Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Debates Section (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Fast Death or Slow Death(witch is better) (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=3469)

Dizzykilla 03-31-2005 03:02 AM

Fast Death or Slow Death(witch is better)

Would do i think is better a fast death or a slow death...........u deside.......tell me and explain aight.....out.

moomunky 03-31-2005 08:09 AM

fast death... definitely.... by no means does that mean i want to die, and i want to die in like a gun shot, or a carcrash or something... its just fast would be the way to go. a slow death is excrutiating. yes, i guess if it was slow, you could say a proper goodbye to all those you love, that is if you have the ability to do anything. when i think slow death... i think of those diseases that ruin a persons life and makes it so hard for them, and that you dont want to be cruel, but you wish them less pain because you dont want to see them suffer. neaither way is better, because death is sad which ever way it is. but someone should go old, when they have had a good life (by that i mean they have had a lot of years to see and do things) and then to pass on peacefully.

*Sakura* 03-31-2005 08:35 AM

Fast death would be the best
because if you would want the slow death you'll keep on feeling the pain and suffer alot unlike the fast death you die without having to suffer the pain

Sant0ryu 03-31-2005 09:02 AM

no need to ask im sure everyone would want a fast death

Swtvi3tboi08 03-31-2005 09:59 AM

a fast death is better because it will be quicker and u dont have 2 go through a lot of pain.

Dizzykilla 03-31-2005 02:04 PM

NOT evey one would want a fast death......i dont.......i would want to to be a slow one.........becuz i wold want say bye have a chance 2 see these i love one last time get every thing off me chest.........and the opertunity to coop wit my own death..........i would like to know that i am dieing ......i just dont want fast instent death i wouldnt even no that i was dead.........it would happen so fast .......that y i would like to die slow.......if there pain it just physical and that could be delt with by morph......or codien.......or somthing like that.............Im Rock lee *itches

willy101 03-31-2005 02:32 PM

iwould try to stay alive as long as possible slow death mayb save/kill some ppl

Kites 03-31-2005 07:07 PM

fast death
boulder falls
smash.
kites disappeared under the rock

slow death
boulder falls
smash.
kites legs were crushed.
Kites: ohh my legs, it hurts so much in that spot between my legs....ohh someone help me
kites dies after 5 hours of pain. soon kids come to the boulder and pick him with sticks

DarkAztek 03-31-2005 08:36 PM

A fast death is much better than a slow one... So long as you know ahead of time you are dying. If you know beforehand, you can still say goodbye and all that jazz that someone in here listed. Then, when I'm ready, I'd love to just die quickly and painlessly and etc. (Besides, if I know ahead of time, I can not eat for a few days before it so that when I die, my bowels don't empty all over me.)

Roy Mustang 03-31-2005 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dizzykilla
NOT evey one would want a fast death......i dont.......i would want to to be a slow one.........becuz i wold want say bye have a chance 2 see these i love one last time get every thing off me chest.........and the opertunity to coop wit my own death..........i would like to know that i am dieing ......i just dont want fast instent death i wouldnt even no that i was dead.........it would happen so fast .......that y i would like to die slow.......if there pain it just physical and that could be delt with by morph......or codien.......or somthing like that.............Im Rock lee *itches

that would be good if you were dying by poison but what if you were to be tortured to death in a chamber all locked up in the dark a slow an painful tortue so its always be good to have fast death

Dizzykilla 03-31-2005 11:20 PM

i still think my way is better but most dont............but what ever................i could die fast i would hate it .............Im Rock lee BeeAhhtchezz

noxide 04-03-2005 03:28 AM

I'd prefer a fast death I dont want to be slowly killed and suffer i think ying straight away is good

Demon Fox 04-03-2005 03:48 AM

Well depending on the situation if i new i was going to die painfully i would prefer a fast death otherwise slow death anytime.

A fast death would suck especially if you didn't know that it was coming

Dizzykilla 04-03-2005 04:07 AM

dem fox ur the only 1 who agrees wit me.................

Dint 04-03-2005 05:51 AM

No death would be better :p
But ehm, well.. A slow death is ok, as long as you're not suffering..
But I don't see that happen very often..
A fast death would be ok, 'cause you won't feel any pain.. I think :p