Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Series (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   newbie question i know but humor me (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=23508)

spudrow2005 12-02-2006 08:44 PM

newbie question i know but humor me

ok so i was reading the time jump and how naruto is loosing his control of the 9tail fox how? is it from him using the chakra of the 9tail fox too much? is it just the seal weakening? is time taking its toll? or is the 4th's seal not as strong as people thought?

unnoted 12-02-2006 09:41 PM

Re: newbie question i know but humor me

Its Naruto's will i think. As Naruto wants to do simething impossible like beating Oro, he go on outrage and cant control himself to go on Kyuubi mode. he did controlled it once during the Sasuke confrontation.

Sejma 12-03-2006 10:52 AM

well, jiraiya speculated that the seal was weakening

YondaimeUzumaki 12-03-2006 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unnoted (Post 860256)
Its Naruto's will i think. As Naruto wants to do simething impossible like beating Oro, he go on outrage and cant control himself to go on Kyuubi mode. he did controlled it once during the Sasuke confrontation.

Something like that, initially the Kyuubi's power was triggered by heightened emotions and when in dire danger at first only a bit would slip through like against Haku but after Ero-sennin's training he had better control and could call on it more. So yeah Naruto at the bridge he gets emotional because he's thinking he can finally get Sasuke back but he knows he's not strong enough to take on Oro so he calls on more and more of the Kyuubi power and when Kabuto and Oro keep taunting him he gets more and more pissed hence loosing control to Kyuubi and going into 4 tailed state.

All the states before the 4 tails he can control because his own chakra is strong enough to keep Kyuubi's in check but after the fourth tail it's too much and he goes psycho.

btw you should have spoiler tagged this or at least put it in the manga section there could be some spoiled anime only watchers.

and this isn't a newbie question you hardly understand anything in the manga reading it first time through :D.

Hope I helped.

~UY~

ChojiMullet 12-03-2006 12:44 PM

Yeah i agree that is that he has had more trouble controlling his emotion and that is the problem more then the seal. He has not been able to calm when he thinks sasuke is on the line.

The Great Kakashi 12-03-2006 12:52 PM

This is supposed to be in the Naruto Q&A. Yea... they say the seal is weakening.

Jinchuuriki16 12-03-2006 01:07 PM

they say its the seal thats weakening.. but i feel that it all comes down to naruto himself.. the more he uses the power.. the more he must learn to control it.. the kyuubi could have just overpowered naruto anytime if it wanted to but because of the fact there is something abnt naruto's chakra, seal that we do not know abt.. yet. who knows, it could be as jiraiya says.. ull nver know.

katonha 12-03-2006 05:15 PM

it is from all the reasons that you just stated except for the 4th's seal not as strong as people thought.

Naruto.Haruno 12-08-2006 07:44 AM

i'd say, the seal is weakening, and at the same time Naruto's will is getting weaker, and all the emotions cause the Kyuubi to take control, as the Kyuubi is not quite a guest in Naruto but a part owner.