Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Conspiracy Theories (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Jesus, not the first (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=35087)

BigSmoke 12-03-2007 04:24 PM

Jesus, not the first

Horus:
Born Dec. 25th
Born of a virgin Isees
Egypt - 3,000 BC
His coming was signaled by a star in the east.
Age of 30 he was baptized by a figure known as Annup and began his ministry.
Adorned by three kings
Considered a prodical child and was a teacher at the age of 12.
Had 12 disciples that he traveled with and performed miracles such as healing the sick.
Horus was known by many names such as "The Truth, "The Light," "The Lamb Of God," "Gods Anulted Son," and "The Good Shepherd."
After being betrayed by Typhon, Horus was crucified for 3 days after which he was resurrected.

Attis:
Born Dec 25th
Born of a virgin Nanon.
Greece - 1,200 BC
Crucified
Dead and placed in tomb for 3 days then resurrected.

Krishna:
India - 900 BC
Born of a virgin Divaki.
Star in the east signaling his comming.
He performed miracles with his diciples and upon his death was resurrected.

Dionysus:
Greece - 500 BC
Born of a virgin on Dec. 25th.
Was a traveling teacher who performed miracles such as turning water into wine.
He was referred to as the "King of Kings," "Gods only begotten son," "The alpha and omega," and many others.
Upon his death he was resurrected.

Mithra:
Persia - 1,200 BC
Born of a virgin.
Born on DEC. 25th.
He had 12 disciples.
He performed miracles.
Upon his death was burried for 3 days and then resurrected.
He was refered to as "The truth," "The light," and many others.
The sacred day of worshipping Mithra was sunday.

The fact of the matter is there were numerous saviors from different periods all throughout the world before Jesus that subscribed to these general mythological characteristics.

More:
Chrishna of Hindostan.
Budha Sakia of India.
Salivahana of Bermuda.
Zulis, or Zhule, also Osiris and Orus, of Egypt.
Odin of the Scandinavians.
Crite of Chaldea.
Zoroaster and Mithra of Persia.
Baal and Taut, "The only begotten son of God," of Phoenecia.
Indra of Tibet.
Bali of Afghanistan.
Jao of Nepal.
Wittoba of the Bilingonese.
Thammuz of Syria.
Atys of Phrygia.
Xamolxis of Thrace.
Zoar of the Bonzes.
Adad of Assyria.
Deva Tat, and Sammonocadam of Siam.
Alcides of Thebes.
Mikado of the Sintoos.
Beddru of Japan.
Hesus or Eros, and Bremrillah, of the Druids.
Thor, son of Odin, of the Gauls.
Cadmus of greece.
Hil and Feta of the Mandaites.
Gentaut and Quexalcote of Mexico.
Universal Monarch of the Sibyls.
Ischy of the island of Formosa.
Divine Teacher of Plato.
Holy One of Xaca.
Fohi and Tien of China.
Adonis, son of the virgin Lo of Greece.
Ixion and Quirinus of Rome.
Prometheus of Caucasus.

Finally we have Jesus, the most recent of the messiahs, born of Virgin Mary on Dec. 25th, his birth was announced by a star in the east, which three kings followed to locate Mary, he was a child teacher at 12 and at 30 he was baptised by John the Baptist and then began his ministry. Jesus had 12 desciples which traveled and performed miracles such as healing the sick, walking on water, and raising the dead. He was also known as the "Kind of Kings," "Son of God," "Light of the World," "Alpha and Omega," "Lamb of God," and many others. After being betrayed by his disciple Judis he was crucified, placed in a tomb for 3 days, and then resurrected."

Sound familiar? Why the similar characteristics? Some think it has to do with astrology and that along with historical texts validates this theory.

So what can you say?

Beikoku Rikujin 12-05-2007 07:26 PM

Re: Jesus, not the first

I just typed in Beddru, and all the pages say that there is no such figure in japanese mythology, that the letter "D" cannot occur twice in a row in Japanese except in foreign words, that the letter "R" can NEVER follow "D" in Japanese UNDER ANY CONDITIONS, and that "Beddru" is very likely to be a character made for an anti-christian haox.

Yamato-sama 12-05-2007 09:40 PM

I agree with Beikoku. This appears to be a hoax. Any physical evidence? Cuneiform Clay tablets? Papyrus paper? The bible tablets exist, not to mention they proved the existence of cars and jets before they came to be. *All of this would be cleared up if everyone on the planet would just read the bible. Alas, it is a pipedream.* This is a blasphemous idea on many levels. It appears corrupt. As Beikoku pointed out. I also believe that Dionysus, *a leader in greece/rome* Considered himself a God, and called himself, "King of kings." He also tried to destroy the bible and persecuted christian leaders of the time. *not to mention he replaced many texts with his own.*

Kiba_is_mine 12-09-2007 08:39 AM

Lord Buddha was a real person...

You have to remember not all of these key names in history were self-proclaimed gods. And considering most of the names of people where born and lived year before Jesus himself, I sincerely doubt that there will be any written records of these people. You also have to remember, the Bible wasn't written until years and years after Jesus was here.

In Ancient Egypt (I am sure you know this) the King/Pharaoh was considered to be a living god by his people. And was given that title - Horus comes up in Ancient Egyptian tales....in his story, he is the son of the last Pharaoh (his Uncle kills his father), and defeats his Uncle to gain title to the throne - and becomes King and the living representative god on Earth. The Ancient Egyptians believed that all of the Pharaohs were descendants of Horus himself.

Also these claims are not "blasphemous" as we are not all Christians....just a little reminder. ;) and that just you can't find one name doesn't mean the others are not legit.

Aruko 12-10-2007 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSmoke (Post 1354183)
Finally we have Jesus, the most recent of the messiahs, born of Virgin Mary on Dec. 25th, his birth was announced by a star in the east, which three kings followed to locate Mary, he was a child teacher at 12 and at 30 he was baptised by John the Baptist and then began his ministry. Jesus had 12 desciples which traveled and performed miracles such as healing the sick, walking on water, and raising the dead. He was also known as the "Kind of Kings," "Son of God," "Light of the World," "Alpha and Omega," "Lamb of God," and many others. After being betrayed by his disciple Judis he was crucified, placed in a tomb for 3 days, and then resurrected."

Sound familiar? Why the similar characteristics? Some think it has to do with astrology and that along with historical texts validates this theory.

So what can you say?

What can I say? He wasn't born on December 25th. He wasn't born in a barn either...From what I've seen astrologically the star that would have been in the sky around the A.D. 1 would have been in place around April.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiba_is_mine (Post 1358955)
Lord Buddha was a real person...

You have to remember not all of these key names in history were self-proclaimed gods. And considering most of the names of people where born and lived year before Jesus himself, I sincerely doubt that there will be any written records of these people. You also have to remember, the Bible wasn't written until years and years after Jesus was here.

In Ancient Egypt (I am sure you know this) the King/Pharaoh was considered to be a living god by his people. And was given that title - Horus comes up in Ancient Egyptian tales....in his story, he is the son of the last Pharaoh (his Uncle kills his father), and defeats his Uncle to gain title to the throne - and becomes King and the living representative god on Earth. The Ancient Egyptians believed that all of the Pharaohs were descendants of Horus himself.

Also these claims are not "blasphemous" as we are not all Christians....just a little reminder. ;) and that just you can't find one name doesn't mean the others are not legit.

Not true. The Bible as we know it was put TOGETHER through a long set of trials determined at the Council of Nicea. The books themselves were written over a period of close to 2,000 years, more accurate estimates range from 1,400 to 1,800 years. The first five books of the Bible, the Jewish Torah and also known as the Pentateuch, were written during a forty year period from 1450 B.C. to 1410 B.C - One thousand, four hundred and eleven years before Christ. The latest any book can be dated to, from my understanding, is around 95 A.D. which is Revelations written by the Apostle Paul.

You also forgot Issa from the Islamic beliefs. He was, from my understanding, a great prophet who was also known by a Hebrew name: Jesus.

Greendayfan82905 12-10-2007 02:56 PM

Jesus wasn't the first. But his father, God was. God created man and woman. God also made Mary pregnet with his only son, Jesus. Whenever people doubted god, they made up a new fake god to replace him. Then they paid for it when they died, because they didn't go to heaven because of that.

bxmafiax 12-12-2007 05:42 AM

I got it...think of it this way, maybe the Messiah just kept screwing up and getting crucified and resurecting all the time. So he keeps trying right, but it doesn't work because everyone is a complete A hole. So he gives it one more try, Jesus, loses yet again and just says F it. Screw these people I'm never helping again and next time I come back everyone is gonna get a real good ass whoopin....

DGLG 12-12-2007 05:34 PM

If u ask me, the 1st persone and the real son of God was Adam.

Yamato-sama 12-12-2007 08:01 PM

The book of Genesis in the NIV version of the bible and the KJV version, were written before Jesus' time. Genesis also refers to Jesus multiple times.

GhostShade 01-29-2008 03:44 PM

Many say that Christianity has copied a lot of the Pagan's religions, so I'm not surprised about this.Thanks for the information.

Craigkage 02-12-2008 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSmoke (Post 1354183)
Horus:
Born Dec. 25th
Born of a virgin Isees
Egypt - 3,000 BC
His coming was signaled by a star in the east.
Age of 30 he was baptized by a figure known as Annup and began his ministry.
Adorned by three kings
Considered a prodical child and was a teacher at the age of 12.
Had 12 disciples that he traveled with and performed miracles such as healing the sick.
Horus was known by many names such as "The Truth, "The Light," "The Lamb Of God," "Gods Anulted Son," and "The Good Shepherd."
After being betrayed by Typhon, Horus was crucified for 3 days after which he was resurrected.

Attis:
Born Dec 25th
Born of a virgin Nanon.
Greece - 1,200 BC
Crucified
Dead and placed in tomb for 3 days then resurrected.

Krishna:
India - 900 BC
Born of a virgin Divaki.
Star in the east signaling his comming.
He performed miracles with his diciples and upon his death was resurrected.

Dionysus:
Greece - 500 BC
Born of a virgin on Dec. 25th.
Was a traveling teacher who performed miracles such as turning water into wine.
He was referred to as the "King of Kings," "Gods only begotten son," "The alpha and omega," and many others.
Upon his death he was resurrected.

Mithra:
Persia - 1,200 BC
Born of a virgin.
Born on DEC. 25th.
He had 12 disciples.
He performed miracles.
Upon his death was burried for 3 days and then resurrected.
He was refered to as "The truth," "The light," and many others.
The sacred day of worshipping Mithra was sunday.

The fact of the matter is there were numerous saviors from different periods all throughout the world before Jesus that subscribed to these general mythological characteristics.

More:
Chrishna of Hindostan.
Budha Sakia of India.
Salivahana of Bermuda.
Zulis, or Zhule, also Osiris and Orus, of Egypt.
Odin of the Scandinavians.
Crite of Chaldea.
Zoroaster and Mithra of Persia.
Baal and Taut, "The only begotten son of God," of Phoenecia.
Indra of Tibet.
Bali of Afghanistan.
Jao of Nepal.
Wittoba of the Bilingonese.
Thammuz of Syria.
Atys of Phrygia.
Xamolxis of Thrace.
Zoar of the Bonzes.
Adad of Assyria.
Deva Tat, and Sammonocadam of Siam.
Alcides of Thebes.
Mikado of the Sintoos.
Beddru of Japan.
Hesus or Eros, and Bremrillah, of the Druids.
Thor, son of Odin, of the Gauls.
Cadmus of greece.
Hil and Feta of the Mandaites.
Gentaut and Quexalcote of Mexico.
Universal Monarch of the Sibyls.
Ischy of the island of Formosa.
Divine Teacher of Plato.
Holy One of Xaca.
Fohi and Tien of China.
Adonis, son of the virgin Lo of Greece.
Ixion and Quirinus of Rome.
Prometheus of Caucasus.

So what can you say?

It's amazing what crap you can find if you dig for it.... PS. No serious theologian/historian believes that Jesus was born 25th December...

That's categorically wrong

Highspeed0516 07-25-2008 02:20 AM

Haven't read the whole thread . .. but you do know December 25th is a date adjustment by the church right? Not that the date is important at all, its the principle and the message.

IGOS 08-05-2008 01:43 AM

i think he is pulling his info from THIS VIDEO its a good bit of info but do your own reseach of the data givin. there are also alot more things said then the date of birth, like the history of "Saul" aka "Paul" a roman that according to record lived 300 years after Jesus and compiled the bible for the romans to offset rising problems, also this is supposedly the same Paul in the bible... lets not forget that the crusifixtion was a roman thing NOT a Jewish thing...

Beikoku Rikujin 08-09-2008 09:32 AM

ill retrieve a video to disprove this soon

shiki-fuujin 09-30-2008 02:34 AM

im not even gonna click that link cause its probably that abomination zeitgeist