Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Gaming (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Will there be a Kingdom Heart 3 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=25376)

Rock lee 13 01-29-2007 11:31 AM

Will there be a Kingdom Heart 3

Everyone say there going to be a Kingdom Heart 3 and some say there wont be a Kingdom heart 3 can someone tell me if there really going to be a Kingdom Heart 3 or not?

Naruto NR 01-29-2007 12:47 PM

Re: Will there be a Kingdom Heart 3

i dont want to post in this thread because ***********************************.that s why......but.......okay......i think the Kingdom Hearts III will be in PS2 or XBOX360 ...Beacuse PS3 is very expensive !!!!!

demonchildXX 01-29-2007 01:29 PM

yes, there will be..u better believe it! apparently, they're still in the process of making the game. i have a feeling it will be for PS2...they can't possibly make it for the PS3..if they do, i'll go crazy..seriously. xbox 360...well...a Kingdom Hearts game for such a system...sounds a bit strange...but that's just my opinion...i think it would be better for the PS2...

church 01-29-2007 02:41 PM

It won't be on xbox360 becuase Kingdom Hearts is still licenced to Sony. It'll be on the ps2 i think becuase they was making it during KH2 and the ps3 wasn't even close to out by that time. But they could of remade it so Idk but it'll prob be on either PS2 or PS3 with a version for the psp it think...

Rock lee 13 01-29-2007 03:01 PM

Well I know this sound strange but do any of you have screenshots of KH3?

sasuke_power 01-29-2007 03:54 PM

Off point- take my name out of ur sig !!

on topic- yeah there better be a part 3 <3

YondaimeUzumaki 01-29-2007 04:18 PM

My friend you are thinking KH2 :Final Mix which is going to be unbelievably awesome beyond belief with a 3D version of KH:CoM:

http://www.khinsider.com/images/scan...hqscan5mkd.jpg

Also KH3 isn't a confimed title Nomura said that he has to get permission and he has a budget to worry about too. He says though that there will be more about KH's future revealed in May 2007 which will include the Mobile version of KH and possibly a "tales of" spinoff on Wii there's lots more to see it all go to:

http://www.khinsider.com/news/2.html

Excellent place for lovers of KH :).

Sora Akiramaru 02-19-2007 07:01 PM

I think there will be a Kingdom Hearts III. Why? Because since when has Square Enix ever NOT continue a series. I mean look at FF! As for the game platform it will end up on... Hmm... I'll settle for PS2, but I'd rather that it be on the PS3 because KHIII could benefit from Blu-Ray technology.

Jackman 02-19-2007 07:13 PM

I think they should end it at three, because it would start to get to complicated if the made more, so I think they should leave it at three

Matonly1T 02-19-2007 07:19 PM

If the second one did well there will be 3rd. Its like the movies, depending on how many people see a movie will decide a sequel. EX. Harry potter movies good crowd means there basically going to do all the books. 2nd EX. Eragon = god awful, so I can guarantee there wont be a sequel.

*NinjaPirate* 02-21-2007 03:44 AM

There will be a KH 3, cos there's a preview for it if you meet the requirements and then complete KH 2

Itachi26 02-27-2007 08:21 PM

There is a new game comeing out which is gonna be called Final Mix. Its supposed to be chain of memeories just in a 3d inviroment for ps2, but KH3 deals with the keybalde war.

XeRo 02-27-2007 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itachi26 (Post 997244)
There is a new game comeing out which is gonna be called Final Mix. Its supposed to be chain of memeories just in a 3d inviroment for ps2, but KH3 deals with the keybalde war.

Re-Chain of Memories is just a bonus that comes with KH2:Final Mix. Too bad KH2: Final Mix will only come out in Japan.

uchihafan808 02-27-2007 09:47 PM

sqaure enix cant let us down now by not releasing KH3!

Sairei 03-02-2007 06:14 AM

Kingdom Hearts 3 is comeing but it's rumored that square-enix hasn't decided which system to release it on (PS3 or PS2). But depending on which system will determine how soon it'll come out. If it's for the PS3 the it won't come out until about late 2008. PS2 not so long, but it all depends on how long the PS2 can last in the next gen world. KH3 might be PS3's Last game if it doesn't make it, but only time can tell.