Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Bleach Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   Bleach 562 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205620)

apacolypz 12-17-2013 05:44 AM

Bleach 562

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/562

well thanks MP this has not been cleaned yet....

they have taken it down...I guess it will be back up soon

k-lai 12-17-2013 11:37 AM

Re: Bleach 562

It's up... If all the other captains could keep their cool like renji did this around this manga could still be enjoyable

Konnaha_yellow_flash 12-17-2013 12:32 PM

Renji owned? How? How did he surpass 2 mid level captains like Kensai and whip guy (do not know his name)...? Just hype strength it seems... Using no real effort at all and beating the guy so easily with a shikai...

How in the hell did renji become a High level captain like the new head captain Flower guy (cannot remember his name either, I need to start reading this manga more lol).

And again, why is it Kubo did not let Hollowfication be used by the 2 Vizards when it clearly would have easily gotten the Job done? Only one answer IMO, sacrificing strong characters and not even letting them use their full power to hype an enemy thus the hero who defeats him... BS Kubo!!! It's aizen all over again...

kael03 12-17-2013 02:07 PM

So being trained by a group that is stronger than the entire gotei 13 combined means he can't be stronger than a captain? Is that what you're saying KYF?

Makes sense.

ask me anything 12-17-2013 03:42 PM

Apparently KYF has forgotten what manga he's reading. The same manga where Ichigo was once barely vice-captain level, until he unleashed and mastered his Bankai due to intense training involving a cat-girl and magical hot springs. Then he went on to beat a mid level captain like Byakuya. All in a mere 3 days time.

Now we got a guy like Renji who is much stronger then your average vice-captain (bordering on low level captain level), that has already possessed his bankai for ages now, who went to receive training from 5 of the highest level shinigami in existence, with the help of an even more magical hot springs rehabilitation treatment, and Kyf can't figure out why he's so strong.

lol

ACt 12-17-2013 10:34 PM

That's not believeable at all. I mean, Ichigo is a teenager. That he didn't get down with naked cat girl during the training is just insane.

apacolypz 12-18-2013 12:43 AM

It isn't shocking what so ever that Renji handled this guy with ease.....though I also agree KYF..why didn't Kubo just allow the Vizards a chance to go wild? Using the Vizard captains and VC to boost Renji's new found power is just pathetic. I do like the fact that is kinda felt like I was reading some old Bleach..but it continued to leave a bad taste in my mouth. Manga seriously needs a pick me up...

ask me anything 12-18-2013 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACt (Post 2140815)
That's not believeable at all. I mean, Ichigo is a teenager. That he didn't get down with naked cat girl during the training is just insane.

That can be explained for the same reason he's failed to hook up with any of the females in this series. He's gay.

Inoue has been practically throwing her tits in his face for 500+ chapters now and he's failed to motorboat them even once. His relationship with Rukia is strictly as a friend but considers his bromance with her brother serious business.

Vengeance 12-18-2013 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash (Post 2140800)
Renji owned? How? How did he surpass 2 mid level captains like Kensai and whip guy (do not know his name)...? Just hype strength it seems... Using no real effort at all and beating the guy so easily with a shikai...

Kensai didn't know how to fight Nacho Libre and was defeated by his power of friendship granted to him by his number one fan. Rose figured out the weakness thanks to Kensai and would have defeated Nacho Libre had he not monologed (like a typical villain) giving away his abilities weakness. Renji on the otherhand came in after and witnessed first hand the power of friendship and quickly destroyed Nacho Libre's trump card. Renji at this point simply overpowered Nacho just like Kensai would have had he known about the power of friendship from the beginnning. As for Renji's so called powerlevel he's been considered a low tier captain class for awhile now and just underwent strength training AFTER his so called training he did to combat opponents similar to Aizen. So yeah we're basically seeing the fruits of not one but two powerups since the Espada arc. Hope that helps.

NeoKakarott023 12-19-2013 12:18 AM

Wow, what a difference in power. Renji didn't even go shikai.

kael03 12-19-2013 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 (Post 2140830)
Wow, what a difference in power. Renji didn't even go shikai.

Um...He was in shikai since he landed.

Gakure 12-19-2013 05:18 AM

If Renji is this much a handful, am just thinking how Ichigo gonna eradicate them by just walking past them. Wait, who am I kidding, this is Kubo we're talking about.

NeoKakarott023 12-19-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kael03 (Post 2140831)
Um...He was in shikai since he landed.

Not hating, but is that assumed? Never saw where either him or Rukia was, just saw them descending.

ask me anything 12-19-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 (Post 2140842)
Not hating, but is that assumed? Never saw where either him or Rukia was, just saw them descending.

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/562/4

You can see Renji already has his sword in Shikai form in the bottom panel.

NeoKakarott023 12-19-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ask me anything (Post 2140843)
http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/562/4

You can see Renji already has his sword in Shikai form in the bottom panel.

Plus I'm assuming the 'sound effect' was going to Shika, whereas before I assumed he just landed and that was the 'sound effect'... clarified, thankx.

Btw have we ever seen Gins tombstone, hoping for a comeback, it'll be needed. He was better than all the Vizard Capts and Vice Capt. combined, by himself. If he could take the onslaught from Ken he would've jumped off that cliff I believe as well, so additionally he had some smarts, hell he attempted Aizen at the optimum time, and Kubo off'd him, not Aizen, by definition, and set up of the Bankai, Aizen should've been gone. Hogukouyu my ass