Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Girls' shoes are better than guys' shoes? What do you think? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=21172)

Sakuralover26 09-23-2006 10:42 PM

Girls' shoes are better than guys' shoes? What do you think?

I have a question after observing this odd phenomenon. I noticed girls have a much wider variety of shoes than we guys do. I also have thought that girls shoes (not women shoes, okay?) are much cooler than the guys at my school. I've wonder, do girls have better shoes than guys?

P.S.: Of course, I disagree for some shoes that girls wear. I mean like sneakers and such.

Izanagi_Takeshiro 09-23-2006 10:43 PM

Re: Girls' shoes are better than guys' shoes? What do you think?

lol...I agree...I have like 6 pairs.

HarukoChan 09-23-2006 10:47 PM

Who gives a shit about shoes?

| | Hiro | | 09-23-2006 10:47 PM

I think not.

Sakuralover26 09-23-2006 10:47 PM

Hey, I know this is random, but I need someone's opinion on this matter... :mad:

UzumakiIchigo 09-23-2006 10:48 PM

does it really matter?
It's not like I judge people by what they put on their feet

Izanagi_Takeshiro 09-23-2006 10:49 PM

Honestly...Boys do...but women have way cooler boots...like those gothy ones...they look all decked out and evil and shit...wish I could wear those *curses large calves*

HarukoChan 09-23-2006 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakuralover26 (Post 755227)
Hey, I know this is random, but I need someone's opinion on this matter... :mad:

In that case I'll just give my opinion. girls have better shoes because we have better feet so people make more shoes for us. as for boys they have smelly ugly feet no one wants to make shoes for them.

Sakuralover26 09-23-2006 10:51 PM

Then again, what's so wrong about talking about it? I could post a thread about how many people on this forum use swear words, and that would actually have about 60% of the people who voted saying that they cuss!

But still, there isn't anything wrong about talking about it.

Shino 09-23-2006 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakuralover26 (Post 755219)
I have a question after observing this odd phenomenon. I noticed girls have a much wider variety of shoes than we guys do. I also have thought that girls shoes (not women shoes, okay?) are much cooler than the guys at my school. I've wonder, do girls have better shoes than guys?

P.S.: Of course, I disagree for some shoes that girls wear. I mean like sneakers and such.

Maybe your just gay.

They have more variety because females like shoes, which is why they have like 40 pairs of them and us guys dont really give a shit.

....Seriously, you might want to check on that gay thing though :p

Izanagi_Takeshiro 09-23-2006 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarukoChan (Post 755231)
In that case I'll just give my opinion. girls have better shoes because we have better feet so people make more shoes for us. as for boys they have smelly ugly feet no one wants to make shoes for them.

Are you kidding me...women have the most ugly, decrepit, boney feet I've ever seen...I hate womens feet.

Sakuralover26 09-23-2006 10:54 PM

I agree, but still, I hate when people complain about things. Just about 60% of this world is negative or doesn't have nice things to say for once... Why can't people just talk about something anymore? :confused:

Izanagi_Takeshiro 09-23-2006 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakuralover26 (Post 755238)
I agree, but still, I hate when people complain about things. Just about 60% of this world is negative or doesn't have nice things to say for once... Why can't people just talk about something anymore? :confused:

Actually...that's only 20% of the world.

Sakuralover26 09-23-2006 10:57 PM

Well, that was a guess anyway, so why do you have to have the sense to prove me wrong?

Izanagi_Takeshiro 09-23-2006 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakuralover26 (Post 755246)
Well, that was a guess anyway, so why do you have to have the sense to prove me wrong?

You shouldn't base assumptions off of nothingness...that's why.