Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   One Piece Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=191)
-   -   One piece 723 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205506)

Dagoro 10-02-2013 10:24 AM

One piece 723

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/723/3

Enjoy.

apacolypz 10-02-2013 11:06 AM

Re: One piece 723

Law making the switch with soldiers heart. Not sure if he warped out of there or what but he was able to capture CC again. I kinda thought Fuji would turn upon Dofla revealing everything but he still seems loyal to the cause. Sanji coming in to save the day lol not expected...how long will this last. It's official Zoro is VP of the ship..not sure if Oda confirmed it. Bart is loving him some Zoro! Luffy will meet up with Zoro and Kinemon eventually after he gets his mate back. Oda introduces a SS within the Pica Squad. Wondering just what his abilities are. Who is controlling the Thunder or was it natural?

op101 10-02-2013 11:08 AM

Thunder was Nami. She used it to beat up the art-lady with the others lol.

apacolypz 10-02-2013 11:20 AM

I noticed that but it didn't click until I went back... Art lady was a bit toasted.

Numinous 10-02-2013 12:26 PM

Holy shit, this chapter! All I can say is: bring it on, Sanji vs Doflamingo!

apacolypz 10-02-2013 01:24 PM

I totally understand now...Law was being pushed down by Fuji's gravity. Once Fuji was distracted by the screams of his man Law took advantage of that second and slipped through using shambles to switch with a rock he had under another room. Nice...Seems also like the Serenigan user Violet may want to leave with Sanji...she was about to say something regarding staying or leaving DR.

Gakure 10-02-2013 01:30 PM

Dfla tanking the fire leg is quite something. Vergo was sent flying with that. Let's see how Sanji holds up.

Time's up for Zoro too to cut some stuff. I hope they try another entry rout only to meet the marines at the other entrance.

NeoKakarott023 10-02-2013 07:31 PM

Best chapter compared to Naruto and Bleach once again.

Dagoro 10-02-2013 08:50 PM

I think this also confirms that Fuji's blade has the DF power.

NeoKakarott023 10-02-2013 10:10 PM

Sanji will need help. At some point Luffy will off Don, but that will be a life or death battle beyond Crocodile, or Lucci. Those battles moar than most 1 on 1 Luffy near died.

Spiegel 10-02-2013 10:41 PM

Anyone think Bartolomeo could become one of Luffy's division commanders?

Senkradlol 10-02-2013 11:16 PM

I really want someone other than Luffy to finish off the #1 guy this arc. How amazing would that be if Sanji and/or Zoro had the spot light?

apacolypz 10-03-2013 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senkradlol (Post 2139146)
I really want someone other than Luffy to finish off the #1 guy this arc. How amazing would that be if Sanji and/or Zoro had the spot light?

It would be awesome but I don't see that happening. Sanji could barely stand toe to toe with Vergo. I give that Vergo was supposed to be a real challenge for Law and Smoker (Armament Haki battle). Dofla has Co Haki so he should have the edge in this bout. Sanji hasn't shown us his two years of growth just yet but I don't see him winning here.

@Dagoro regarding Fuji's blade....Law has been shown using his powers through his own blade. Maybe Fuji is able to concentrate his gravity to a certain point. (Like a blades tip)

Bart certainly seems to have a future with SH's. It would be cool if Oda made him out to be their fan/foe but it would be ideal for him to represent the SH's in his own way. A division commander would be awesome for a layout down the road.

NeoKakarott023 10-03-2013 08:01 AM

But doesn't Bart have his own crew? That's the weirdness with that, its like he's been chasing Luffy since the incident with Buggy almost beheading Luffy, just to fan... that doesn't feel right, and what crew would follow such a fool, just to 'secretly' fan? Its just unclear right now for me.

apacolypz 10-03-2013 08:17 AM

He does have his own crew and he basically deserted them. I would love for him to be some twisted foe/ally...it would be unique esp for his nature. I also am sure soon enough when Luffy faces a threat Bart will come to his side and reveal his fanatic ways. He simply can't find the words when thinking of confronting Luffy. It is crazy weird but i think it will come out well under Oda's guidance.