Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   akatsuki's status. (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=30448)

uchihamadara 07-15-2007 01:48 PM

akatsuki's status.

with all the recent activity in the naruto universe and akatsuki dwendiling in numbers do you think the leader will be forced to come out and comfront our heroes so akatsuki can reach their goals?

blake 07-15-2007 01:54 PM

Re: akatsuki's status.

no. they almost have all of the bijuus and they are so strong it kinda would be pointless to even bother. has anyone before gotten in the way of the akatsuki extracting bijuus. no so they probably dont have to worry

trondah 07-15-2007 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blake (Post 1173739)
no. they almost have all of the bijuus and they are so strong it kinda would be pointless to even bother. has anyone before gotten in the way of the akatsuki extracting bijuus. no so they probably dont have to worry

Uhm, nobody cares about Jinchuuriki's, that's why nobody has gotten in the way.

TSBasilisk 07-15-2007 09:02 PM

There are only two bijuus left: The Kyuubi and one unknown. At this point, it's a race to the finish. Once all the bijuus are captured, Akatsuki can slip into the shadows and use their statue to eliminate their main enemies first, before gradually taking down those who don't care. Coming out of hiding now would just place their entire scheme in jeopardy.

Shakra1 07-15-2007 09:10 PM

i think the akatsuki has 2 hot guys only.
that's itachi-1st and then diedara-2nd.

Silverblade 07-16-2007 01:12 AM

Akatsuki is not dwindling...... Just shows you they got the strongest of the strong ninjas that have died so far.. They have 7 bijuu.. You know how dangerous that can be in the Naruto world.. If Nibi can shoot fire and smash things with its paw and Shukaku can easily change the landscape... yeah.. terror for all. :(

Tengu 07-16-2007 07:16 AM

if they finish their plans till the 8 i dont think they'll lay a finger on naruto
cuz they'll die one after the other till al,blue,itachi,zetsu are left i dont think kisame will be still alive by then

Shrike 07-16-2007 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSBasilisk (Post 1174400)
There are only two bijuus left: The Kyuubi and one unknown. At this point, it's a race to the finish. Once all the bijuus are captured, Akatsuki can slip into the shadows and use their statue to eliminate their main enemies first, before gradually taking down those who don't care. Coming out of hiding now would just place their entire scheme in jeopardy.

Completely true.
I will just add my opinion.

Maybe Leader wants most of the members dead, and thus he will not lift a finger over his dying members. He needs them to gather the Bijuu, other than that, they may just be a nuisance in his plan since they may search for more power (which is natural, especially for them).
Once he has all the Bijuu, he wouldn't need most of the members. Hidan and Deidara would be quite useless to him later, he would have to dispatch of them anyhow, so Konoha basically did him a favor.

This is just a thought though, doesn't mean it has to be true.