Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Create a Fanclub (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=160)
-   -   Hokage's Power (Come Join Today) (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=23250)

sharinganchakra5551 11-25-2006 11:35 AM

Hokage's Power (Come Join Today)

This is a new fanclub.It is all about the world of Naruto.I am the leader/boss(hokage you should say)of this.To get this started I need:

5 Anbu(Co-Owners that help me out)
5 Jonin(Managers that make sure everything goes right)
10-25 Chunin(help others and thmselves get a higher rank)
x Genin(dosen't matter how many, do missions assigned )
x Academy Students(do very very little,doesn't matter)

To see which one you will be you have to take a exam.I'm going to make more sections for each exam.If you want Jonin you would go to the Jonin exams.Send me a private message with the answers aand I'll see how much you got right.Get more than half on all right you pass.If you get half I'll ask you why you want to be that rank and if you give the right answer you will be that.
To get more into what this organization is it is everything you want.If you have any ideas of what we should do let me know and when I find Anbus and Jonins we would make that idea possible or try to .So join this organization,everybody's invited!
P.S.You can become a hokage too.I forgot to mention in this there can be 5 hokages including me.There would be a hokage exam but it is hard.You have to get almost everything right.The most to get wrong is 3,do you got what it takes?

sharinganchakra5551 11-25-2006 11:55 AM

Re: Hokage's Power (Come Join Today)

Oh yea if you think the questions are too hard for some ranks and you really want to be that I would be nice and ask yiu 1 simple question and if you get it correct you would be that rank automaticly but THAT MIGHT NOT COUNT FOR THE HOKAGE EXAM!

sharinganchakra5551 11-25-2006 12:10 PM

Oh and to find the exams search by Hokage Exams,Jonin Exams,Anbu Exams,Chunnin Exams,and Genin Exams.They should be up and running in 30-60 minutes so I can post them.The Genin one would be up in 5 since I got it done.

EARTH STYLE 11-25-2006 02:08 PM

your probally banned by name

1.double posting.
2.you made over 5 fc's

sharinganchakra5551 11-25-2006 02:18 PM

i did not ban you and did not make more than 5 fcs just one.I said if you want to join answer those questions that I posted seperatedly and if you don't know them you have another chance to join as hokage or something!

YondaimeUzumaki 11-25-2006 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EARTH STYLE (Post 849612)
your probally banned by name

1.double posting.
2.you made over 5 fc's

Nah they are all being used for one FC so I think it's okay.

@sharinganchakra5551: I don't think you should have made so many threads because it would have been simpler to have one to start off with and if you get more members then expand. I'll join later some other stuff I gotta take care of first *sighs*.

~YU~

GaiandLee O_o 11-25-2006 04:22 PM

Ayways may i join if I take one of the exams?

sharinganchakra5551 11-25-2006 10:11 PM

ofcourse you can do that!

OG 11-25-2006 10:46 PM

when you have a question, post it in this thread ONLY....and don't post more than one post at a time....ie: don't triple post like you did in the first three posts :/

YoshiToshi 11-26-2006 03:12 AM

Here's the stuff typed out; you can make whatever changes you want to it.