Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Do you usually get along with your siblings? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=29708)

Akari-chan 06-23-2007 02:17 AM

Do you usually get along with your siblings?

As for me, me and my sister get along very well. She is 10 years older than me(im 16), and really fun to be around. We can tell eachother anything and know that the secret is safe. Lol. We like to do stuff together whenever we can, and can always have a good time. As for my 7 half sibling....2 of em I hardly talk to, 1 of em i only saw once in my life and the other 4, I never even met/talked to in my life. XD

YoshiToshi 06-23-2007 02:52 AM

Re: Do you usually get along with your siblings?

I have a older half-brother and older half-sister; we all have different dads, same mom; and I am really close with my bro; he's probably one of the closest guys in my life. We don't hang out as much when I was a little kid, but we're still pretty close. He's 35... Big age difference, but he still acts like a little kid. lol
As for my sister, we rarely see eachother, but we used to be really close. An incident with my mom has rendered her unable to see me as we'd both like. She is 30 and married, and her husband (now my bro-in-law) is pretty cool.

SASUKE GURL 06-23-2007 02:58 AM

nopes..its like war up in my house....

ITzANIllUZion 06-23-2007 03:05 AM

yea i get along with my 2 older bros (22-army and 26-ex-convict)
now my lil sis..no not even..i cant stand her..

me and my bros didnt get along...untill we got older..we kinda got along..but still faught....then when olders bro (ex-con) went to prison..and came back us 2 got along very good. Then when my other bro (22-army) moved out of our house and stayed with his friends..then moved back..we got along real good..only time we fought was when he would kick me off of games..but that didnt last long. Then he left to basic training..and to iraq and came back..we get along very well..

you may not get along with a sibling now..but if they leave for a while (a year of 2 or a long few months) you finally get along with them. cause you realize how much they mean to ya..cause usually that dosnt happen during the fighting of you and your siblings

on another note...i have a half sister that i havnt seen in more than 10 years..but i know she is well..

Xei 06-23-2007 06:31 AM

actualy, no... we usually fight ech other... but that's all normal to me.

Sairei 06-23-2007 08:05 AM

I get along just fine with my sister.

Zaith 06-23-2007 09:13 AM

I always hang out with my brother when we were younger, sure we fought, and we argued a lot. But, I have a good relationship with my brother, years back we stopped fighting, we don't fight anymore.. sometimes we argue, but nothing big. We get along really good actually. He's 3 years older.

Kina 06-23-2007 09:56 AM

Me and my brrother get along better than most siblings.We don't fight much and we share the same intersts. I once almost broke his nose, yes, but I was vry young then. I really love my brother. Before my bro got so tall, people used to think we we were twins. I look a bit young for my age and my brother looks around what he should. Hes almost 2 years older than me. He's SpaceMarine on this site. (Hi Brother! :D) I woud die for him in a second. >.> I'll be very sad when he goes away in the military.

G 06-23-2007 10:15 AM

This thread is insensative to only children like myself, however if I did have siblings I'm sure we'd get along.

HarukoChan 06-23-2007 02:45 PM

Yeah most of the time we get along.

Trey 06-23-2007 02:51 PM

I only get along with one, the other one I hate.

Naruto.Haruno 06-23-2007 03:08 PM

We never get along. But because of that I don't need to talk to anybody, so that's good.

Babyface BK 06-23-2007 05:18 PM

Me and my 2 brothers get along absolutely A-OK lol. My older would order me around, I'll order my little brother around and he probably kicks the cat when i'm not looking. I've got a better relationship with my older brother than my younger, we're more like friends than brothers. Also if you see him and me you would never in a million years have guessed that we're brothers.

Miyuki 06-23-2007 05:56 PM

uh...
kilik113-yes
kisu-uryu69-yes
redninja116-yes
isshin-sama-yes?
and
shea-50/50

LonelyNinja 06-23-2007 07:58 PM

Ahahaha, hell no. My sister and I usually stay away from each other because we end up bickering over the dumbest things.