Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   One Piece Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=191)
-   -   One piece 731 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205614)

Dagoro 12-10-2013 05:57 PM

One piece 731

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/731

Fucking awesome.

All the factions in the OP world are present in the island.....the battles will be freaking legendary.
So many things to talk about, but I don't want to spoil anything lol.

ask me anything 12-10-2013 06:42 PM

Re: One piece 731

What the fuck did I just read? I can't remember the last time an OP chapter had me anxiously anticipating what would happen next like this one did?

Who was the mysterious guy Luffy was talking too? The clothes kind of looked like Sabo!!! Dear God, if that turns out to be Sabo.....[jaw drops]. And apparently there's a connection to the revolutionary army also. Jizz everywhere!!!

Dagoro 12-10-2013 06:45 PM

It's Sabo, without a doubt. Here is the cover Oda drew of the 3 bothers.

http://s547.photobucket.com/user/mis...er596.png.html

Notice the similar clothes.

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/731/15

This is so awesome. The Revs are in the fight too, this shit will be off the chain.

ask me anything 12-10-2013 07:12 PM

YES!!! I thought the belt buckle and ruffled cravat seemed like his unique style. Oh, man, this shit is crazy. Is Sabo going to inherit Ace's DF?! I approve of this!

Spiegel 12-10-2013 07:29 PM

Holy mother of.... I don't even have words for to describe how awesome this chapter was. Oda is the fucking baws. This arc has me ecstatic. It makes sense for the Revolutionary Army to be there. If Luffy manages to beat Doflamingo then shit will surely hit the fan in the world as the balance of powers will be affected.

Dagoro 12-10-2013 07:33 PM

I imagine shit will speed up tremendously after this arc.

As Law said he broke the gear. Everyone has dealings with Dfla in one way or another so his fall will cause massive waves. Hell we might see BM vs Kaidou as he gets desperate because the smile production was halted and she moving on his while he is vulnerable.

If they clash BB and Shanks will react......damn so many possibilities.

Shrike 12-10-2013 10:31 PM

What the fuck... Revolutionaries, now? I don't know, Oda seems like he went nuts. How will he handle all this? Luffy's face was priceless when he saw Sabo. I am not too sure I felt the moment when Sabo showed up. With all the other things happening in this arc, it's kind of drowned. We'll see. I just don't want the focus from the Donquixote pirates to fall now. I want them all fleshed out, and I especially want to see the seats. I am just not feeling their previous hype right now with the whole BM and Revs appearing. Hell, even DD's hype is at stake here. This arc is crazy. I hope Oda knows what he is doing.

apacolypz 12-11-2013 01:14 AM

So damn....at first I was like Ace the noticed the clothing...def Saboish. Him getting his "blood" brothers devil fruit would be an awesome way for him to be introduced back into the mix. Also with his Dragon possibly saving him and keeping him on as an agent of the Rev. Army is ideal. We were all saying unless SH alliance gets help shit would hit the fan. Luffy's face....priceless....Bart's whole interaction with Luffy also priceless. Def alot going on as Shrike pointed out but let's hope Oda can balance it all with the finesse he has shown in the past. Though this arc has the most switches in direction compared to any other. So turns out the girl was turning them into toys and Trebol is her bodyguard. If she is knocked out the whole toy and memory loss of the country will be voided. Kinda confused though...I thought Bellamy would end up challenging Luffy once Luffy followed him? Luffy got out and Bart and Bellamy split up from them?

Buck09 12-11-2013 03:35 AM

Its funny I was planning to read the mangas after work, but my friend messaged me saying ' You need to read One Piece !' so I thought ok...my god... I cant believe it just when I thought Oda couldnt make my jaw drop more the man did it !

But yes if Sabo gets the Mera Mera Fruit then I'm more than cool with that, though if so I guess we might get some back story as to what happened. If you all remember the scene with Dragon in the flashback to the Sabo story after Sabo boat was destroyed it was hinted he had saved him from the wreckage.

But the little girl I really cant remember who she is ? I remember during the anime sorta filler when Robin was sent to the bridge place she met a girl there before being set free by the Revolutionaries.

Anyone else thinking that Bellamy might be joining Bart's crew ?

apacolypz 12-11-2013 04:00 AM

lol why do i keep picturing bart forming a crew with people who have experience with SH members? Like I see him paying homage to Luffy not by joining him directly but forming a new crew in his namesake. Like The Dark SH's or the New SH's? I know it's silly but with Bart's devotion to Luffy it wouldn't be far fetched esp considering he ditched his crew to roam the sea learning of Luffy's adventures. He would have the first roger under Luffy's fleet.

Buck09 12-11-2013 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apacolypz (Post 2140675)
lol why do i keep picturing bart forming a crew with people who have experience with SH members? Like I see him paying homage to Luffy not by joining him directly but forming a new crew in his namesake. Like The Dark SH's or the New SH's? I know it's silly but with Bart's devotion to Luffy it wouldn't be far fetched esp considering he ditched his crew to roam the sea learning of Luffy's adventures. He would have the first roger under Luffy's fleet.

See when I mentioned Bellamy possibley joining Bart's crew I was thinking about WB different Allies in NW. They are all different pirate crews who go on there adventures yet they have allegiance to WB answering his call for help. Which is how I think most folk will do when it comes to Luffy Vs BB.

After the Fishman Island Arc alot of folk talked about Luffy gaining territory in New World as it pretty much a main way to show power and reputation there. And we spoke about how going by Luffy's character he wouldnt like to form a big fleet of ships like WB had as it wouldnt be his style. But thinking back to the War Arc Hawk Eyes said that Luffy had the power to bring folk to his side which is a terrifying power, this is a prime example of it Bart heard of Luffy exploits and and wanted to be a pirate like him and now hes actually with him. I wouldnt be surpirsed that at the end of this arc Bart tries to offer his crew to Luffy to be apart of his fleet and having Luffy just say hes doesnt want that.

So I think Bart will then take his crew and possibley, cant say it enough, possibley defend Fishman Island and fill in for Luffy who cant be everywhere at once. Not cause Luffy said he should but becuase hes loyal to him and this would be his way of showing he wants to help.

Gakure 12-11-2013 06:49 AM

Just to point out this http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/731/18

Was it a mistake, or did Sabo dress up like luffy, to take his place in the competition.

Help has arrived and it's non other than the Revolutionary Army. This is gonna be epic.

Shrike 12-11-2013 06:57 AM

^Sabo is Lucy now, they exchanged that costume. He will resume fighting as Lucy for the Mera Mera while Luffy is going after Law and DD. Dunno how they got out of the colloseum though.

Dagoro 12-11-2013 07:09 AM

Do you guys think Sabo will eat the MM no Mi ?

Gakure 12-11-2013 07:25 AM

I'm totally ok with it. Him or Corby, Ive got no problem