to where he is with sage mode. Naruto>Sasuke at chakra control.

Emissary of Justice 09-25-2013 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aman Shahur (Post 2138773)
hachirama

Hashirama.

Hachi = Killer Bee/Gyuki

luffyus 09-25-2013 06:00 AM

useless chapter .....

Numinous 09-25-2013 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sensei-Q (Post 2138766)
Almost the entire chapter was a flashback. At first I was like "why link to page 16?" but then I was like "oh relevant chapter starts and ends at 16"

^This, this a thousand times. Only thing relevant was Senjutsu Susanoo, the rest was pure, unadulterated filler.

Quote:

EDIT: Also did Kishimoto completely fucking forget what the 2nd Mizukage looked like or something? You know, the asshole with the Jokey Boy and all the illusion bullshit. Because all the people they show there as the "totally the 2nd kage from each village" match up except for the Mist's.
That was confusing too, specially considering he only drew the Second Kazekage in the beginning of Part II as a statue, so he knew what he was doing, so what happened there?

emachina 09-25-2013 06:31 AM

Guys, guys.

Guys.

Call me crazy, accuse me of pulling some KYF style plot point out of my ass with no panels to actually back me up. But, I'm starting to notice striking similarities between Naruto and Hashirama. Not only that, but Sasuke and Madara.