Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Bleach Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   Bleach Chapter Prediction (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=32220)

Nexus 08-26-2007 11:00 PM

Bleach Chapter Prediction

Unlike the prediction threads in the Naruto Series section, this single prediction thread will be for any upcoming chapter in the Bleach manga. :) Predict until you can't predict anymore... I'll like to see your responses.

ekang93922 08-26-2007 11:18 PM

Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

for the next chapt. i think ishida's group and ichigo will get owned hard in the beginning...

Kaine 08-28-2007 04:56 PM

Man nexus good idea a mod should make this sticky
Well i predict Ichigo will counter attack somehow.Ishida and Renji are roughly screwed.I don't know how they will survive this shit.Maybe their clones die when their maker does?
EDIT:For a long shot prediction i believe Urahara or some captains will join the fight.Most probably urahara.But i don't bet my money on this.

JustLaxin 08-28-2007 05:04 PM

Well, personally, I think that, Ichigo will get in a tight place and this will happen:

Since he's fighting #5, either his hollow will take over for most of the battle, OR, his dad will come and help and Woop his ass.

Note: the parents did notice where they went.

Nexus 08-29-2007 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustLaxin (Post 1249998)
Since he's fighting #2, either his hollow will take over for most of the battle, OR, his dad will come and help and Woop his ass.

What do you mean? Ichigo's fighting the #5 Espada at this moment. My reference:

JustLaxin 08-29-2007 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nexus (Post 1251034)
What do you mean? Ichigo's fighting the #5 Espada at this moment. My reference:

Meant number 5 sorry x.x

Grimmjow 08-29-2007 03:14 PM

stickied thread, as much as i would to see isshin coing to the rescue, i don't think that will happen, i think they will have some kind of crazy power up that will get them through.

Kaine 08-29-2007 03:45 PM

ye i don't see Isshin(isn't he ishida's father?)to go and help a shinigami he detests them hard.I really don't know what bunny Ishida and Renji will pull from their butts to survive this.

JustLaxin 08-29-2007 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaine (Post 1251101)
ye i don't see Isshin(isn't he ishida's father?)to go and help a shinigami he detests them hard.I really don't know what bunny Ishida and Renji will pull from their butts to survive this.

I meant ichigo's dad. not ishidas dad

sikfearless0 09-05-2007 12:05 PM

I think next in chapter 290 we get to see more of the ishida fight, and also hopefully more info on nell, and see if rukia, and chad are alive or not.

Nexus 09-06-2007 01:15 AM

Possible chapter 290 spoiler...

Well, this is a possible spoiler pic that I found in another forum. If this spoiler is true, then I can now picture Nell being member of the Espada. Here's the picture:

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/3825/290ek6.jpg

Kaine 09-07-2007 06:28 AM

huuuh???She was adult-like???How she became like a child?Omg i can't w8 for he new chapter!!!!

EDIT:Spoiler from Naruto Chaos it is confirmed(well it isn't spoiler it is a summary so this is the manga chapter without pics lol) i will post a pic later.

Ichigo and Orihime were stunned by Nnoitra’s words about Nell. Seeing their shocked faces, Nnoitra smirked evilly and made sarcasm at them. “Such a fool. You’re tricked to carry such a dangerous one around”

“n..no that’s not true.. ” is the answer from Nell “Nell’s not an Espada…”

Her rejection upset Nnoitra that he glared at her face and asked what she’s joking for. But Nell’s reaction only made him suspect even more.

“Did she lose her memory?” The 5th Espada muttered to himself.

“I..I..I..didn’t forget…” Nell still insisted “Nell…wasn’t an Espada…”

Nnoitra was very angry at her insisting remark. He walked toward her with evil intention and rose his foot over Nell’s head. “I didn’t see you only a while, but you already changed into another annoying bitch” After his word ended, He intend to trample her head.

However, Ichigo charged in between them and used the back of his left hand to stop Nnoitra’s assault.

“Ichigo…” creied Nell.

“…Believe me…Nell wasn’t trick you anything…”

“Of course!” Ichigo answered without any hesitations.

“You never deceive us!” He turned his face to look at Nell with a smile. “Don’t worry Nell, we…”

Before he’d end his sentence, Nnoitra kicked him in his cheek. The kick sent Ichigo flied back to the same spot.

“Hnh!!” Nnoitra smiled again “It looks like you really lost your memory. But, never mind. As your head’s banged like that, it isn’t strange at all if you did lose it”

The last part of his word triggered something inside Ichigo “Wait, you said...bang her head...? ”

The Spoon Espada glared at Ichigo. His smile’s still on his face before he answered “Yes”

His hand grasped Nell’s head and lifted her up over his own head. “I’m the one who bang this bitch’s head.”

“Stop it!!!” Ichigo screamed and charged at Nnoitra immediately. The Espada saw his attack and used his weapon to halt it accurately. Before his body collapsed, Ichigo’d managed to attack Nnoitra’s left shoulder

However, his sword can not do any damages to the 5th strongest Espada of Las Noches.

Nnoitra kicked Ichigo to the place far away from his spot. Even though Ichigo was completely torn up, his eyes still stared at Nnoitra firmly.

“….release her…”

“I tell you I’ll bang your head later” The Spoon Espada answered as if it’s nothing “and then I’ll throw you out of Las Noches”

“I told you to release her!!!” Ichigo insisted firmly

“Shut the hell up!!!” Shouted Nnoitra angrily

Ichigo started to attack him again, but the Espada lifted Nell’s body to shield himself as if to challenge Ichigo to cut her. As when Ichigo stopped short…Nnoitra use his weapon to hit Ichigo’s abdomen. His body collapsed on the ground.

Nnoitra throw Nell’s body away like a trash before he walked toward Ichigo. He grasped Ichigo’s right arm and lifted him up.

“I really hate those who can’t even beat me, but try to attack me like this…” Nnoitra muttered while he’s gripping Ichigo’s arm with his both hands “Lets make it end fast, Shinigami.”

The Espada crushed his opponent’s arm strongly. Ichigo’s scream hurt Nell who’s thrown away from the fight.

“Ichigo…Ichigo…Ichigo…Ichigo…!!!” Nell cried out loud, but The Spoon Espada didn’t even bother.

Her heart was torn between the feeling that she want to help Ichigo who’s kind to her and the feeling of fear which her instinct stop her from doing anything. Her mind was oppressed with these feelings that she reached her limit

“BANG!!!”

The sound of explosion distracted Nnoitra from torturing Ichigo. He’s surprised with what he’d seen in front of him. There was a woman sitting in the place where the sound came from. Only the scar on her face and her mask could be recognized that she was Nell.

Here is the pic Nexus posted but more clear

Omg Nell is very hot as an adult but she seems very mad at this pic.
Can't w8 for the chapter!!

Nexus 09-13-2007 02:38 PM

Chapter 291 spoiler...

Here's some pictures that I've seen in another forum as they look pretty genuine:

http://i6.tinypic.com/4y6ajns.jpg
Nell is the former Tercero Espada.

http://i19.tinypic.com/6ak3pjt.jpg
It looks like Nnoitra's in serious trouble now...

I can't wait to see this chapter.

nell-chan 09-13-2007 03:04 PM

Re: Chapter 291 spoiler...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nexus (Post 1269104)
Here's some pictures that I've seen in another forum as they look pretty genuine:

http://i6.tinypic.com/4y6ajns.jpg
Nell is the former Tercero Espada.

http://i19.tinypic.com/6ak3pjt.jpg
It looks like Nnoitra's in serious trouble now...

I can't wait to see this chapter.

ong cannot wait jesuz its gonna be sweet

Nexus 09-19-2007 03:34 PM

Possible chapter 292 spoiler...

I ran into this while I was another site:

ノイトラ大先生に駆けつける女生徒
苺に抱きつくネル
Tesla rushed to Nnoitra
Nel held on to Ichigo.

女生徒吹き飛び血まみれ(でもない)
Tesla was blasted away, but he didn't get any injuries.

ノイトラ大先生お怒り
どうやらおっぱいから離れた事を怒ってるみたい
Nnoitra's very angry.
It looked like he’s angry that Tesla let go of Orihime.

大先生曰く「昔は3番だったかもしれないけど、今はその3番も意味ないん です!」
汗をかくネル
Nnoitra : "Even though you were number 3 before, that number 3 has no meaning now!" (Nnoitra uses polite speech here)
Nel sweats

舞台変わってレンジ達
前半ギャグ
後半レンジーが挽回使う。ドーム吹っ飛ぶ
Scene changed to Renji's side
The first half was just a joke.
But in the second half, Renji used his Bankai. The dome was shattered.

悪メガネは飽きたからそろそろ僕も本領発揮します♪
Szayel was tired of them, so he said it's time for him to show his true power.

で、終わり
then, finish