Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Sakura and Naruto, a scenario :) (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=3416)

The deeper 03-29-2005 12:31 AM

Sakura and Naruto, a scenario :)

this an idea came to my head.

Sakura now is crazy about Sasuke, we all know that. I imagined if Naruto and Sakura fight against Sasuke , then Sasuke "somehow" tries to harm Sakura. Definitly Naruto will not be silent about that, he will attack with all his power to protect the girl he likes. Suddenly, Sakura discovers that deeply she was in love with Naruto not Sasuke :cool:. In the past,She was young and Sasuke was handsome that time, but now, naruto is a very handsome and stronge guy, who cares about her , helped her, saved her, understand her totally, and he is not a revange freggin' guy :eek: . Then Sakura-chan will love Naruto-kun.. and this the happy end.. Stupid but lovely, isn't it?

main point, I don't think Sakura is suitable for Sasuke, and visa versa.

Your ideas please! :o

duneninja 03-29-2005 12:47 AM

....and then Hinata comes in and tries to kick the %&*#$ out of Sakura in order to be with her man, Naruto.

NatureWings 03-29-2005 12:49 AM

haha.. it'd be nice though if that will happen. But sasuke will always b the cool type! unlike naruto, that crazy dude! haha! But I doubt Naruto will change that much.. just height difference.. taller.. but the childish attitude? It's Naruto... wat can u say..? ;)

yea, I forgot about Hinata! I agree wit u there, DudeNInja! I think she's more suitable than Sakura! I like timid girls hehe :)

The deeper 03-29-2005 12:52 AM

He is childish but reliable. and he is a man in his word, he never promised and didn't do what he promised. Also man try to imagine how boring is living with the "serious" Sasuke, while with the "funny" Naruto , wow, Sakura will live a life full of joy and happiness.. :D

Dizzykilla 03-29-2005 01:46 AM

I am a fan of Naruto and Hinata so i dont want Sakura to have any interest in Naruto.......so that Hinata can finally tell Him its going down.....u dig.........out.

The deeper 03-29-2005 07:05 AM

Hinate and Neji have a destiny, they have to get married to each other, coz Hinate is the successor of the Hyuuga clan, but Neji is the strongest in their clan . So, to remove the "head &branch" conflict, If I were Hinate father I would make both of them married. And say hello to a happy and strong clan.. :D

nma 03-29-2005 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The deeper
Hinate and Neji have a destiny, they have to get married to each other, coz Hinate is the successor of the Hyuuga clan, but Neji is the strongest in their clan . So, to remove the "head &branch" conflict, If I were Hinate father I would make both of them married. And say hello to a happy and strong clan.. :D

Listen to this guy ^, he's a genius. Naruto and Sakura will end up togethor, shes already to likes him. She asked if he thought she was hot and agreed to go out on a date with him. And I think that Neji and Hinata will end up togethor. Hiashi would want to marry Hinata to someone inside of their clan, and as we've seen Hiashi personally training Neji, he's probably breeding him to be the next leader of the clan.

moomunky 03-29-2005 09:55 AM

hehehe so naruto would become a pimp daddy who does it all? if sakura ended up liking naruto like that, they would get together, and cause hinata is so shy, she would back off, and feel alone...... but then, hopefully, she would finally confess her love for naruto by making sure she hears him, finally screaming it out loud.

and about this same time, tsunade would be all like "hey Jiraiya... look at these..." and he would be like yeaaaaaaaaaahh... then shizune will walk in, and catch them doing it, and join in. Naruto would be peeking and then go do that same thing to sakura (since he learns everything from jiraiya XD) and hinata would join them. Neji would hear it, get all horny and run to tenten. they's do it, and kiba would see them at it, and rush to shikamaru's house, to tell him about it. he'd say "go away, you annoy me" ande so kiba would run to tell Ino, who would get horny just hearing it and kiba would take her doggie-style (kinda fitting, dont you think XD). kurenai and Asuma wil just get it on cause they dont want to be the only ones not doing it, and the whole village would be moaning. sasuke would hear it, and look around, seeing Oro.

ok, so that whole last bit wont happen, but the moral of the story? everybody has someone except for sasuke who is alone... and if he doesnt snap out of his bad-boy side, he is gonna have Oro inside his body XD

duneninja 03-29-2005 11:34 AM

You are a very disturbed and repressed individual.

moomunky 03-29-2005 11:41 AM

i know that.. i have a certificate to say so (you do understand i was having a joke about it, right? i dont really think that will all happen, i was making fun of it all... if you take it too seriously, i think you must be a die hard fan... perhaps too die-hard and are a little TOO taken by the story)

moomunky 03-29-2005 11:46 AM

hahaha, yeah, it is stapled to my CV along with my doctorate in medical science XD

(final warning- what i said above is taken as a joke... dont read into it as something disgusting... it is playing on all the characters especially the situation of sasuke being that Oro wants to take over his body to learn jutsus... i just made it a sexual joke, nothing more.)

moomunky 03-29-2005 11:56 AM

i dont think it would get to that extreme, but i agree, there is something about hinata giving medicine to him. maybe hinata would sacrifice herself if she was involved in a fight if she thought it would protect naruto and she'd end up in hospital, where naruto would sit with her.

i reckon his time away has really changed him too much though... i think he realises that sakura was just a crush, and even though he likes her still, he knows it wont happen, so would look elsewhere (hopefully hinata). the twist might come by as soon as he does realise this, is if sakura starts to get feelings for him in the same way (being that she realises sasuke was just an attraction, and even though she still likes him, she knows it wouldnt happen)

duneninja 03-29-2005 01:39 PM

i realize that, i was just having a joke as well. Please don't think I'm some absolutely serious Naruto fan who has now placed you on his hit list. Peace man.

moomunky 03-29-2005 05:24 PM

ok, peace treaty XD it just sounded that way, that's all. now back on topic..

kenokuvato 03-29-2005 05:34 PM

I don;t think that they will end up together considering that Naruto' sfeelings toward Sakura are that she's someone he cares about but he has never said the words "I love Sakura." He seems to just really, really like her, while she actually loves Sasuke, and I think she will eventually be with Sasuke and Naruto won't care because he will eventually be with Hinata, who probably loves Naruto. He seems like he would be with Hinata before Sakura because opposites attract and he's loud and proud while she's timid, and quiet.