Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Forever Song (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=35279)

sasuke_power 12-09-2007 04:58 PM

Forever Song

This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because

My hand hurts....
(original credit to my friend for posting this on my site -_-)

ShinobiKnight 12-09-2007 05:04 PM

Re: Forever Song

ROFL, sp. >_< Thank you for that gigantic paragraph of spam.

fieldscarcrow 12-09-2007 05:08 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...s&lambchop.jpg

jsaviers 12-09-2007 05:20 PM

What did you do that for?
Boredom?

fieldscarcrow 12-09-2007 05:27 PM

the lulz.

But none were had

D4rKR34v3r 12-09-2007 05:35 PM

Copy+Paste lol

Tookaipai 12-09-2007 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasuke_power (Post 1359209)
This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends somebody starting singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because

My hand hurts....
(original credit to my friend for posting this on my site -_-)

Omfg I sing that to piss my parents off EVERY car trip.

Sakatsu 12-10-2007 08:34 PM

that sounds.........................familiar. .....?