Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Music Talk (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Requests (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=28794)

fieldscarcrow 05-24-2007 08:45 PM

Requests

Kay, I got my guitar restrung. And I know atleast og wanted me to hear me (play) and I thought it would be cool to do a big forum involved thing. So anyone else who wants to record and post, then do so, this isnt a thread just for me. But I will be taking requests for what songs to learn,record,and put on NarutoLounge. So let the rquests begin.

If you want to learn how to do something, I can also help. Im not the best but I can help you with solos, sweep picking, and the basics.

Guitar: Jackson Warrior
Amp: Fender Gdec (30 watts)
Pedals: none needed due to my amp's effects

And Ill soon be taking drum requests

Side note: Songs I already know, will be recorded faster then the ones I dont...duh. But by faster I mean like the next day.

Corbenk 05-24-2007 08:52 PM

Re: Requests

Free bird.
Stairway to heaven.

fieldscarcrow 05-24-2007 08:54 PM

free bird- Ill pick up a slide in the near future so your gonna have to wait on that.

Stair Way to heaven- if including the solo, give me atleast till monday

OG 05-26-2007 10:43 PM

any song you know/love =O lmao =]

Kina 05-26-2007 11:50 PM

Uh, can you play the guitair part from A7X's bat country? I know the guitair is hectic, but i love the sound

RNB 05-27-2007 01:56 PM

I would like to see you play Opeth's Beneath the Mire, especially the final solo.

fieldscarcrow 05-27-2007 02:13 PM

Og- Ill have those up later tonight
Uk- Give me a bit
rb- Also give me a bit

Ill have everything up ASAP

OG 05-29-2007 02:02 AM

anytime you are done lol =D

oh yea
req:
Atreyu - Right Side of the Bed
>.>....

JustPimpin 05-29-2007 11:46 AM

Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water ;} Please

fieldscarcrow 05-29-2007 12:44 PM

Sorry I havnt accualy uploaded anything yet. My life is some what of a mess, but whatever im not asking for your sympthy, just giving a reason. But I have nothing to do at the moment. So I will learn, record, and post up everything I can get done, starting with O.G cause shes the coolest person to post in this thread.

kakashi29 05-29-2007 02:12 PM

Chevelle's "The Clincher." Just wondering if you could play this. This song kicks so much ass it's not even funny........tehehehe.

Kaine 05-30-2007 01:40 PM

i have a tough 1 dude.
Catch the rainbow(Rainbow)
oh also this 1:Life is like a river(scorpions)lol i doupt any1 can play this 1 since uli jon used 4 or 3 guitars for this 1(all together....)

fieldscarcrow 05-30-2007 06:44 PM

life is like a river...the multiple guitars wont be a problem cause i can learn them all and record and dub them as needed

RNB 05-30-2007 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fieldscarcrow (Post 1117981)
life is like a river...the multiple guitars wont be a problem cause i can learn them all and record and dub them as needed

I was thinking the same thing. You are talking about layering them right?

fieldscarcrow 05-30-2007 06:52 PM

Indeed I am, but a request of that size is gonna take a while. Like im still learning O.g's song cause god damn (whatever that band is called) has to do stupid solos that are annoying to learn.

(Also, I know this is taking a bit and I appologize)