Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=26600)

fieldscarcrow 03-11-2007 05:25 PM

The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy

Who else loves this show?

This has to be the best show on today, everything else is stupid...cartoon wise anyway

And does anyone know where I can get a torrent for seasons or episodes? Everyone I find, are very low seed

LonelyNinja 03-11-2007 07:55 PM

Re: The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy

This show is alright, better than most. It's nice to watch every once in a while.

It's definitely one of the best cartoon nowadays, but not the best.

Nope, sorry.

itachi143 03-11-2007 09:02 PM

i only see it because billy does stupid things that make me laugh.some episodes are better than others

Ami-san 03-11-2007 09:53 PM

Billy and Mandy is probably the best show on Cartoon Network now alongside Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Ed,Edd n Eddy(only comes on in morning weekdays) and KND(barely shows on anymore), the rest suck.

Camp Lazlo,Squrriel Boy,Class of 3000 and My Gym Partners a Monkey are all gay.

fieldscarcrow 03-12-2007 06:23 AM

^ your awsome

With my sence of humor, GAOBAM (lol) is the best cartoon on. What else is there to watch?Avatart the last air bender is tied for the best show, but other then that I dont see anything that great. Dont get me wrong, im downloading 4 season of spongebob...but I dont like the new ones that much..

Code 03-14-2007 05:16 PM

I've watched this show a couple times, and I must say its one of the reason I've stopped watching cartoons.

I mean, Billy can't tell the difference between dog crap and shampoo.

narut012 03-14-2007 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fieldscarcrow (Post 1012242)
Who else loves this show?

This has to be the best show on today, everything else is stupid...cartoon wise anyway

And does anyone know where I can get a torrent for seasons or episodes? Everyone I find, are very low seed

that show is amazing, how he acts makes me feel great! XD

Mal 03-14-2007 07:00 PM

Yes, this show is amazing indeed. The only cartoon on TV that I actually watch ("cartoon" meaning "not anime").

cursesealer 03-15-2007 08:20 PM

It's mostly stupid funny shown in different ways. One of CN's more repeated embarassments. But WTF happened to 'Samurai Jack'? Now that was a praise worthy show.

Itai 03-15-2007 08:26 PM

I thought "Billy and Mandy" and "Samurai Jack" sucked...i didn't watch it after i saw it a few times. Rip Friends was a great show though.

cursesealer 03-15-2007 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itai (Post 1018314)
I thought "Billy and Mandy" and "Samurai Jack" sucked...i didn't watch it after i saw it a few times. Rip Friends was a great show though.

How does one NOT like Samurai Jack? It was a superb series that should've gone on.

Genjutsu Genius 03-15-2007 08:55 PM

Yeah, I watch it and I end up laughing out loud all day long. It's a good show to watch to relieve stress.

drunk_sea_monkey 03-15-2007 08:57 PM

My brother and I used to watch it together all the time. then it went away for a long time and now I think its back on again. woohoo. I like the DnD one xD

Ami-san 03-15-2007 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cursesealer (Post 1018308)
It's mostly stupid funny shown in different ways. One of CN's more repeated embarassments. But WTF happened to 'Samurai Jack'? Now that was a praise worthy show.

Samurai Jack...oh boy that brings back good ol memories, was like 11 when it first came on CN.

The last new episodes they had of Samurai Jack was like 2 years ago...it was a 3 episode special...one about Jack fighting a robot with emotions, Jack having flashbacks as a kid, and Jack taking care of a baby...I'm pretty puzzled on why it stopped there...maybe it will return...just like the powerpuff girls are returning as well.O_O

Whoops got off Topic. The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy never dies... I need Billy's stupidity and Mandys ruthlessness to keep me alive and make me remember why I used to like CN.

kluang 03-15-2007 11:31 PM

I like Billy and Mandy. It quite good but not very good.