Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naruto 371 predictions (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=32816)

DGLG 09-14-2007 01:56 PM

Naruto 371 predictions

Predict away.

Sharingan Lord 09-14-2007 03:47 PM

Re: Naruto 371 predictions

^ He's right. They clear up a lot of new things and throw in a bunch of more things for us to solve. But, while we're at it... Here are the characters I know will show up. (Still sort of a prediction, right?)
-Jiraiya (duh)
-Pein (yes, I'm switching back from 'Pein' to 'Pain' to 'Pein' again.)
-Madara/Tobi
-Jiraiya's summoning frog

Otherwise...I really really REALLY don't know. Really. (Oh, what a surprise. >.>)

SirBenoit 09-14-2007 03:54 PM

i think well see jiraiya going through some scrolls then see some of naruto and what they are going to do. Then of course we'll see pein looking at nothing like hes going to kill something

Nexus 09-14-2007 04:47 PM

Well, my prediction for chapter 371 is that they'll show Jiraiya finishing up his conversation with the frog while discussing Madara until Pain finds where Jiraiya's location is. The next scenes will show Tobi talking to himself about not being defeating again and how he'll regain his full power then it'll switch over to Sasuke finally meeting up with Itachi at the hideout while Itachi says a few things before the chapter ends. Maybe I should've added Team Konoha in someone, but I honestly don't care about them right now.

My further prediction is that Tobi will probably interfere with Sasuke's and Itachi's fight and Itachi will tell him that he's been working with Tobi every since he killed the clan or Tobi won't interfere with battle and Itachi will eventually tell Sasuke that Madara is indeed alive and have bad plans for the world.

Medi08 09-14-2007 05:08 PM

I honestly can't say what I think will happen next. I feel like every chapter is information overload.

I doubt that this will happen, but I'd like to note that we haven't seen Naruto/his team/sasuke/itatchi in a while.

Though, I think Pein will be in the next chapter fresh out of his tube thing.

DGLG 09-14-2007 05:22 PM

I think that we'll find out more about Madara.

icedraon620 09-14-2007 08:15 PM

yeah mandara is starting to reveal himself more i think that we will see sasuke with itachi before the fight between j man and pein.

what is it that we have to see

lsumd2011 09-14-2007 08:41 PM

Heh, I'm just wondering what groundbreaking new information is going to be revealed next week. Maybe we'll learn what jutsu they want Naruto to learn. *Prays for some uber FTG style jutsu*

showgun 09-15-2007 02:47 AM

I predict that jiraiya will open up the vault get the scroll for naruto as well as the lastest edition of come come paradise for kakashi. But seriously I hope we get to find out more about tobi/madara and I would like to see some one get some lovin soon, everyone's fighting all the time they need to relax some more and get some.

the_bargain 09-15-2007 05:53 AM

i want twice an episode per week this unfair for me!!!!!

Kaine 09-15-2007 06:40 AM

I think I am too confused to predict...
Kishi starts to screw things up.Too many answears but yet new questions that need new answears that will give birth to new questions
Your head will explode in 3 2 1......

Kakkakuzu 09-15-2007 06:56 AM

Well, we've been finding out about a lot of stuff in the past few episodes. Important stuff. I think that trend will continue. Whether it's Itachi explaining things to Sasuke, or Jiraya talking with the frog or with Pein, when he finds and confronts Jiraya, I can't even guess.

I wonder, will Itachi find Naruto before going to meet Sasuke. That conversation still bugs me. I want to know what Itachi had to say.

What I'm actually looking forward to the most at the moment, is Naruto finding out about his parents. And his reaction to it.

madarauchiha92 09-15-2007 08:31 AM

i think we are going to see a flashback of madara fighting shodaime or why he summoned th kyuubi to destroy konoha.........then we will see "that" jutsu being revealed n i doubt tht sasuke n itachi are to meet up so soon.

YellowFlash88 09-15-2007 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madarauchiha92 (Post 1271093)
i think we are going to see a flashback of madara fighting shodaime or why he summoned th kyuubi to destroy konoha.........then we will see "that" jutsu being revealed n i doubt tht sasuke n itachi are to meet up so soon.

I think so too. They will show him thinking about the fight that happened long time ago.

Kiba-Akamaru 09-15-2007 08:58 AM

I hope we finally get some answers, like a bit more on hanzou, narutos mom, akatsuki's plans....the tension is killing me!!!! naruto really does have an amazing storyline, everything connects from the start of the anime. Kishimoto is a genius :D