Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Valentines day(What do you have planned for your crush?) (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=25501)

sheik 02-03-2007 10:41 AM

Valentines day(What do you have planned for your crush?)

If anyone has a secret lover how will you tell them?

Well I have been talking to this girl that I started liking because she has a great personality and the friends who I told I like her said she definately likes me but I am too much of a hinata to go up to her and say "Hey, I like you....".
This is the ultimate plan I came up with in math class. I plan on buying a valentines day card and getting my friend to write "Happy Valentines day from your secret admirer" so she can't recognize my handwriting. My handwriting is very easily recognized by many of my friends because it is so sloppy. Then On Valentines day I will go to school like I normally do but I usually get there at 45 minutes before school starts and there is nobody but the art and P.E. teacher around. I will go to her locker and stick the valentine in her locker by the air slot things. I already measured and the slots are 5 and a half inches wide so I know how big to get the card.
All day she will be guessing but she will probably find out because I will drop hints around for her to pick up on.

I fell in love with this girl after I got to know her. It wasn't one of those things where you fall in love as soon as you look at them. We are always smiling at each other for no reason and my friends keeps on telling me she likes me a lot and it is pretty obvious. I pass notes to her sometimes in class.

So what will you plan to be doing to your love on Valentines day? Chocolates, teddy bear, or a lovely card?

skwee 02-03-2007 10:52 AM

Re: Valentines day(What do you have planned for your crush?)

my plan is to just wait until i miss my chance like always(i got no confidance)

Jagen-san 02-03-2007 11:21 AM

Sadly... My crush fell in love while I was gone and is now preggo. All I can do is wish her the best.

Hitokugutsu 02-03-2007 11:36 AM

i'll give them a card and some cookies >.>
that is if i had a crush eh oh well. i'll give the card and cookies to my best friend lol

Jagen-san 02-03-2007 11:39 AM

Hmmmm... Maybe I'll do that!

fieldscarcrow 02-03-2007 12:19 PM

Well im gonna punch her in the face. Then when shes on the floor bleeding, im gonna kick her in the ovaries with my steel toed boots.

Not realy, I have no idea. Shes doing something for me so I gotta think of something

Tsuna 02-03-2007 12:56 PM

I don't have a crush at the moment, so I have no plans for Valentine's Day.

Shino 02-03-2007 01:16 PM

I have no idea what to do. We talked alittle about it last night on the phone, and she doesnt know what to do for it either...but knowing her, she'll think of something thats really really good.

DarkAztek 02-03-2007 01:51 PM

My wife and I aren't going to be together this Valentine's Day. (We plan on celebrating it later.) However, I'm going to send her a little care package with all kinds of sweets and the like.

OffTheChain 02-03-2007 02:04 PM

I try and avoid this day, and white day.
(March 14th celebrated in Japan, Korea, and Taiwan. On White Day, men who received chocolate or gifts on Valentine's Day return the favor and give gifts to women.)
dunno why

But I guess I'll get something for him.

Emily 02-03-2007 03:09 PM

yeah i don't have a boyfriend at the moment so i really don't know what i will do for valentines day. :(

oh you shouldent say that just go ask her out don't miss youur chance

Genjutsu Genius 02-03-2007 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiek (Post 962463)
If anyone has a secret lover how will you tell them?

Well I have been talking to this girl that I started liking because she has a great personality and the friends who I told I like her said she definately likes me but I am too much of a hinata to go up to her and say "Hey, I like you....".
This is the ultimate plan I came up with in math class. I plan on buying a valentines day card and getting my friend to write "Happy Valentines day from your secret admirer" so she can't recognize my handwriting. My handwriting is very easily recognized by many of my friends because it is so sloppy. Then On Valentines day I will go to school like I normally do but I usually get there at 45 minutes before school starts and there is nobody but the art and P.E. teacher around. I will go to her locker and stick the valentine in her locker by the air slot things. I already measured and the slots are 5 and a half inches wide so I know how big to get the card.
All day she will be guessing but she will probably find out because I will drop hints around for her to pick up on.

I fell in love with this girl after I got to know her. It wasn't one of those things where you fall in love as soon as you look at them. We are always smiling at each other for no reason and my friends keeps on telling me she likes me a lot and it is pretty obvious. I pass notes to her sometimes in class.

So what will you plan to be doing to your love on Valentines day? Chocolates, teddy bear, or a lovely card?

Oh! That sounds SO cute! *hugs you for good luck*

I don't have a boyfriend but I'm going to give some candy to my hommies...

Vash_thehunter 02-04-2007 01:26 AM

Hmm...what will i do??......Ive never had a gf or a person close to me, but friday i aked this girl, after i built up the courage, to go out with me on Valentines, and she said yes, which to me was like a miracle happening....but i kinda fear that im being thrown for a loop, (and thats because at my school...theres a lot of bad backstabbing, and stabbing while your being stabbed,) but if she was actually saying yes and not playing me...ive got no clue what to do, maybe ill make her a card or something

SHiNiGaMiSHiNoBi545 02-04-2007 01:30 AM

What do I have planned for my crush, you say? Well, first off, my crush is a quiet Korean and the first word I said to him (which he didn't reply and you'll see why) was..."...Sleepy?" He didn't reply because he fell back asleep -_-"...Anyways, my sister told me to leave a note or some candy on his desk, but I'm just gonna talk to him. He seems lonely. He barely hangs out with anyone and it seems like all his friends are Korean guys...I've never seen him hang out with a girl, not even a Korean girl -_-". Maybe I can be his first; not just first girl, first Filipino friend :D!

Sakatsu 02-04-2007 03:13 PM

Usually, I absolutely positively HATE Valentines Day.

I still dislike all the fake-ness and superficiality of it all.

But yeah, barry couldn't have said it better than myself ;)

And I can't reveal because that wouldn't make it a surrrpriiise :D