Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Sports Center (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Kobe is the truth (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=25980)

saskue uchiha the 2 02-19-2007 09:08 PM

Kobe is the truth

Anybody that has a doubt there it is kobe is the truth if he isn't or you have comments talk about it here

RNB 02-19-2007 09:52 PM

Re: Kobe is the truth

He is definately one of the greatest. He would probably make the top 10 of his position.

G 02-20-2007 12:16 AM

Yeah Kobe is pretty damn amazing, the guy is just to good an he always goes hard when he plays /no homo

he will go down as one of the best w/o a dout

white_fang 02-23-2007 07:52 PM

kobe is an amazing person...he is extremely agile and can penetrate the defenses of any team and make a fabulous dunk at any point...iam sure he will be considered on par with jordan after retirement.

SeventyxxTimes7x 02-23-2007 08:43 PM

he hog's the ball alot

narut012 02-23-2007 09:42 PM

He's definitely good, but he needs to show more teamwork, if you're a one man show, you won't be respected by your team, SHARE THE BALL, and you'll be respected.

D4rKR34v3r 02-24-2007 08:03 AM

He is an amazing player. And he is loyal to his team. He can shoot dunk Everything.

Side Note: Steve Nash Owns jo0

Kites 02-24-2007 06:57 PM

Kobe bryant. He is arguably the best player OVERALL in this league. And I'm not talking offensive wise. The things this guy does is just unbelievable. I'm not even gonna try to explain why he is so good. To those 3 who said Kobe is not a great, sit down, and watch a Lakers game. Enough Said.

saskue uchiha the 2 02-24-2007 08:00 PM

Thats my point exactly

narut012 02-24-2007 09:51 PM

Kobe's great but D-Wade IS teh truth

Itai 02-24-2007 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by narut012 (Post 990386)
He's definitely good, but he needs to show more teamwork, if you're a one man show, you won't be respected by your team, SHARE THE BALL, and you'll be respected.

Nash does that and he gets the MVP, but he still isn't on par with Kobe in shooting. People can pass the ball around and give all the teammates a chance, but it's the points that win games.

Genjutsu Genius 02-25-2007 01:27 AM

Of course he owns. He's one of the best players in the leage-right up there with Steve Nash and Resshed Wallace (sp, I know...)

Kites 02-25-2007 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by narut012 (Post 990386)

Whoa whoa whoa hold the fuck up!!! Kobe shares the ball sirrrrr. His teammates screw up alot(or from time to time) so what do you expect Kobe to do? Take over like a LEADER. He's doing what he needs to do. Before 81, people only called him a ballhog because he ALWAYS took that final shot. He's not afraid to take the game into his own hands and that's what a great player does.

Btw, wasn't they calling Michael Jordan a ball hog back in the day? :rolleyes:
Look where he is now. Not saying Kobe isn't on the same level as Jordan in his prime because honestly he is.

Anyways, the Lakers are having a pretty solid season so far so Kudos to Mamba.

saskue uchiha the 2 02-25-2007 10:46 PM

Hold up if any of yall saw the laker game today proves he's not a ballhog M.Evans got his carrer high and we crushed GS warriors :p

lilk04 02-25-2007 11:28 PM

Just so you guys know, Kobe can't be 'the truth' because Paul Pierce has already claimed that title.
. I thought that I prolly should clarify that Paul Pierce is called "the truth." Kobe is better but that title is already taken. It has nothing to do with skill.