Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Conspiracy Theories (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Bush consparacy revealed. (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=21160)

Shikamaru_IQ 09-23-2006 05:02 PM

Bush consparacy revealed.

Yes George W. Bush consparacy was revealed. Only a certain number of people know this.

This began 2 years ago as soon as Katrina hit. Bush noticed it was hit at the famous town New orleans. The population was mostly blacks around there. When bush discovered this he thought o a good idea to own america with his precous white people.

His first step was not saving the blacks in the Katrina zone.... So when he didnt help the NBA and Football league helped out Bush noticed this and he was in rage. So he brought up Sport stars should be paid less so they have less power. Another step to domination.

Then the Jews needed to be tooken cared of he gave them better jobs (;i.e more pay) So they wouldnt worry about what was going on and didnt care because they were filthy rich now.

The indains were given jobs with the white house so they didnt get angry and their families were happy with the great pay.

Then the Latino's, Hispanics, Mexicans and Mixed groups were very happy when they saw that the border potro was gone. (Not saying they are all from mexico but were happy when they were all brought toegther and didnt have to live in bad circumstances.

Some celiberties found out about this like Kanye West and Mikeal Myers. So they countered with 'George Bush hates black people' And it was sucees. Black people all over america were about to kill him but then....Kanye west was tooken into goverment grounds. Proof? Didnt you see VMA (video music awards) Kanyes song 'Gold Digger' was a nominee for best Hip Hop Video. But that was made in 2005....... So Kanye didnt have time to make another hit song because he was in goverment fields.

Then George Bush a counter King went and made Black community charaties. Black people then didnt believe Kanye and were silenced.

Kids were tooken into toll so George Bush told Tom a goverment worker to make called myspace so kids were on it all the time and they put hooker, whores out of jail so they can rape them so Bushy can take over america (same with dateline)

Believe me or not i dont care you'll see soon enough. Discuss, Im moving to canada.

UzumakiIchigo 09-23-2006 05:11 PM

Re: Bush consparacy revealed.

ummm, I really don't see any evidence that proves these wild and semi racist claims can you give us some links to this info?

Also Mike myers never said bush hates black people, He was embaressed by kanyes claims. Plus West didn't discover some big conspiracy he was just saying what he thought.

Just because bush is a horrible president doesn't mean he's an evil racist.

D4rKR34v3r 09-23-2006 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikamaru_IQ (Post 754735)
Yes George W. Bush consparacy was revealed. Only a certain number of people know this.

This began 2 years ago as soon as Katrina hit. Bush noticed it was hit at the famous town New orleans. The population was mostly blacks around there. When bush discovered this he thought o a good idea to own america with his precous white people.

His first step was not saving the blacks in the Katrina zone.... So when he didnt help the NBA and Football league helped out Bush noticed this and he was in rage. So he brought up Sport stars should be paid less so they have less power. Another step to domination.

Then the Jews needed to be tooken cared of he gave them better jobs (;i.e more pay) So they wouldnt worry about what was going on and didnt care because they were filthy rich now.

The indains were given jobs with the white house so they didnt get angry and their families were happy with the great pay.

Then the Latino's, Hispanics, Mexicans and Mixed groups were very happy when they saw that the border potro was gone. (Not saying they are all from mexico but were happy when they were all brought toegther and didnt have to live in bad circumstances.

Some celiberties found out about this like Kanye West and Mikeal Myers. So they countered with 'George Bush hates black people' And it was sucees. Black people all over america were about to kill him but then....Kanye west was tooken into goverment grounds. Proof? Didnt you see VMA (video music awards) Kanyes song 'Gold Digger' was a nominee for best Hip Hop Video. But that was made in 2005....... So Kanye didnt have time to make another hit song because he was in goverment fields.

Then George Bush a counter King went and made Black community charaties. Black people then didnt believe Kanye and were silenced.

Kids were tooken into toll so George Bush told Tom a goverment worker to make called myspace so kids were on it all the time and they put hooker, whores out of jail so they can rape them so Bushy can take over america (same with dateline)

Believe me or not i dont care you'll see soon enough. Discuss, Im moving to canada.

@uzimakiichago, that is the proof just not strong.

There is proof, but it is not Strong enough to prove your point. A lot of ppl died in katrina, and it might be bad luck that he could not have save the "blacks" as u said. You are actually being racist, by calling the jewish ppl J**s. and the indian one what were you trying to point ouT?
Your other evidence doesn't point much out so try and serach for more info to back it up.

Corbenk 09-23-2006 06:00 PM

Katrina hit like, a year ago, not two. Also, Kanye said bush hates black people. NOT myers. You would know that Mike had no idea what kanye was going to say by the look on his face.

The second last paragraph is so inane, it is obvious this is a joke :p

SirBenoit 09-23-2006 06:05 PM

no facts at all, did you say anything smart or truthful. hope you have fun in canada

Ninja48 09-23-2006 06:12 PM

Fucking el oh el. El fucking oh, to the fucking el. This is so retarded, that I don't know what to say.

Shikamaru_IQ 09-23-2006 08:30 PM

Your all retarded for actually believing his and debating it.

except corbenk he caught on

Quote:

Originally Posted by D4rKR34v3r (Post 754759)
@uzimakiichago, that is the proof just not strong.

There is proof, but it is not Strong enough to prove your point. A lot of ppl died in katrina, and it might be bad luck that he could not have save the "blacks" as u said. You are actually being racist, by calling the jewish ppl J**s. and the indian one what were you trying to point ouT?
Your other evidence doesn't point much out so try and serach for more info to back it up.

First of all Jewish people arent a race they are a religon. Second theiris nothing bad b calling Jewish people a jew, its just cutting it short.

D4rKR34v3r 09-23-2006 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikamaru_IQ (Post 754974)
Your all retarded for actually believing his and debating it.

what, i don't get it. Who are they believing??? Where is this conspiracy headed to??You make no sense shika.

@Sirbeiot Canada owns man. I am CANADIAN!!

Shikamaru_IQ 09-23-2006 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D4rKR34v3r (Post 754981)
what, i don't get it. Who are they believing??? Where is this conspiracy headed to??You make no sense shika.

@Sirbeiot Canada owns man. I am CANADIAN!!

The same way i dont get your 24 letter no sence name. Re-read my post..

Miburo 09-23-2006 08:49 PM

Joke topic, eh. I don't blame people for not getting it, I always thought jokes were suppose to be funny. I could see how people missed it. Especially when you read the other 'conspiracy theories' on this board. >.>

What was the point of this again?

kluang 09-23-2006 08:51 PM

All right let's do some rewind....

1. New Orleans got beat up by Katrina....hell took some time for Bush to help. Unlike Iraq, he sent troops as fast as speedy gonzalez.

2.About the Jews... well, Israel is Bush "little brother" and helping Jews is like helping Israel. And he still try to help by getting rid of all powerful nation in Middle East such as Iran, Syria.

3.Kanye West, few months after Katrina, he's gone. Never see never heard of him.

4. The Mexicans, well I can't say much of them.

In other words US has vote a horrible man as their leader.

My opinion, The scariest person in the White House is not Bush, but that black woman ( forgot her name) Her last name is Rice.

UzumakiIchigo 09-23-2006 08:53 PM

condeleeza rice?
I think thats how you spell it

kluang 09-23-2006 08:54 PM

Her first name is really hard to spell.

Shikamaru_IQ 09-23-2006 08:57 PM

I did put this in chit chat because it was a joke but someone moved it....<.<

Well most people on this forum got a bad source of humor.

Ninja48 09-23-2006 09:14 PM

I still lol'ed because it was so ridiculous. At first, I thought no one could be that stupid, and it was possibly a joke. But I considered it, and concluded that people can be that stupid. Don't blame me, blame the internets.