Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   elemental rasengan.What do you think? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=24114)

akkatsukifan 12-19-2006 05:29 PM

elemental rasengan.What do you think?

In Naruto it seems that you can put different elements in the rasengan,but my question is what do you think the other elemental rasengans look like?Post here what you think the different rasengans are.Also is Chidori the lightning rasengan?

Thanks
:)

imyerbrother 12-19-2006 05:56 PM

Re: elemental rasengan.What do you think?

chidori is not the lightning rasengan.
chidori is simply a high concentration of lightning chakra in one place... nature manipulated chakra. rasengan is "plain" chakra spinning in every direction... form manipulation. kakashi can do both rasengan and chidori, but is unable to fuse the two. a lightning rasengan (like narutos new jutsu) would combine both nature and form manipulation.

akkatsukifan 12-19-2006 06:02 PM

Thanks imyerbrother.

Itai 12-19-2006 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akkatsukifan (Post 885984)
In Naruto it seems that you can put different elements in the rasengan,but my question is what do you think the other elemental rasengans look like?Post here what you think the different rasengans are.Also is Chidori the lightning rasengan?

Thanks
:)

They probably all look the same but with different colors and effects. Like lightning rasengan would be white with sparks around it and fire would be...a fireball? O.o

akkatsukifan 12-19-2006 06:10 PM

I have Naruto Narutimate Hero 3 and in that Jiraiya can use a fire element rasnegan.Its basicaly red.I'll try to find an image it.I think the water rasengan will be a ball of water swilring.But I cant realy imagine what a earth element rasengan would look like.

D4rKR34v3r 12-19-2006 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itai (Post 886028)
They probably all look the same but with different colors and effects. Like lightning rasengan would be white with sparks around it and fire would be...a fireball? O.o

zctive again eh Itai. Meh rasengan with different elements, like fire. WTF!! Wouldn't that like burn youself. THe rasengan is a spinning super thingy. If u added fire it would need to be a lot to keep it lighted . But even if u could it would get too big and killz u!! lightning maybe work. others we know will work, except for maybe earth.

z3ro06 12-19-2006 07:32 PM

it would be a spinning rock, lol. J/p...or am i. I wonder wat it would look like?

imyerbrother 12-19-2006 10:19 PM

haha! "or am i."

i would think it would be something like a dense sandstorm. a big ball of chakra powered sand blasting.