Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Anime & Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Feng Shen ji 67 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205518)

apacolypz 10-06-2013 11:48 PM

Feng Shen ji 67

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/feng_shen_ji/c067/

MOTHERPLUCKING ENJOY!

Pretty cool chapter! So the Minister has been brought into the gods domain to fight Ah Gou. Which makes me think the Great god may actually fear him. The great King Sage will face the young brother of the Generals Dark Ones. His power to bring his own nightmares to reality is interesting as a soul gear tech. Wondering if he will have the might to fight against a GGod. Ah Gou lived in the Phantom Island for years...so his absorbency rate of smelting aura is quite high. He can manipulate SA long enough to extend his arm as if it was really attached. I think AG will def have the edge here even if Minister is a Master of the SM art.

NeoKakarott023 10-07-2013 08:42 AM

Re: Feng Shen ji 67

Boss, Minister came with 4 buckets of heads of Dudes that basically knew Ah Gou, I call that get back. Next Shorty with the suitcase, looks off the meathook, now the question is he invulnerable to his own shit, since were talking nightmares, he must the Elite in controlling, and possibly deflecting them, they're not like simple physical blows I'm gathering. And EVERYBODY talks shit, from the Bad Guys, to the Kid Capts., this is why Mondays are great.

That Snake shit he summoned is not only huge, it has a lower body with claws, and wings... A 4 headed Snake Dragon that flies, from a Kid. And the biggest Weapon tech thus far.

jekyl_hyde 10-07-2013 08:53 AM

Awesome, epic chapter! Kinda wanted to see the Grand Marshall again, but I'm anxious to see Ah Gou kick Bin Lian's posterior.

On a side note, was I the only person that this thread didn't appear for until I tried to create a thread about it?

NeoKakarott023 10-07-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde (Post 2139320)
Awesome, epic chapter! Kinda wanted to see the Grand Marshall again, but I'm anxious to see Ah Gou kick Bin Lian's posterior.

On a side note, was I the only person that this thread didn't appear for until I tried to create a thread about it?

I just logged on and it was up from apac... Its always out early on Monday, at least for the last 3 weeks since I've been hyped about it, loving the love.

I'm still tripping, that Dude killed everybody at the mines whom were his friends, or worked for him, including kids... But, what should have I expected.... They were only just Monkeys.... this is my new shit, lol.

jekyl_hyde 10-07-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 (Post 2139322)
I'm still tripping, that Dude killed everybody at the mines whom were his friends, or worked for him, including kids... But, what should have I expected.... They were only just Monkeys.... this is my new shit, lol.

I'm not so surprised by that. I'm more surprised by Li Jin. I mean, I would have thought he knew Ah Gou was a good dude after his son returned. I wouldn't be surprised now to see Bin Lian holding Ne Zha during their fight or something like that.

NeoKakarott023 10-07-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde (Post 2139323)
I'm not so surprised by that. I'm more surprised by Li Jin. I mean, I would have thought he knew Ah Gou was a good dude after his son returned. I wouldn't be surprised now to see Bin Lian holding Ne Zha during their fight or something like that.

Though his Son returned, I don't think he latched to specifically to Ah Gou. Remember the Son never told his Pops, what happened to my knowledge, so all that happened with him is still secret.

apacolypz 10-07-2013 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 (Post 2139325)
Though his Son returned, I don't think he latched to specifically to Ah Gou. Remember the Son never told his Pops, what happened to my knowledge, so all that happened with him is still secret.

It is a secret and he left off pretty much out of disgust of his father. Ah Gou showed his mistreatment, he showed him true passion and consideration for others. For Ne zha it was a wake up call that he has been a big bitch! Now he roams the world searching for his role model. It would be pretty awesome if he showed up here and put his dad on his ass. Remember he was being impassively instructed on Smelting Aura as well. The whole headless miners angle was quite nice...but Ah Gou preaching he can hear their cries and their pain was a nice touch. He will make them both pay for ever insulting the living and the dead in such a way...

NeoKakarott023 10-08-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apacolypz (Post 2139369)
It is a secret and he left off pretty much out of disgust of his father. Ah Gou showed his mistreatment, he showed him true passion and consideration for others. For Ne zha it was a wake up call that he has been a big bitch! Now he roams the world searching for his role model. It would be pretty awesome if he showed up here and put his dad on his ass. Remember he was being impassively instructed on Smelting Aura as well. The whole headless miners angle was quite nice...but Ah Gou preaching he can hear their cries and their pain was a nice touch. He will make them both pay for ever insulting the living and the dead in such a way...

Watch out though, his old Boss is setting him up for the Dude he was training. At the beginning of the chapter it stated that those the use Asura Smelting abilities are like Quincies in the SS, and just draw it freely from the air. Young Dude he trained is coming out, and because Ah Gou will do something irrational or not necessary, Uncle Zi's coming to his aid to fight the Boss IMHO.

apacolypz 10-08-2013 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 (Post 2139437)
Watch out though, his old Boss is setting him up for the Dude he was training. At the beginning of the chapter it stated that those the use Asura Smelting abilities are like Quincies in the SS, and just draw it freely from the air. Young Dude he trained is coming out, and because Ah Gou will do something irrational or not necessary, Uncle Zi's coming to his aid to fight the Boss IMHO.

You mean the young Prince? The new Emperor's son? I can see that since they have not shown him since he left the mines... Though for me it would be ideal to save him for the after fact. Have Ne zha join Ah Gou only to his have his royal cousin commit to the chase. Having both Master and Student fall to Ah Gou just doesn't serve any purpose besides making AG the master of SA himself. Uncle Zi needs his own foe, it would demerit AG and UZ if they had to team up to beat a GGod.

Sharogy 10-09-2013 12:16 AM

Didn't know there was such devoted fans for FSJ here ^_^, registering just to lurk.

PS: Is this site kinda new ? ;0

apacolypz 10-09-2013 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharogy (Post 2139457)
Didn't know there was such devoted fans for FSJ here ^_^, registering just to lurk.

PS: Is this site kinda new ? ;0

Site isn't new though I think a while ago they changed their domain name from Narutocentral to fandom.com.

Yeah there are quite a number of FSJ fans here. Every week we celebrate a new member joining our little club of the elite.

Sharogy 10-09-2013 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apacolypz (Post 2139458)
Site isn't new though I think a while ago they changed their domain name from Narutocentral to fandom.com.

Yeah there are quite a number of FSJ fans here. Every week we celebrate a new member joining our little club of the elite.

Good to hear ^_^.

PS: Why isn't there a solidified thread that just gets pumped every new release? instead of having a new one every week?

jekyl_hyde 10-09-2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharogy (Post 2139459)
PS: Why isn't there a solidified thread that just gets pumped every new release? instead of having a new one every week?

The mods here are pretty lax. So we don't complain. This is one of the more relaxed forums that I have seen, let alone participated in.

k-lai 10-09-2013 01:18 PM

Yay to the mods.....

NeoKakarott023 10-09-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apacolypz (Post 2139455)
You mean the young Prince? The new Emperor's son? I can see that since they have not shown him since he left the mines... Though for me it would be ideal to save him for the after fact. Have Ne zha join Ah Gou only to his have his royal cousin commit to the chase. Having both Master and Student fall to Ah Gou just doesn't serve any purpose besides making AG the master of SA himself. Uncle Zi needs his own foe, it would demerit AG and UZ if they had to team up to beat a GGod.

No the other Dude that the God of Affliction brought for him to train, that Dude, he has beef with Ah Gou because he was getting clowned like an idiot in the mines.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde (Post 2139469)
The mods here are pretty lax. So we don't complain. This is one of the more relaxed forums that I have seen, let alone participated in.

Plus Feng just got added in the general section by US general members. Op, Naruto, and Bleach (though no one knows why) still maintain they're status as the flagships for Naruto Central/Fandom. Any other new things one thinks is cool can be added by members.