Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naruto more powerful. (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=31413)

pokemaster95 08-07-2007 08:41 PM

Naruto more powerful.

Hello Im new here and I wanted To know your opinions on Naruto and his strenght.I think He is weaker then Saskue and I think he needs to be more powerful.Rashigan is a good move but he uses the same ones over and over again do you Guys think he should learn more attacks?

platinumrug 08-07-2007 08:42 PM

Re: Naruto more powerful.

It's no use in him learning more attacks if he wont use them. I mean Kakashi is pretty powerful and knows a lot of jutsu's yet he never uses all of them. Lol, but Naruto has the 9-tailed. He'll be fine.

pokemaster95 08-07-2007 08:46 PM

Well I guess but I think like one or 2 more attacks would be cool I mean Saskue would own him in A fight he could learn jus 2 more.

Vengeance 08-07-2007 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokemaster95 (Post 1217636)
Hello Im new here and I wanted To know your opinions on Naruto and his strenght.I think He is weaker then Saskue and I think he needs to be more powerful.Rashigan is a good move but he uses the same ones over and over again do you Guys think he should learn more attacks?

Yes I agree Sasuke is stronger. What I would advice Naruto to train in more then anything else would be his Taijutsu. He should train with Rock Lee & Gai. What good are those clones if they constantly get there asses handed to them in battle. Rasengan is a close ranged attack as is Rasenshuriken. So Naruto improving on his speed, & martial arts would help him greatly. Naruto should also take a couple of anbu roots classes to help him control his emotions in battle. Naruto with this type of training would own.

pokemaster95 08-07-2007 09:04 PM

Naruto did good against Saskue in the fight the had before Shippendon Without his power up (Nine tails) But Naruto needs to learn more Wind elements attacks.He can beat saskues Chidori but Saskues flame attacks is what he needs to find away to beat.

brandoi 08-07-2007 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokemaster95 (Post 1217742)
Naruto did good against Saskue in the fight the had before Shippendon Without his power up (Nine tails) But Naruto needs to learn more Wind elements attacks.He can beat saskues Chidori but Saskues flame attacks is what he needs to find away to beat.

Learn to spell better please.

In his fight before Shippuden against Sasuke, he used the nine tails. And then Sasuke used CS. Naruto hasn't had that much time to train after his rasen-shuriken.

neji4hokage 08-07-2007 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platinumrug (Post 1217640)
It's no use in him learning more attacks if he wont use them. I mean Kakashi is pretty powerful and knows a lot of jutsu's yet he never uses all of them. Lol, but Naruto has the 9-tailed. He'll be fine.

well u should always learn new things. im not sayin newer jutsu but maybe make his shadow clones real instead of dissapearing after contact and do there own moves as well that would be sick.

brandoi 08-07-2007 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neji4hokage (Post 1218068)
well u should always learn new things. im not sayin newer jutsu but maybe make his shadow clones real instead of dissapearing after contact and do there own moves as well that would be sick.

Thats impossible. Thats like making exact replicas. Kage Bunshin is already the best form of clones.

platinumrug 08-07-2007 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandoi (Post 1218081)
Thats impossible. Thats like making exact replicas. Kage Bunshin is already the best form of clones.

I was getting ready to say that, lol.

brandoi 08-07-2007 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platinumrug (Post 1218107)
I was getting ready to say that, lol.

Beat ya too it :)

platinumrug 08-07-2007 11:28 PM

Sure did. Naruto learning more techniques would be nice and all, but if in the manga he's not going to use them, then it's basically pointless if you look at it from a reader's point of view. Like i said, Kakashi knows over 1,000 jutsu's, but in the manga and anime i havent even seen him use over 100 of them. (Different one's at least)

manda-kun 08-07-2007 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandoi (Post 1218008)
Learn to spell better please.

In his fight before Shippuden against Sasuke, he used the nine tails. And then Sasuke used CS. Naruto hasn't had that much time to train after his rasen-shuriken.

frist u should learn to spell its shippuuden second i do think that naruto is more powerfull than sasuke because of the 9 tail fox and the reason i say so is cause of the 9 tail chakra leakage which could help naruto.

brandoi 08-07-2007 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manda-kun (Post 1218143)
frist u should learn to spell its shippuuden second i do think that naruto is more powerfull than sasuke because of the 9 tail fox and the reason i say so is cause of the 9 tail chakra leakage which could help naruto.

9 tails is an extreme disadvantage to Sasuke. You may think curse seal is an advantage but its not. Sharingan is the only advantage and it cancels out with the 9 tails. Curse seal because in "Shippuuden", Sasuke learns how to control curse seal and doesn't use it often.

nejismirk 08-08-2007 03:26 AM

he's definitely stronger now like everyone is. but as of now, i believe sasuke's stronger than him. but considering naruto's character development, he eventually gets better from the people who once owned him and over time, he'll own them the next time.

neji4hokage 08-08-2007 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandoi (Post 1218081)

not impossible remember that guy from the chuunin exams who used his clone technique when they were w/ kabuto. his clones didn't easily dissapear unless that was his ability but im jus sayin make um last longer instead of a one hitter quiter.