Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   3 years from now =spoilers= (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=251)

Jiraiya 11-19-2004 01:06 AM

3 years from now =spoilers=

what is everybody opinions ?

sakura :will be strong & going to kick some ass , hopefully.

naruto : is going to be lil more mature

sasuke : probably be real evil and really think he can defeat his bro

possibles spoilers , blah lol

Angelus 11-19-2004 06:31 PM

too be frank they'll probably all take the personalities of their masters, and so on, well mostly anyway and naruto will kick sasuke's ass!

quickstrik3 11-19-2004 08:18 PM

I agree with Jiraya's predictions except that Sasuke will not beat Itachi.

narutsa 11-19-2004 08:26 PM

i disagree i think after sasuke defeat itachi den he will become good again

itachi41 11-19-2004 10:45 PM

Hey, I think that Orochimaru would make Sasuke stronger and make him and his bro fight together. When both of them are worn out, he will appear and kill both of them. THen, take itachi's body as he had a better sharingan then sasuke. Just what I think, may not b true !

Roy Mustang 11-20-2004 01:28 AM

anyoen wanna a spoiler?? i agree with the first 2 predictions of jiraya but not the third

!!!!!!***WARNING SPOILER!!!!!!***
SASUKE will not be able to beat his bro because he dies because orochimaru planned to kill sasuke but itachi jumped in instead and dyed...well i dont know if its true but my friend told me bout it and its really convincing :D
!!!!!!***WARNING SPOILER!!!!!!***

sakura_qt 11-20-2004 02:45 AM

i think they will aquire their sensei's personalities as well and i think something cool will happen like they summon those three animals like the sennins did before!( that was so awsome) i think in an upturning event sakura will beat sasuke.

Erome 11-21-2004 12:05 PM

i tink sum1 will kill orochimaru so dat he cant kill sasuke and the itachi will juz die of old age and den the kakashi will bcum 6th hokage den naruto sakura n sasuke will juz b lik their sensei or mayb naruto will bcum a hokage as only the first HOKAGE n the fifth HOKAGE din die even they have the weird gem dat kills pple n since naruto get the gem n din die...mayb he will b the hokage...!!!

Chibi Baka 11-21-2004 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erome
i tink sum1 will kill orochimaru so dat he cant kill sasuke and the itachi will juz die of old age and den the kakashi will bcum 6th hokage den naruto sakura n sasuke will juz b lik their sensei or mayb naruto will bcum a hokage as only the first HOKAGE n the fifth HOKAGE din die even they have the weird gem dat kills pple n since naruto get the gem n din die...mayb he will b the hokage...!!!

i didnt really get the last bit >.< oh wells
i think that naruto, will kick the living daylights out of sasuke, then kills orochimaru, (so that sasuke wont be evil), but because naruto, caused sasuke to lose his chance to gain 100% supreme power from orochimaru, he kills naruto with his chidori whilst naruto aint looking...then sasuke gains his magenkyou sharingan, (since he killed naruto, his best friend) hunts for itachi, kills him, then gets a bit nutty in the brain, goes off to konoha, and kills all the habitats in the village, (kinda like following his brothers foot steps, but instead of killing the uchiha clan (which he cant) he takes on the whole village)

THE END =D

its stupid but its made up...

Jiraiya 11-21-2004 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibi Baka
i didnt really get the last bit >.< oh wells
i think that naruto, will kick the living daylights out of sasuke, then kills orochimaru, (so that sasuke wont be evil), but because naruto, caused sasuke to lose his chance to gain 100% supreme power from orochimaru, he kills naruto with his chidori whilst naruto aint looking...then sasuke gains his magenkyou sharingan, (since he killed naruto, his best friend) hunts for itachi, kills him, then gets a bit nutty in the brain, goes off to konoha, and kills all the habitats in the village, (kinda like following his brothers foot steps, but instead of killing the uchiha clan (which he cant) he takes on the whole village)

THE END =D

its stupid but its made up...

umm ok lol, i think there will be other way for sasuke to obtain the magenkyou sharingan, maybe instead of killing his best friend , he will save his best friend with his life, and somehow get it

spiral_vortex 11-21-2004 10:47 PM

good point jiraya since itachi can talways be rite rite?

swordmasterdrg 11-21-2004 10:53 PM

Here's what I think is going to happen to Sasuke. Sasuke is going to get strong, very strong. You could see that Kabuto was worried in that last chapter. I think that he's going to get nearly as strong as his brother. But I do think that he's going to rely on the curse seal to much and not be able to kill Orochimaru. Eventually Sasuke and Itachi will fight once more. It will be a battle but in the end Itachi won't kill Sasuke. I think that Itachi will only be there to teach Sasuke a lesson. He will force Sasuke into not using the curse seal. Because I think that it will only end up holding him back in the end. He will finally manage to supass his brother and hopefully return to Kohona. And in my perfect world him and Sakura would finnaly get together.

Roy Mustang 11-22-2004 01:47 AM

dream on sword lol j/p u have a very convincing story dude except for tha sakura and sasuke getting together parrt

kakashi23 11-22-2004 01:49 AM

sasuke will beat itachi but leave alonly life and wont be happy

itachi41 11-22-2004 03:51 AM

Sasuke will gain any power in the end and ataksuki is gonna kill orochimaru (as explained in chapter 238) ! Maybe Sasuke will join the ataksuki organization and be a part of them ! Wow, I'll be looking forward to that ! Sasuke seeking down Naruto for the sake of Kyubi and kill Itachi if he managed to get kyuubi !