Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   who has "grown" the most? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=30681)

Kaine 07-20-2007 09:26 AM

who has "grown" the most?

I was going to make this thread when the chapter was released but since many raw photos are out i am doing it now.
So have it ppl which 1 of those 3 has improved the most?
Eventhough sasuke's has been very impressive(summoning manda),i vote sakura since she was low-life,worthess,crybaby she became something more than an average shinobi.

AdventGriever 07-20-2007 10:03 AM

Re: who has "grown" the most?

Sakura. Most definately.

Spiegel 07-20-2007 10:39 AM

I say Sakura has grown the most. Its plain as daylight that when you compare her now and before the time-skip the magnitude in which she has developed, strength, courage, and skills, that's a lot for single person to do in three years time.

Distortion 07-20-2007 10:56 AM

Sakura, even though she's still weak compared to those two.

blake 07-20-2007 11:02 AM

sasuke. he is probably the only one able to take on an akatsuki like dei and sorta win

Distortion 07-20-2007 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blake (Post 1185961)
sasuke. he is probably the only one able to take on an akatsuki like dei and sorta win

Naruto woulda torn up Deidara. Sasuke has evolved to fancier techniques, but in my opinon Sakura has grown the most.

Kina 07-20-2007 11:34 AM

Sakura, she grew in power, courage and will. Thats the stuff that really counts.

SilverYondiame 07-20-2007 12:44 PM

I would argue that it has been Sakura seeing as in part 1 she was always in the wing doing nothing but getting in the way and always crying. Acting tough, but couldn't battle nor do anything to help the others progress or defend. She knew of nothing more serious unlike Naruto and Sasuke who both had other agenda and actually fought to progress more in part one. Over the two and half years, she has progressed to actually battle, wisdom and to handle....etc.

Ami-san 07-20-2007 12:53 PM

Sakura made a HUGE change after being trained by Tsunade.

Shrike 07-20-2007 01:35 PM

Sakura.
Sasuke is ridiculously powerful now, and that sucks so much because Sakura can do what? Punch the ground? Like, wth is Kishi thinking. Naruto is so much behind Sasuke it's retarded.

sakura_05 07-20-2007 01:38 PM

sakura has grown the most she's got tsunade's super strength :)

MikeyM1979 07-20-2007 02:37 PM

I wanted to vote for Sakura, since she had dramatic improvements since part 1, but I voted for Sasuke instead. Mainly because he took out a former Akatsuki member/Sannin, and recently defeated an Akatsuki member on his own. From getting his ass beaten by Rock Lee, to seriously injuring Gaara, to nearly killing Naruto......to taking down Akatsuki members and a Sannin. I'd say that's damn impressive.

Tookaipai 07-20-2007 02:47 PM

i voted sakura cuz she used to be a whiny, pathetic, annoying, worthless, crybaby and now shes much cooler

ElementalNinja 19 07-20-2007 03:09 PM

Sakura has improved the most over the time skip from whiny girl to Tsunade scary.

itachiuchiha 07-20-2007 03:17 PM

i think naruto..cuz sasuke has always been an exemplary ninja, his skill is just increasing with time, sakura has improveds alot yea...mabey almost the same as anruto but she was never really a bad ninja...now naruto went from a horrible ninja, to a great ninja showing more potential then most..so i choose him