Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Plotholes and other instances Kishi has yet (and probably will not) explain (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205533)

jekyl_hyde 10-10-2013 06:41 PM

Plotholes and other instances Kishi has yet (and probably will not) explain

Hey, remember when Zetsu was a shinobi from the Hidden Grass village?

Or that Zetsu stated he was the earth?

Or that Madara (Obito) placed a kage, who was a jink, under a genjutsu so strong he controlled the dude?

NeoKakarott023 10-10-2013 08:46 PM

Re: Plotholes and other instances Kishi has yet (and probably will not) explain

Zetsu is Akatsuki therefore a liar...
Zetsu IS the Earth I agree, he was born from the Earth.
That whole kage who was a jink story is for the Old Mizukage who's a jink, and unimportant now, so her backstory will prolly never be told.

ninjalostboy95 10-10-2013 09:51 PM

Actually the Madara thing could have been madara we have no idea when he died.

jekyl_hyde 10-10-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 (Post 2139568)
Actually the Madara thing could have been madara we have no idea when he died.

Possible, yes. Probable, I seriously doubt it. I mean, I remember just about 99.7% of us griping about all of these when Kishi gave us the Obito flashbacks.

My point with this thread is that for the past year (for a lot of people, a lot longer than that), Kishi has been rehashing themes and actual events instead of tying up loose ends (nice way to kill someone... Yamato... and just leave him the "f" alone in a tree... did anyone see that foreshadowing???). There are so many more, just going on Obito's flashback of the chuunin exams alone. I mean hell, at least it seems that Kubo is trying to explain a few things with Bleach, no matter what atrocious level that story is at.

I'm taking my time with OP, because I know how long the story already is, and I'm afraid that that story (which a lot of you have built up) will decline as well. I'm seeing declines in Claymore and SnK. Head honchos at publishing companies don't understand that the quality of the material they've put out has seriously declined. Translation sites say help the publishers by buying the actual content. I'm not going to shell out any money for something that is declining in quality unless it holds unbelievable sentimental value.

MrBIG 10-11-2013 12:31 AM

Kabuto not continuously using Deidara C0 explosion but instead sending him to fight hand to hand combat. Deidara is literally a walking nuke and probably the strongest Edo in the manga cause of that ability.
Combine that with the infinite chakra edos get and Kabuto wouldn't need anyone else to win this war.

Not to mention the microscopic C4 explosions would completely annihilate the allied forces.

Both Madara and Tobi have the rinnegan and thus access to "all mighty push" and pull techniques that would seem to be very helpful against a large group of enemies. They never use it.

How did Kakashi get his MS again?

Apparently Minato and other edos right now can all "run out of chakra". This wasn't the case earlier was it? During the Kages vs Madara fight, im pretty sure it was said that Madara had infinite charka supply because he was an edo.

But a few chapters ago Minato exhausted what should of been an infinite amount of stamina and chakra.

________________________________________ _____

How the fuck is Naruto still fighting?

1- healing the entire shinobi forces
2- supplying them with part of his kyuubi chakra.
3- Got part of his chakra sucked out by the tree.
4- Has used countless "high resource" justsus.

Lolwut?

These are the only plotholes I can think of right now, Im sure I'll think of more later on.

junior3605 10-11-2013 12:40 AM

A few that come to mind:

- "That jutsu" (Naruto did not have the seal key at the time)

- Sasuke attempting to use Kirin against Team 7 on a sunny day

- Yamato's condition

- Madara loitering around the battlefield

- Karin's continued obsession with Sasuke even after being stabbed & nearly killed by him

- Whereabouts of Shukaku (1-tail) during the bijuu reunion

- Whatever happened to Hinata's supposedly more talented sister?

kael03 10-11-2013 03:05 AM

Mr.Big, I'll answer one of your questions. Kakashi/Obito got their MS when Kakashi killed Rin. It was shown in the flashback after Obito was revealed as Tobi, to explain why he wants to take over the world.

jeanericuser 10-11-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Karin's continued obsession with Sasuke even after being stabbed & nearly killed by him
She wants the D. She wants the sausage boy's big sausage. She wants the pony ride. She is so hormonal she would bump uglys with a naruto shadow clone that looked like Sasuke. She is a hormonal freak. Nuff said.

Numinous 10-11-2013 11:04 AM

After all the plot points Kishimoto did over the years, the very first chapter became filled with problematic instances:
  • How come there's at least one orphanage in the Land of Fire but neither Naruto nor Sasuke were sent there?
  • How come he was so lonely in academy if Chouji, Shikamaru and Kiba befriended him?
  • How come the Uzumaki were so intimately related to Konoha but nobody joined the pieces when it came to Naruto?
  • How come nobody looked at Naruto and thought of Minato when he's the spitting image of his father?
But if we were to fish all the plot holes and other silly instances, we'd probably come up with an entire page of them.

krurk 10-11-2013 11:42 AM

I like this thread....

-Minato's heritage, where is the rest of his family, and etc...

-Did Kishi read the last Harry Potter book before doing the war battle? (Attempting to kill of secondary characters)

-Character plotholes

jeanericuser 10-11-2013 11:32 PM

Im bored I think I can answer some of these.

Quote:

- "That jutsu" (Naruto did not have the seal key at the time)
He was obviously referring to letting his emotions run wild and relying on the kyubi cloak. If you remember clearly from the start of shippudden all the way till naruto started training for the rasenshuriken, there was an emphasis on the dangers of letting the kyubi cloak run wild. The more powerful the cloak got the more destructive it got until it was a danger to everyone whether it be friend or foe. That is why both Jiraiya, Kakashi, and Yamoto all told naruto repeatedly not to rely on the kyubi chakra.

Quote:

- Madara loitering around the battlefield
Considering how many clones that Hashirama has put on the battlefield, Madara is probably busy taking them out one at a time. After all even a simple clone of Hashirama is a far more serious threat than most of the other fighters in the ninja alliance with the exception of naruto.

Quote:

- Whereabouts of Shukaku (1-tail) during the bijuu reunion
What did all those edo jinks that Obito summon all have in common? Bodies. The reason shukaku wasn't summoned was because shukaku's original host is still alive. Without a body to inhabit, shukaku is little more than a large mass of chakra. Each of the bodies of edo jinks also contained the bijuu which is why when it came time for gedo maza to absorbe them again it grabbed the bodies of the jinks which also happened to be where the bijuu resided.

Quote:

- Whatever happened to Hinata's supposedly more talented sister?
Considering how particularly young she was at the time we last saw her she would barely be a genin fresh out of the academy. I think the reason we haven't seen her is the same reason we have not seen konohamaru on the battlefield. The younger genin are protecting the village in case anyone decides to sneak attack the hidden leaf village.

ninjalostboy95 10-12-2013 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBIG (Post 2139571)
Kabuto not continuously using Deidara C0 explosion but instead sending him to fight hand to hand combat. Deidara is literally a walking nuke and probably the strongest Edo in the manga cause of that ability.
Combine that with the infinite chakra edos get and Kabuto wouldn't need anyone else to win this war.

Not to mention the microscopic C4 explosions would completely annihilate the allied forces.

That's like saying why doesn't Madara spam meteors across the whole battlefield and get rid of the alliance. Like seriously, da fuq are they gonna do about this? Spam bijū bombs and hope it gets destroyed? The story would end fast if kishi gave his chars the least bit of common sense.

The Special One 10-13-2013 02:53 AM

The C4 thing is a big issue. Deidara could have wiped tons of shit if Kabuto relied on Deidara's C4. Kishi fucked up by having Kabuto even revive Deidara with the C4. It would have made more sense had Deidara's DNA been so eradicated from self destruction that Deidara couldn't be reanimated. Kabuto not using C4 against the alliance seems just foolish, should have left him out of the mass zombie movement, saves a lot of whys.

As for how was Sasuke going to use Kirin against Team 7? Well he did make a handseal before Orochimaru stopped him. Perhaps he was going to use a Katon to heat up the sky, creating the cumulus clouds.

NeoKakarott023 10-13-2013 09:26 PM

Kabuto played himself with his usage of Edo Tensei. He may have made it better, but he didn't use it effectively trying to be the smartest Guy in the room. Madara used it better than the castor.

jekyl_hyde 10-13-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 (Post 2139623)
Kabuto played himself with his usage of Edo Tensei. He may have made it better, but he didn't use it effectively trying to be the smartest Guy in the room. Madara used it better than the castor.

That's not a plothole, that's just shatty writing. Kishi has taken many of his more competent characters and just shat on their knowledge, understanding, and comprehension of battle. Because if things played out the way they were supposed to, the alliance would be using their last dying breaths not because of Obito or Madara, but because of Kabuto and his edos. Madara handled the kages, Obito was dealing with Naruto and co., meanwhile the Zetsus and edos should have wiped out the vast majority of the alliance forces.