Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Sasuke's chances of returning to konoha. (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=27112)

uchihamadara 03-26-2007 12:16 PM

Sasuke's chances of returning to konoha.

Now that sasuke has defeated orochimaru do you think he can return to konoha and will be welcomed back with out doubt,or will he be shunned and considered a criminal?
What's your opinion?

lesserblade 03-26-2007 12:18 PM

Re: Sasuke's chances of returning to konoha.

the chances are better of him returning but i dont think that Konoha would want him bac or would let him walk through the gates without being killed or arrested

uchihamadara 03-26-2007 12:33 PM

Even if they knew he killed orochimaru.

lesserblade 03-26-2007 12:39 PM

it dosnt matter if he killed Oro or not 1 good deed wont change everything cuz he still left the village and probably let out many important secrets that could put the village in danger

balmung5000 03-26-2007 01:13 PM

personally i wouldn't like it if he returned to the village
very true lesserbalde he already left the village just because he killed oro doesn't mean he can just come back like nothing happened

Shrike 03-26-2007 01:31 PM

I think he won't come back to Konoha...maybe @ the end of the series,but hardly before that.He seems to have his own plan on how will he do things.Recruiting Suigetsu,Karin and Juugo might prove that he is building a team to parry Akatsuki or Konoha teams.

TheFourthTail! 03-26-2007 01:34 PM

well, sasuke's return to konoha is something that should be in lousy fanfics, not in the actual story

SilverYondiame 03-26-2007 05:32 PM

He is definitely not returning to Konoha. He said it himself in the pre-timeskip, he is done with Konoha. So that is answered all the Sasuke lovers out there that want him back in Konoha. Sasuke doesn't want to return there.

Grimmjow 03-26-2007 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lesserblade (Post 1034636)
it dosnt matter if he killed Oro or not 1 good deed wont change everything cuz he still left the village and probably let out many important secrets that could put the village in danger

i must disagree with you on that one, sasuke would never give anything out about konoha, im sure of it, sasuke is always to himself about everything, so he wouldnt, remmember also, sasuke isnt really a bad guy, he just wants avenge his family for what itachi has done, speaking of itachi, i dont think he is bad either, i remmember that sad look on itachi's face on the day he was gonna kill his whole clan, it seems there is a much larger purpose to him killing them, and itachi is just like sasuke, he doesnt kill if he doesnt have a reason for it.

sorry for getting off track, yes i think sasuke might be able to come back, im pretty sure tsunade would consider not punishing sasuke just to keep naruto happy, im sure that kakashi would also defend sasuke.

SirBenoit 03-26-2007 05:46 PM

I think that konoha would let sasuke back in town, but i just dont think that sasuke would come back. I think that he feels that what he did was a major dishonor to them. He might feel ashamed and just become a traveler, like jiraiya and tsunade were. ( if he kill itachi

TheFourthTail! 03-26-2007 05:49 PM

yea that's a good thought...

i like your yondaimePod sig btw ^^

SilverYondiame 03-26-2007 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirBenoit (Post 1035079)
I think that konoha would let sasuke back in town, but i just dont think that sasuke would come back. I think that he feels that what he did was a major dishonor to them. He might feel ashamed and just become a traveler, like jiraiya and tsunade were. ( if he kill itachi

And if you combine that with the fact that he is surrounded by the pain of what happened there to his clan. Why would someone want to remain in an area with that much tradegy where they fell they cannot become stronger there. If Sasuke is to kill Itachi, he will then want to remain strong enough to protect those dear to him if he can ever be happy and settle down. But I dont' see that happening, so he will become a wonderer.

Homerundead 03-26-2007 05:53 PM

they might welcome him back! not sure ;O

Kingj 03-26-2007 05:57 PM

no they will take him back cause he is another personm to help them beat aka and he beat oro on top of that

laowho 03-26-2007 06:00 PM

I think the attempts to pull back sasuke have been for two reasons. One they didn't want oro to have another piece he could use for power (sasuke's physical abilities, and the sharingan) and the second because he is a commrad (one of them) who happens to have fallen in the hell of being caught in the wakes of Itachi's plans and orochimaru's plans. So to some degree they understand that he hasn't done anything horrible other than beat up on naruto a couple of times. :p

In reality the actions of Sasuke and his team will from here on out determine how the village will view him. For one anything that would be considered treason will pretty much not be tollerated. Anything that is unsavory wil probably cause for him to be let back in but not very well accepted.:mad: (i.e. kakashi's father the WHITE FANG! DUM DUM DUM *for dramatic effect*)

My guess is he will cross the line in some way that will make people go.. "hey there mr fancy belt you crossed the line!" ...:confused:
and then his response will be...
"I did what I had to do":cool:
but he'll be let in.. and people will feel so so about his actions