Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Series (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Tsuande as naruto's unofficial adopted mother? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=27775)

ultimateGunner2 04-16-2007 09:49 AM

Tsuande as naruto's unofficial adopted mother?

well as the title states why not make trsuande as naruto's mother a unofficial one, instead of makin naruto tsunade's little brother i mean i wanna see naruto get hugged n stff like wht mother's do but not get kissed on the forehead :o

believe me i wish kishi made this b4 naruto left for his 2.5 yrs trainning. wouldnt it be nice for a change that naruto has a mother n can call her okaa-san instead of obaa chan? but of cus do this whn naruto is 12 not at 15 its a taboo gettin hugged by a mother in teenage age!!

ralatone 04-16-2007 03:15 PM

Re: Tsuande as naruto's unofficial adopted mother?

i just cant picture that >_<

Distortion 04-16-2007 03:25 PM

No. Just, no.

Seal_master 04-16-2007 04:41 PM

no not really dude

Trey 04-16-2007 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Distortion (Post 1066040)
No. Just, no.

I totally agree with this statement.

Seal_master 04-16-2007 04:54 PM

their just good friends

Jaxon 04-16-2007 05:08 PM

Just, no.

But if you want to see Tsunade being more of a mother to Naruto, I'm sure there are fanfics and doujins out there.

But don't read the, uh, wrong ones or they'll be doing more than just hugging.

halibut14 04-16-2007 06:22 PM

I dont think so... it dosent really have anything to do with anything that has happend before. I just dont think it will really work :/

YoshiToshi 04-16-2007 06:22 PM

Tsunade being Naruto's mother will not only drag the story down, it will delay the story's progress into the Aktsuki information as well as seeing Sasuke and Naruto meet again.

I wouldn't want Tsunade being Naruto's mother for that reason and also for the reason that Tsunade having a relationship with Naruto more than a friend would be horrible, because Tsunade isn't a major character in the Naruto story any longer, or not as major as she was during the Sannin arc.

Only children need parents.
Naruto isn't a child anymore, and doesn't need motherly care. It would've been better if he had an unofficial parent when he was more of a child, but he did have Iruka as a fatherly figure when he was an older child. Now he's grown to be a young adult, and he's able to stand on his own, without parents. He's lived 15 years without parents, though painful, he knows from the start how to take care of himself.

Seal_master 04-16-2007 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaxon (Post 1066156)
Just, no.

But if you want to see Tsunade being more of a mother to Naruto, I'm sure there are fanfics and doujins out there.

But don't read the, uh, wrong ones or they'll be doing more than just hugging.

lol...........gross shes like what 50

Trey 04-16-2007 07:16 PM

52 to be exact.

Seal_master 04-16-2007 07:19 PM

.....your not helping

Trey 04-16-2007 07:26 PM

Meh, this was a farfetched thought to begin with, so what's the harm?

UchihaTaijiya 04-17-2007 07:44 AM

You know... I think it's sweet. *feels alone*

I don't think it should happen officially or anything, like Toshi said, it just wouldn't fit with the story right now...

But I've always considered Tsunade to have a nurturing love for Naruto. Sisterly or motherly, it doesn't really matter. But it's obvious to me that she loves him and sees a lot for his future. She also believes in him greatly. And I think, yeah, if explored deeply, Tsunade would look at Naruto as kin. She gave him the necklace, he carries the dreams of her love and little brother. That says a lot right there about how much Tsunade cares about Naruto.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi (Post 1066214)

Only children need parents.
Naruto isn't a child anymore, and doesn't need motherly care. It would've been better if he had an unofficial parent when he was more of a child, but he did have Iruka as a fatherly figure when he was an older child. Now he's grown to be a young adult, and he's able to stand on his own, without parents. He's lived 15 years without parents, though painful, he knows from the start how to take care of himself.

Sure. I see your point but I don't think 15 qualifies as an adult... at all. Naruto's at the age where he needs guidance and some restrictions. And I think, say Tsunade did become Naruto's adopted mother during the story for some odd reason, Naruto would accept her care happily and be glad to have it. Those 15 years of living alone, must have a left a yearning inside of him for a family. Something, that I think, is obvious about Naruto's character.

And really, adults need their parents too. For support. For advice. For reassurance. You can be independent, but at times, you'll need your parents (or friends). It'd be wise for everyone here to realize that.

kluang 04-17-2007 08:59 AM

...............A mama? Can't pic that.......

Naruto:Yo momma!!!!! Kisame left.

Tsunade: Why son?

Naruto:Yo mama so fat you lay on the beach and Kisame run around yelling Uncle Willy