Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   HELP ME PLEASE!! (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=34912)

Greendayfan82905 11-27-2007 03:53 PM

HELP ME PLEASE!!

Okay i started going out with the guy i like 35 minutes ago and we hung up the phone with each other cuz he had to do something at 3:30, and we had been dating for 20 min. And i said "Bye" and he said "I love you". Its sweet that he loves me and all... but after 20 min i don't love him. I like him a lot but thats it...
I hung up the phone right after he said it, pretending that i didn't hear it. But what if he says that tomorrow in rl. I can't just hang up a phone and say i didn't hear him cuz it's rl.
i want nl's opinion on this cuz the people i've met so far on nl are pretty nice so yeah.

MikeyM1979 11-27-2007 03:57 PM

Re: HELP ME PLEASE!!

You're 14. :p Also, dating for 20 minutes? You'll be dating when you guys actually go out and see one another, and actually decide to be more than friends. That's how I see it anyway. As for the love you bit, well, be honest. How can you love someone after only 20 minutes of so called dating? If you don't love him, just tell him you like him. If he gets offended by that, then he should get over himself. :p

OG 11-27-2007 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greendayfan82905 (Post 1347350)
Okay i started going out with the guy i like 35 minutes ago and we hung up the phone with each other cuz he had to do something at 3:30, and we had been dating for 20 min. And i said "Bye" and he said "I love you". Its sweet that he loves me and all... but after 20 min i don't love him. I like him a lot but thats it...
I hung up the phone right after he said it, pretending that i didn't hear it. But what if he says that tomorrow in rl. I can't just hang up a phone and say i didn't hear him cuz it's rl.
i want nl's opinion on this cuz the people i've met so far on nl are pretty nice so yeah.

wait so your date with him was through the phone?

that's not a date <.<....

35 mins...i wouldnt even consider that dating...

he seems clingy..and perhaps a bit desperate if he says that on the "first date"...either that or he has a CERTAIN goal in mind <.<.....break it off NOW before it's too late lol

Greendayfan82905 11-27-2007 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 (Post 1347355)
wait so your date with him was through the phone?

that's not a date <.<....

35 mins...i wouldnt even consider that dating...

he seems clingy..and perhaps a bit desperate if he says that on the "first date"...either that or he has a CERTAIN goal in mind <.<.....break it off NOW before it's too late lol

No it wasn't a date, but i mean we're dating as in we're girlfriend and boyfriend. He asked me to be his girlfriend over the phone.

OG 11-27-2007 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greendayfan82905 (Post 1347363)
No it wasn't a date, but i mean we're dating as in we're girlfriend and boyfriend. He asked me to be his girlfriend over the phone.

so how long have you been "dating?"

Greendayfan82905 11-27-2007 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 (Post 1347353)
How can you love someone after only 20 minutes of so called dating?

Exactly. So i just pretended i didn't hear and hung up the phone

To oaky:
we've been dating for an hour now

drunk_sea_monkey 11-27-2007 04:12 PM

Your still young and probably don't know what love is. Your probably gonna go thru a bunch of short flings, and if you don't kudos to you.

IMO
Just act like you never heard it unless he says it again and if he does just smile and nod. smile and nod >_>

listen to OG though. she roxorz.

OG 11-27-2007 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greendayfan82905 (Post 1347367)

To oaky:

and you consider that...dating? o.o

have you even gone on a DATE with him?...
you have to have DATED for it to be called DATING <.<

edit:
but i still say if he says that on the first day, he may become the clingy type...and MAYBE the obsessive type <.<...i'm just saying...i mean its cool if you like that in a guy.

fieldscarcrow 11-27-2007 04:20 PM

Chill the fuck out. Me and my gf have been going for 6 years in january and me and her havnt talked in a week because of her fucking parents. You dont seem me posting about it, do you? No, and dont call me a hypocrit because I know iv posted about my gf and i's problems. But this is ridiculous. Dude, just explain that your not ready to say I love you, or tell him that its a little too soon. For fuck's sake its not that big of a god damn deal. Its been an hour! Holy hell. It took me and my girlfriend 3 days to just feel comfortable enough not to studder on teh phone and the first time I said I love you on the phone with her it came out like someone was playing with turn tables in my voice box. Things take time. If he doesnt relise this, then get over it. Its a part of his personality, either your gonna love it or your not. If you dont love it now, you might never. But you also might. Just relax and explain that your not ready to say you love him. Also the context of which "I love you" is used should also come into play. I say I love you to my friend all the god damn time, but she knows (and says it back) that we're friends and I love her as a friend. He could say "I love you" and realy mean "I realy think your a groovy chick, and I realy dig ya;"

Babyface BK 11-27-2007 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greendayfan82905 (Post 1347367)

To oaky:

ROFLMFAO how the hell is that justified as neither a date or going out. Tell him straight up you don't love him, it's his fault being an idiot and burting it. Also it is partially your fault for leading him on or he wouldn't have said he loves you so eagerly on the first "date".

Kina 11-27-2007 04:26 PM

Maybe he just meant it like 'I likes you bunches o.o'. People today are a bit careless with that phrase. But in case he doesn't, just smile and nod/wave.

EJ 11-27-2007 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloodkid (Post 1347397)
ROFLMFAO how the hell is that justified as neither a date or going out. Tell him straight up you don't love him, it's his fault being an idiot and burting it. Also it is partially your fault for leading him on or he wouldn't have said he loves you so eagerly on the first "date".

i know lmao

balmung5000 11-27-2007 04:54 PM

o this is really funny
good source of lulz

ShinobiKnight 11-27-2007 05:02 PM

Holy shit, you're a girl?

Mystik 11-27-2007 05:07 PM

Simple just tell the guy the truth.. you guys just hooked up.. you like him a lot but dont love him.. i mean if he wants to say it thats fine.. but just tell him the truth as to where you stand and why you can't tell him that yet.. i mean its not that difficult.. i dont understand why people want to try and bypass the truth.. I mean its not that hard.