Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   naruto660 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205627)

apacolypz 12-25-2013 03:52 AM

naruto660

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/660

Gaara and Ichibi history....previous Sand Jink and his connection to Shukaku. Looks like Naruto may of lost Kurama.

dano25655 12-25-2013 04:18 AM

Re: naruto660

Since now that Naruto has lost Kurama, i wonder how many chapters it's gonna take before he comes back.

apacolypz 12-25-2013 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dano25655 (Post 2140892)
Since now that Naruto has lost Kurama, i wonder how many chapters it's gonna take before he comes back.

Naruto was attempting to pull back for some reason..I am guessing to give the chain some slack..Kurama went to talk with Gaara and they came to some resolution. Not sure if Madara sucked in Kurama's chakra as that would crumble the body of the Juubi. If somehow Madara did successfully seal Kurama without inflicting damage to the Juubi's body...Naruto still has his gift from his father...the other half of Kurama...which most likely finally will come into play. Naruto > Minato in regard to chakra control.

Where the fuck are the Kages, Summons, Toads??? I mean this is the end of the world scenario.....show me all sides of it!

ninjalostboy95 12-25-2013 05:19 AM

Kurama won't get back inside me. I ended the chapter right there.

apacolypz 12-25-2013 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 (Post 2140894)
Kurama won't get back inside me. I ended the chapter right there.

Come on brother lol mature up and ignore the gay remarks emerging from Naruto's mouth.

Hell he could of said...."I don't feel Kurama inside me anymore...."

"I feel empty without Kurama inside me."

"Kurama has always been there for me....even when I hated him..I need Kurama in my life."

Next time on One Life to Live (American Soap Opera)

I am sure the trans will be better when MS is released..the art though IMO was a big upgrade from last week.

Numinous 12-25-2013 06:58 AM

Am I the only one left with a sense of void reading this chapter? None of it actually meant something other than pretense of depth. The old jinchuuriki part is void considering none of it came through with Gaara's childhood (even the Kanji, considering Gaara was the one carving the Kanji in his forehead himself) and Naruto losing Kurama will amount to nothing of worth considering Kishimoto already made clear that Uzumaki survive the extraction, so no real sense of risk there.

This gets a quite literal "meh" out of 10.

Dagoro 12-25-2013 07:35 AM

Incoming BS power up for Sasuke. He'll have to hold Mads off until Nardo is back up and running.

Like Num said the tension was gone before the extraction was finished since we know nothing will happen to Nardo.

Also why the hell is everyone just watching this shit unfold ? Do something people. Ino stall Mads even if for a second like you did with Fagbito so someone can take him out or push him back.

Sensei-Q 12-25-2013 08:50 AM

LMAO dat look on his face after he lost his fox. As if he is going to die hahahah. Flashhback provided nothing of relevance, nor did much of the rest of the chapter.

2/5 for actually having pulled out a beast.

Numinous 12-25-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 2140903)
Also why the hell is everyone just watching this shit unfold ? Do something people. Ino stall Mads even if for a second like you did with Fagbito so someone can take him out or push him back.

But if people actually did something, there wouldn't be a plot! Yes, I too cringed at such fact.

Aman Shahur 12-25-2013 11:09 AM

hnnnn this chapter get a coal for me............. such a disappoint........ merry holiday for all y the way...............

Gakure 12-25-2013 11:33 AM

If returning to human form won't work, why not seal Kurama back into his old cage since u frigging have the key.

Gakure 12-25-2013 11:39 AM

Cinama show, this is all what it is. Everyone including the Oro and Kages sitting on the sidelines with popcorns enjoying the show as Kishi revives the jyuubi yet again.

AOTKorby 12-25-2013 02:59 PM

Hooray, giving the Ichibi the "character development" that it missed out on 50 chapters ago. Shame that it doesn't make any sense and falls apart the second you think about the way the series actually went. For fuck's sake, based on the way Gaara's life went Shukaku was goddamned right.

Anyway, Kishi is actually so far down the rabbit hole that he's pointing out his own blatant plot holes and shitty writing and still doing them.

Dagoro 12-25-2013 04:10 PM

Kishi stated that he made Madara too powerful in this year's jump fiesta. Can you guys imagine the BS he'll have to conjure up to put this fucker down ?

Kubo, Kishi is coming for that ass in the "most BS villain defeat in recent manga history" department.

jekyl_hyde 12-25-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 2140917)
Kishi stated that he made Madara too powerful in this year's jump fiesta. Can you guys imagine the BS he'll have to conjure up to put this fucker down ?

Kubo, Kishi is coming for that ass in the "most BS villain defeat in recent manga history" department.

I wouldn't call the Final Getsuga Tenshou a BS villian defeat. As a matter of fact, I would call it the best of Kubo's story, had that been the final act.

Kishi could give a viable explanation that RS was actually an Uzumaki (hence why they excelled in seals), and use that method to Nardo's trump card in the end.

I do concur, both Bleach and Naruto aren't even pathetic anymore. Pathetic is a compliment to what's going on now on those stories.