Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Official Fanclubs (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   The Official S-Cry-Ed Fc! (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=22165)

sasuke_power 10-25-2006 05:22 PM

The Official S-Cry-Ed Fc!

Welcome one and all to the S-cry-ed fc. Where we talk about, none other than, you guessed it. S-cry-ed. This is a great anime I actually feel it should've been longer. We talk about everything S-cry-ed. From Ryuho to Kazuma. So Join Now (lol join now and you'll get ur own alter power).

Owner: Sasuke_Power My alters shell bullet so, u cant take that one, just make ur own awesome one!

Co-Owners:
haku2099-Zetsway alter.
hellrazier99(Blase)
Members:
1.-=(k@k@sh1)=- (Lighning Blade)
2.dd warrior (Undecided)
3. r e n o (Ice Shards Alter)
4. fox maiden (Eternal Flame Alter)
5. Sandseige (Undecided)
6.uchihafan808 (Buster Elemental)
7. Soundgal88 (shadow alter)
8.Peralisc[TGS] (Spiritual Shield)
9.AkamaruKiba( Dark Fire Bazooka)
10.Order Out of Chaos(dark earth alter)
Rulez:
1. No Spamming
2. No Double or triple posting
3. STAY ON TOPIC.
4. Please try to respect everyone
5. NO extremely Vulgar language (you will be reported and removed)
6. No really big pics that take up the whole forum
7. Have FUN!

Banners: I will get some more soon
http://img131.exs.cx/img131/4760/scryedfc6bs.jpg
http://reno0o.jeeran.com/s_cry_ed-logo.jpg

Wallpaper: Just some wallpaper I found searching around. Hope you Like it!

One per month! Change once a month. Just paste this pics to paint and save image then set as background under file in paint program

Additional Rulez/Events- THE TOURNAMENT RULES AND INFORMATION- battle info will be posted here:

Ok so herez the official rules -PLEASE READ THEM!!!

1.Each person who wants to battle MUST pm a co-owner or post in the fc who they want to battle and if that person excepts. A approval for a battle must be approved by co-owner or me. A co-owner or owner will pm the person who they want to battle and see if its ok with them.
2. YOU MUST have a co-owner watch the battle. IT wont count if a co-owner is not present. if no co-owner is present U MAY HAVE UR BATTLE ANYWAY BUT, A WINNER IS NOT GOING TO BE DECIDED UNTIL A CO-OWNER reads over the battle
3. EACH PERSON IS ONLY ALLOWED 12 posts a battle. If u dont win by then, then its a automatic loss. ANY TYPE OF A DRAW WILL BE DECIDED BY A SUDDEN DEATH (1 attack) move
4.U must be a member to start a battle
5. NO DOUBLE POSTING ATTACKS OR FLAMING. u will be kicked out of the fc if u do so
6. After a battle is done ur info on the battle will be posted under the first post the creator, me, sasuke_power, has made.
7. IF UR ELIMINATED then UR ELIMINATED. no secret revival powers. No one has that powerful an alter yet.
8. IF you have any questions plz pm a co-owner or me with it.
9. IF U DECIDED U WANT TO BE A PART OF THE BATTLING AT ALL U MUST TELL EVERYONE BY POSTING IT UP ON THE FORUM!> IF ANY PERSON WHO WANTS TO FIGHT HASNT POSTED THAT THEY WANNA EVEN BE PART OF THIS TOURNAMENT U WONT EvEN BE LISTED!!
10. The official listing for this tournament will be posted by me or other co-owner by this friday.
11. The setup will be as follows, preliminaries, Elimination round, finals.
The next tournament will deal with pairing not this one!
12. I WILL NOT BE HERE ON THE WEEKENDS SO THE BATTLE WILL BE LEFT UP TO THE CO-OWNERS. I will post the info on the battle on monday!
13..NO GOD MODING! Yes u know what that means. That means you dont revive yourself when u die or use attacks that your alter cant handle
14. YOU MUST POST A ATTACK WITHIN 24 HOURS
If u ever are concerned with who u beat or where u stand (or if u got eliminated) just look on the starting page and it will be posted there or pm a co-owner and he/she'll tell u.
Winners of Tournament Round 1-
1.Soundgal88
10 Members so far
JOIN NOW!!

Haku2099 10-25-2006 06:08 PM

Re: The Official S-Cry-Ed Fc!

well I'm more than willing to take up a position as a co-owner, so you can now edit the list to include me. My fav. alter is Zetsway( hope I spelled it right).

sasuke_power 10-26-2006 11:47 AM

join ppl we need more members!

hellrazier99 10-27-2006 08:18 AM

hey i got your post do you still need a co owner???

sasuke_power 10-27-2006 08:19 AM

Yes! I do wanna be ??

hellrazier99 10-27-2006 08:23 AM

Yea Sounds Great My Fav Episode I The One Where He Thinks He Joined The Bad Guys I Think There Was A Script Involved It Was Weird And Cool At The Same Time.

sasuke_power 10-27-2006 08:26 AM

OK!. take the banner and put it in ur sig. u might wanna put it in a tag for safety!
My favs the episodes when kazuma and ryuho finally fight at the end! itz awesome!

r e n o 10-27-2006 09:22 AM

iam in ! YAY :D

sasuke_power 10-27-2006 09:26 AM

um reno just copy my sig and paste it to ur comp. save the pic in a folder then upload it on www.imageshack.us

fox maiden 10-27-2006 01:11 PM

okay, I'll join

sasuke_power 10-27-2006 01:20 PM

To reno fox maiden and helrazier99... pick a alter power

Haku2099 10-27-2006 08:07 PM

wow!, I take one afternoon off, and we start to grow. this is great, welcome new members.

dd warrior 10-27-2006 11:17 PM

Thanks for letting me join S-cry-ed fc.

and for my alter power i pick the same as Sasuke power(shell bullet )

i hope you dont mind

uchihafan808 10-28-2006 12:54 AM

hey can i join i love s-cry-ed! my fav episode is when ryuho reached the top lvl of his alter wen he had the cool zetsuay armor!
hey can i choose an alter?
i want an alter that's like the buster sword from final fantasy.

Haku2099 10-28-2006 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uchihafan808 (Post 797717)
hey can i join i love s-cry-ed! my fav episode is when ryuho reached the top lvl of his alter wen he had the cool zetsuay armor!
hey can i choose an alter?
i want an alter that's like the buster sword from final fantasy.

You may join, I'll send a pm to sasuke power to add you to the list, and you can ask him about the alter power.