Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Series (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Summons for Hokages (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=25958)

HoboAssassin 02-19-2007 01:09 AM

Summons for Hokages

As most of you are aware Sandaime (the third hokage) can summon Enma, the monkey king (and probably various other equipped monkeys). I believe the Fourth summons the frogs (like gamabunta).
So do any of you know what the other Hokages like the First and Second summoned? If you don't know, what do you think they would have summoned (what would've been cool)

MikeyM1979 02-19-2007 01:32 AM

Re: Summons for Hokages

Did the fourth actually summon frogs? Or is that an assumption? I'm not being a jerk lol I'm actually curious. It'd be pretty coincidental if he did summon frogs. :p

dEcCrIx 02-19-2007 01:35 AM

he did summon gamabunta during his fight with the kyubi...

its really hard to determine wat animals shodaime and nidaime summon during their time coz we still know little of them

MikeyM1979 02-19-2007 01:37 AM

I see. So, juuuust out of curiousity, is the fourth actually Naruto's dad? /off-topic

Yeah, I think it's a pretty safe bet to say that no one really knows what the first and second Hokage's were able to summon. :p

barloepota 02-19-2007 06:49 AM

well just so someone mentions it, the 5th summons slugs hehe

dflynchimp 02-19-2007 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 (Post 983590)
I see. So, juuuust out of curiousity, is the fourth actually Naruto's dad? /off-topic

that's still an up for grabs...but we do know that:

1. The fourth was totally kickass
2. naruto is totally kickass
3. Kickass people are usually related o.O
4. therefore, Naruto and the 4th are related...

man I love my logic

methinks if any the shodaime would have summoned something related to trees...or the forest, while the nidaime probably made do with something from the water...but then again summons don't necessarily correspond with the ability of the summoner so we're never sure

Nara Shikamaru 02-19-2007 09:29 AM

Nobody will ever know unless Kishi mentions it. And believe me, you don't wanna turn this place into Yondaime/Naruto's relation thread.

darkcrusader 02-19-2007 11:42 AM

I think they probly had summons to complement their techniques i wouldnt doubt it if shodaime had monkeys and probly past it to 3rd since shodaime uses tree jutsues.

dEcCrIx 02-19-2007 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6_NaRuTo_6 (Post 983977)
I don't think the fourth summoned Gamabunta, if you look at the first episode again you will see that it was a different frog. I think it was the frog that Jirayia summoned when those three snakes attacked Konoha during the invasion by the Sound-nins.

i took a look again at the episode... and its possitively gamabunta, with the dagger, pipe and scar on his left eye

dEcCrIx 02-19-2007 12:09 PM

maybe they dont need to.... their incredibly powerdul especially shodaime, controlling nature is quite enough to finish a job...

cruiser_1990 02-19-2007 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 (Post 983590)

Yeah, I think it's a pretty safe bet to say that no one really knows what the first and second Hokage's were able to summon. :p

any one ever just thought to ask gamabunta if the fourth was actually naruto's dad. he was standing on his head and he did summon him, surely he must (might have known) know if he is. the fourth must have briefly explained what his plan was,

HoboAssassin 02-19-2007 02:02 PM

Yeah Shodaime and Nindaime must have had summons cuz even though they were strong, they weren't always that strong and probably needed a helping hand once in a while.
I bet Nindaime probably had like some type of water animal like a shark, or maybe a crazy killer whale (he specializes in water jutsu's, suiton)
Shodaime, thats one that I have no clue on. Cuz he uses mokuton, so maybe..an Ent!!(

Shankz23 02-19-2007 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoboAssassin (Post 984132)
maybe..an Ent!!(

LOL

Nidaime maybe something like a water dragon and Shodaime something to do with Water or Earth or the trees or animal living in the forest...I would say a deer/hart

skwee 02-19-2007 02:33 PM

dosnt trees count as a summon?mabye not an official summon but it could be the trees for the first.either that or ape of somesort

HoboAssassin 02-19-2007 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skwee (Post 984172)
dosnt trees count as a summon?mabye not an official summon but it could be the trees for the first.either that or ape of somesort

The trees aren't really animals that Shodai would have make a contract with.