Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Epic Battles Approaching (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=30825)

Narutologist 07-23-2007 05:17 PM

Epic Battles Approaching

Looks like Naruto will have to fight AL head on. What would undoubtedly be a great way to show that he is indeed the star of the manga and a talented one at that. Which battle would you like to see?

Kina 07-23-2007 05:28 PM

Re: Epic Battles Approaching

I wanna see sasuke and Itachi fight so badly. I want to see how much the two really stand in comparison.

Kaine 07-23-2007 05:32 PM

eventhough i am sure every1 will vote itachi,sasuke i am saying suigetsu-kisame.Reasons?It would be the most violent battle in naruto ever since they are the most violent possible opponents this time.Bloody and i also bet those 2 will curse a lot.
EDIT:Plus i want very bad to see kisame owning the little brat's ass that think is capable of defeating him.

Sevi 07-23-2007 05:35 PM

Naruto/AL.....It's the Epic battle...

Blazin-Naruto 07-23-2007 05:52 PM

I voted for Naruto and pein this will be the biggest battle for our hero. As for itachi and sasuke i fear sasuke may not win after wathcing this last fight he is still fae from itachi i just hope kishi will allow him to train more you know take the manga off sasuke for a little while.

The same can be said for Naruto i fear he too is no match for Pein and what's worse i am begining to feel that naruto and sasuke are both in danger but not from itachi or pein,but from this new individual how does this stranger know about sasuke's potential in surpassing itachi and why now rely on pein to grap naruto whoever he is i am thinking he is far more trouble than both itachi and pein.

brandoi 07-23-2007 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazin-Naruto (Post 1191662)
I voted for Naruto and pein this will be the biggest battle for our hero. As for itachi and sasuke i fear sasuke may not win after wathcing this last fight he is still fae from itachi i just hope kishi will allow him to train more you know take the manga off sasuke for a little while.

The same can be said for Naruto i fear he too is no match for Pein and what's worse i am begining to feel that naruto and sasuke are both in danger but not from itachi or pein,but from this new individual how does this stranger know about sasuke's potential in surpassing itachi and why now rely on pein to grap naruto whoever he is i am thinking he is far more trouble than both itachi and pein.

I agree with the note on Sasuke lay off him for a while let him just train, as for Naruto and Pein, you'd assume Pein is stronger than the rest of the Akatsuki, but we haven't even see Pein engage in any sort of fighting. It's hard to see how strong Pein is. As for the mysterious shadow figure. I don't think he would be that big of a threat. Maybe he's just a spy.

Mystik 07-23-2007 07:08 PM

I want to see naruto and AL aka Pein fight but the main fight i am waiting for the most is Itachi and Sasuke. I think thats going to be the biggest and best fight.

blake 07-23-2007 07:32 PM

i said sasuke vs itachi. naruto would be kinda boring cause he doesnt use flashy techniques. but my opinion could change depending on how naruto progreses

brandoi 07-23-2007 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blake (Post 1191841)
i said sasuke vs itachi. naruto would be kinda boring cause he doesnt use flashy techniques. but my opinion could change depending on how naruto progreses

Flashy? define flashy for me.

Blazin-Naruto 07-23-2007 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blake (Post 1191841)

Not one of naruto's fights have been boring after the time skip. The fight between pein and naruto will be even far greater than sasuke vs itachi at least naruto has a chance but sasuke will lose unless he trains naruto has a chance cause he has plot protection more than sasuke does for all you who would try to quote on that.

Myhaus719 07-23-2007 08:19 PM

id like to see the naruto vs AL fight. i want this because it will be the highest level fight in the whole naruto story(so far) and it will be better then all the other fights. in sasuke vs itachi, sasuke will win because kishi loves sasuke even though itachi is stronger. in the suigetsu vs kisame it will be a good fight, but until i see more of suigetsu's powers i dont know how good. same for sakura vs the blue haired lady, i havent seen anything from that lady yet

Shrike 07-23-2007 08:41 PM

Well, I did not vote because I have interest in more than one of those pairs. As I see it, those battles will not necessarily go that way.
I am very much interested in Pain and Byakko, so I would like to see them doing battle, but at the same time Itachi is my favorite char, thus he deserves his spot in one of the best battles to come.
I am mostly interested in Akatsuki, but Hebi is still a mystery, so I would like to see them in action again.
As for Konoha, I would like to see Sakura and Team 8.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazin-Naruto (Post 1191904)
Not one of naruto's fights have been boring after the time skip. The fight between pein and naruto will be even far greater than sasuke vs itachi at least naruto has a chance but sasuke will lose unless he trains naruto has a chance cause he has plot protection more than sasuke does for all you who would try to quote on that.

Hi, man! ;D

Nexus 07-23-2007 08:49 PM

I waiting for the Sasuke vs. Itachi fight as I hope it takes at least a month to finish and with them both showing everything that they can do.

shadow_moon 07-23-2007 08:53 PM

i want to see naruto fight...

it his time to shine....

blake 07-23-2007 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazin-Naruto (Post 1191904)

narutos fight against kakuzu was boring because i knew the entire time that he was going to use the rasenshuriken. as for sasuke, he shows new stuff that is exciting and to see sasuke vs itachi who has tons of tricks, it would be a better fight