Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naruto 665 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=205687)

Xethorsiph 02-19-2014 01:39 AM

Naruto 665

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/665

Xethorsiph 02-19-2014 01:39 AM

Re: Naruto665

No.

You don't get to give the fourth hokage sage chakra. Not now. Not when a dozen or so chapters ago, the only way to inflict damage on Obito was sage chakra, and he didn't activate it immediately. No. I'm sorry, but no.

You also don't get to just let him will sage chakra into happening, on his feet, while prepping an attack.

You also don't get to have Naruto, an Uzumaki, get completely flattened by loosing half of a bijuu, and then have Obito lose 7+ bijuu, THEN cast Rinne Tensei, and still be talking and even fighting Zetsu.

apacolypz 02-19-2014 01:50 AM

Re: Naruto 665

Well in defense of loosing his jink and being on the verge of death...Zetsu is keeping him alive. Obito I guess is using his last bit of energy to fight against Zetsu and Madara. Also agreed with the humongous ass pull regarding Minato as being a sage now.... WTF totally agreed..he has been without or lacking chakra for so long..Didn't participate in the senjutsu vs Sage jutsu against Obito. Now all of a sudden because he doesn't have the Kyuubi any longer he can use Sage Mode?

Edit: Not that I need to explain it...Obito is refusing to be Madara...He is refusing what he thought was himself. Now that he knows what he wants and should of fought for Black Zetsu is loosing his grip on Obito's consciousness. That is why the panel shows Black Zetsu lifting from his right side...

Oddly enough one did not expect that speech from Madara. I just thought he would cut him down the instant he rebelled against his plans.. But to say he has a place and is apart of his will..Madara is one egotistical douche. Kakashi attempting to warp Obito and now Minato doesn't have any arms.... Obito kept eyeballing Naruto. I guess somehow he aims to either control Black Zetsu or somehow reach Naruto to seal Kyuubi in him. Also just noticed Obito is about to grab the staff of the Rikudou. Why did Madara even drop it. Obito was damn near keeping up with Tobirama and Minato...Madara just swatted him away with ease. Madara's speed > Obito's.

Shadowblade 02-19-2014 02:14 AM

Manga is extremely beyond sewer levels at the moment.

Geez. Kishi made Minato look like a bigger dumb ass than his son. All this time had Sage Mode and Bijuu Mode together.

Give Minato Rasenshuriken next.

apacolypz 02-19-2014 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowblade (Post 2141981)
Manga is extremely beyond sewer levels at the moment.

Geez. Kishi made Minato look like a bigger dumb ass than his son. All this time had Sage Mode and Bijuu Mode together.

Give Minato Rasenshuriken next.

He didn't use Kurama mode mixed with Sage mode..he just used Sage mode....just to clarify. Minato didn't use Bijuu mode...Bijuu mode would mean dark Kyuubi accepted/fully synced with Minato.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/665/13

If he has wind element..it is possible to mimic his son's jutsu.

LonelyNinja 02-19-2014 02:24 AM

Well that was gay.

AOTKorby 02-19-2014 02:27 AM

Well that was fucking bullshit.

EDIT: Obito didn't steal Madara's staff, he made another of his own by taking over Black Zetsu. Black Zetsu is entirely a construct of willpower, Obito's just superseding Madara's will over it. This is fucking stupid, but it's pretty obvious what's going on. Just FYI.

apacolypz 02-19-2014 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AOTKorby (Post 2141984)

Well that was fucking bullshit.

EDIT: Obito didn't steal Madara's staff, he made another of his own by taking over Black Zetsu. Black Zetsu is entirely a construct of willpower, Obito's just superseding Madara's will over it. This is fucking stupid, but it's pretty obvious what's going on. Just FYI.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/665/19-Obito's staff
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/665/13- Madara's staff

Correct I didn't even notice the black goop coming from Obito's hand. Confused though because technically Obito shouldn't still have access to this chakra or power. Madara basically took it from him since he was mishandling it's usage. I know that Black Zetsu is Madara's will power. The staff I thought was made by those who possess the Sage's true power....though somehow Kishi has made it seem that black goop comes from Madara's will?

MR VSU 02-19-2014 03:23 AM

what the mother FU*K is going on minato is a sage and loses his other arm (ass pull )obito has the power to will bz to stay on(Ass pull) madara does nothing but talk really (ASS pull ) how the fu*k did bz just become the sage staff out of no where(ass pull) this is getting to crazy to handle i hope one piece saves the week

emachina 02-19-2014 03:23 AM

I thought this chapter was awesome. Ok, Minato sage was stupid. But at least Tobito's redemption I can buy. He thought he was acting with Madara to bring about peace. He finally realized he was being used. The Tobito who doesn't turn he back on his friends is still in there. More belevable than half of the other TnJs we've seen.

Five bucks says Tobito kamui's Kyuubi back into Naruto.

apacolypz 02-19-2014 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emachina (Post 2141987)
I thought this chapter was awesome. Ok, Minato sage was stupid. But at least Tobito's redemption I can buy. He thought he was acting with Madara to bring about peace. He finally realized he was being used. The Tobito who doesn't turn he back on his friends is still in there. More belevable than half of the other TnJs we've seen.

Five bucks says Tobito kamui's Kyuubi back into Naruto.

I agree...I thought the chapter was good in regard to Obito's change of heart/character.

Def one of the better TnJ's...Honestly wasn't really a TNJ...it was just decent dialogue between the two. Madara saying Obito had a place with him as the savior of the world from this wicked evil chakra. Obito denouncing himself as Madara and stating he does not turn his back on his comrades (two decades later lol)..he is Obito Uchiha...I thought Kishi did a pretty good job in also comparing Obito now to the words Naruto spoke then.

Minato being a sage is def an asspull...only because he could of cleared this up eons ago. I mean how many debates did we go through in regard to him having a sage's cloak, being able to summon toads but never showed any training even mentioning it off panel....BAD!

Still trying to comprehend Madara's will vs what I thought were traits/abilities of the Sage.

Aman Shahur 02-19-2014 04:02 AM

hnnn so we get more of a compound of minatos trash can nature.......... kichi really dislike this character for my opinion............

no arm left so maybe we see sage mode bite for next chapter.......

apacolypz 02-19-2014 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aman Shahur (Post 2141990)
hnnn so we get more of a compound of minatos trash can nature.......... kichi really dislike this character for my opinion............

no arm left so maybe we see sage mode bite for next chapter.......

I totally forgot about you Aman......can his sage mode help him regenerate arms severed by sage jutsu? No I don't think so...Obito will seal the other half of the Kyuubi into Naruto...It would be perfect since Kishi tried to compare the two and it would be a great way for him to bow out of the manga. Minato is done...hasn't shown any promise since his reintroduction into the War Arc.

ninjalostboy95 02-19-2014 04:07 AM

Two sage's vs each other and the alliance helps one of them. Fucking wonderful

The Special One 02-19-2014 04:07 AM

Well can't say I liked anything about this chapter... Good day...