Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Contests (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   King/Queen Of The Mountain (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=34877)

Babyface BK 11-26-2007 09:54 AM

King/Queen Of The Mountain

This is the King/Queen Of The Mountain's 1st of many tournaments. Only the hottest participants may enter. I will not be a participant myself but be the judge. In the end the winner will face me and have a chance to take over the throne.

<------That's the throne. J/K loll.

The 1st K/QOTM tournament will be sig battles. Only 8 entrants are allowed. All 8 participants will be listed below. Through random selection you will each get an opponent. So it will work like this.

Quarter Finals

Semi Finals

Final

Battle For The King's Throne
BloodKid VS

Whoever wants to enter please post in here I will look at your previous work and let you know if you qualify. Some may even get invites into this tournament because of previous work.

King/Queen Of The Mountain Participants
Kina
xXMagnesiumXx
SwtVietnamPeaceFighterBoi
Ninja48
Kuyah
Noob Saibot
PalmerReap
Ero

Judges
UchihaTaijiya(Mrs Sexy)
OakGyrl510(LOL)
Colini(Mr Not So Sexy But Still Is)
Bod(It's actually short for B.O:DJ/K)

Rules
1. Size - 400x120
2. One Render, you cannot duplicate same render and resize then lower opacity. Still counts as 2 renders.
3. REMOVED.
4. No Flamming...J/K. Render can be absolutely anything, humans, animals, anime, sex objects etc. But ONE render.
5. New sigs will be required for each matchup.
6. Deadlines will be allocated for each round, so you won't be rushed.
7. ALL sigs must be sent to me via PM or IM, for those who have me on MSN.
8. Judges desicions are final anyone complaining will get a random person knocked out.
9. Rule 8 was joke, person won't be allowed to participate in other Tourneys, Judges will be fair and show no favouritism.
10. Anyone failing to meet the deadline will get an auto DQ, unless it is a really good fucking reason.
11. Anyone making one mistake on following rules will be DQ, there is no reason to mis-interpret rules their all there.
12. Have Fun.

PM or IM me for all other enquiries.

Babyface BK 11-26-2007 09:54 AM

Re: King Of The Mountain

Quarter Finals
MatchDay 1
Match 1

Winner: Kina by 4 votes

Match 2
Winner: Ero by 3 votes

MatchDay 2
Match 3
Winner: N48 by 3 votes

Match 4
SwtVietBoi83
Winner: Swt by 2 votes (One judge was appalled by both entries and decided not to vote.)

Babyface BK 11-26-2007 09:55 AM

Matchday 3
Kina Vs N48

Matchday 4
Winner: Ero by default

Babyface BK 11-26-2007 09:57 AM

Will be needed for Final.

Babyface BK 11-26-2007 09:58 AM

Will be needed for King's Throne Battle.

Kina 11-26-2007 03:58 PM

Will be needed for Kina's pwnsomeness.

I'm in this for sure. *hopes no one too good will join* <.<

fieldscarcrow 11-26-2007 04:09 PM

im in, if i can pic one of my older sigs since my moms lap top doesnt ahve ps and I dont have my computer

Babyface BK 11-26-2007 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchiha_Kina (Post 1346043)
Will be needed for Kina's pwnsomeness.

I'm in this for sure. *hopes no one too good will join* <.<

Your out of luck there.
Quote:

Originally Posted by fieldscarcrow (Post 1346056)
im in, if i can pic one of my older sigs since my moms lap top doesnt ahve ps and I dont have my computer

Sure whatever as long as its a sig.

You can start making your sigs but hold on to them. Once I get 8 participants I will be doing the random drawing for match ups. Then I will ask for you guys to send your sigs.

OG 11-26-2007 04:43 PM

Re: King/Queen Of The Mountain

sure i'll enter e.e

however, rules on judging [do u have judges at all?], requirements and such should be planned out...and only new shyte should be entered here :/

Babyface BK 11-26-2007 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 (Post 1346111)
sure i'll enter e.e

however, rules on judging [do u have judges at all?], requirements and such should be planned out...and only new shyte should be entered here :/

Requirements and such will be after we have all 8 participants. As for use of new sigs, if we get more than the designated 8 and FS you can't find an alternative to using your old sig. Your OUT! lol sorry bit harsh. But shyt happens.

Kuyah 11-26-2007 06:28 PM

lol xD i dont think my gimp skillz can be put on the same level as Ps masters xD lol but sure ^^ ill join xD what contestant number am i?? lol <<PM me when its happening>>

Ninja48 11-26-2007 06:30 PM

You know I'm in, and you know I'm qualified.

Babyface BK 11-26-2007 06:36 PM

Dayum things are really heating up, I'm getting some more competition for you guys. Also Kuyah don't worry about using GIMP, it's on a level better than most Photoshoppers beleive me.

UchihaTaijiya 11-26-2007 06:38 PM

Thanks for the invite, but I'm still really new to photoshop and sigs in general... I'm not up for a contest. ^^;;

But good luck to all the participants. <3

fieldscarcrow 11-26-2007 07:05 PM

When is everything due?