Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naruto & Kyuubi 4 form will he be able to contol it (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=26463)

Gaara_of_da_sand 03-06-2007 05:06 PM

Naruto & Kyuubi 4 form will he be able to contol it

Do you think in the future as Naurto ages and because more in control of his power do you think that he will be able to control KN4 form and even add more tails to the form? Personally I think Naruto is still young and out of control but as time progress I think he will be able to control the KN4 state but no for long period and he can regain control and go back to regular naruto form or a safer Kyuubi form. Sorta like if you read Bleach ichigo and his hollow form.

Seal_master 03-06-2007 05:13 PM

Re: Naruto & Kyuubi 4 form will he be able to contol it

well duh hell be able to control it

zakaky 03-06-2007 05:38 PM

he will stronger than the kyuubi and maybe he will kill it by himself

Gaara_of_da_sand 03-06-2007 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seal_master (Post 1005607)
well duh hell be able to control it

he can't control it now when he is in that form he can't tell friend from foe.....

Seal_master 03-06-2007 07:41 PM

hello you said it your self with training

naruto slash 03-06-2007 07:45 PM

well when he has more control he will be like gaara;able to summon parts of the kyubis body

ex:sasuke throws kunais at him> naruto uses kyubi arm to smack them away

kamineko_kun 03-06-2007 07:47 PM

The manga seems to be moving away from the emphasis of kyuubi usage

if anything, we'll be seeing the kyuubi less, and no, i personally don't think naruto will ever be able to control it, it's just lame if he could, think about it this way

the kyuubi power is a double edged sword, it is highly powerful, yet is destructive on both it's target as well as the user, not to mention the risk it puts on allies on the battlefield, if naruto ever gains control of this power, he will basically be unstoppable, and it's not even his own power....it's much better for it to be used as a wild card, a last ditch effort, at the risk of his own life as well as his allies
so short answer is, nope ^^ i don't believe it will ever be controlled

naruto slash 03-06-2007 07:50 PM

..................i dont believe he will be able to either. i was just saying what i think would happen if he did. But if its a un-expected thing it'd be best for him to have no control......he'd abuse it!

The Observer 03-07-2007 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamineko_kun (Post 1005804)
The manga seems to be moving away from the emphasis of kyuubi usage

if anything, we'll be seeing the kyuubi less, and no, i personally don't think naruto will ever be able to control it, it's just lame if he could, think about it this way

the kyuubi power is a double edged sword, it is highly powerful, yet is destructive on both it's target as well as the user, not to mention the risk it puts on allies on the battlefield, if naruto ever gains control of this power, he will basically be unstoppable, and it's not even his own power....it's much better for it to be used as a wild card, a last ditch effort, at the risk of his own life as well as his allies
so short answer is, nope ^^ i don't believe it will ever be controlled

Honestly when you think about it we are sitting here thinking of Naruto and Kyuubi as seperate enitities. The Yondaime's plan was Genius. The kyuubi can no longer survive without Naruto unless Naruto make the mistake in breaking the seal. I think that the Kyuubi realizes he can cause more trouble as Naruto than himself as through Naruto he could use jutsus to boost the power he releases. Aslo yes Naruto's use of his deeper power is dangerous, as it accelerates the process of cell regeneration. In time Naurto will be able to control the transformation up to 8 tails. The 9th and final tail would be a release of the seal and the demon.

Jinchuuriki16 03-07-2007 06:42 AM

i would prefer to believe that naruto would try to lessen the time of usage of kyuubi's power... you know, like when he gets older, using his own power all the time.. that would be more like it..

Gaara_of_da_sand 03-07-2007 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Observer (Post 1006285)
Honestly when you think about it we are sitting here thinking of Naruto and Kyuubi as seperate enitities. The Yondaime's plan was Genius. The kyuubi can no longer survive without Naruto unless Naruto make the mistake in breaking the seal. I think that the Kyuubi realizes he can cause more trouble as Naruto than himself as through Naruto he could use jutsus to boost the power he releases. Aslo yes Naruto's use of his deeper power is dangerous, as it accelerates the process of cell regeneration. In time Naurto will be able to control the transformation up to 8 tails. The 9th and final tail would be a release of the seal and the demon.

that is a good theroy, once he goes 9 tail that will be the end of Naruto and Kyuubi. But in the same note, I see many people want Mr. Uzimaki to walk away from what got him so far......if wasn't for Kyuubi the show would be called Sasake or something. Wether you like it or not Naruto depends on the Kyuubi as much a the kyuubi depends on him. They are one and it going to stay that way unless AKA get him out which I doubt but you never know. So for many fans to think that Naruto future growth is not going to involve control the Kyuubi 4 tail( or more) is crazy. like I said before with out Mr. 9 tail Naruto would not be where he is today.........

MikeyM1979 03-07-2007 08:11 AM

Yeah, I can't see Naruto being in full control of the Kyuubi. I think his training with Jiraiya was to learn how to tap into that kind of power reserve in extreme situations, but not to control it fully. How to tap into it and not let it take him over. Of course, we saw otherwise in his 4-tail form. >.> But Naruto is still young. He has time to learn.

Shrike 03-07-2007 09:06 AM

I don't think he will be able to lear to controll more than 4 tails.Maybe 5.But if he goes in 8 or 9 tails,his body will fall apart,the seal will be broken,and Nine Tails himself will be free.The strongest ninja ever shouldn't have been able to controll any of the tailed beasts,how do you think Naruto will fare with Kyuubi?

dflynchimp 03-07-2007 09:20 AM

I think Naruto wants to become powerful without having to rely upon the Kyuubi. But in terms of controlling the tails I think the risks carried are right up there with the chakra gates. The more tails the more powerful but to something that powerful has drawbacks equal to benefits. I can't see Naruto using the tails again anytime soon, unless Oro takes Sasuke's body...then he'd be royally POed, and might go the full nine :D

Marcius 03-07-2007 06:08 PM

I think that Naruto will use Kyubii´s power less and less.