Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naruto's Key to Power (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=35520)

The Special One 12-17-2007 03:22 AM

Naruto's Key to Power

Okay we all know about Naruto's Key, and how it was created for the purpose of reinforcing the seal on Naruto's stomach, if it weakens to a certain degree. If the markings on the Toad is really a Key, than its possible that once it is given to Naruto, he will no longer have to worry about his seal breaking apart, as he would make it stronger or weaker depending on the situation. But there is a reason why Minato had the seal separated from Naruto and was left to Jiraiya for safe keeping.

With the Key basically on the safe it matches, the Kyuubi's chakra would be released in full if drawn upon, and the ability of control Naruto has or had, would have caused him to great trouble to himself and the villagers, so before Minato used a variation of the Corpse Spirit Sealing Method combined with an Eight Divination Signs Seal Style to allow some of the Kyuubi's chakra to leak into the chakra system body and the Kyuubi's spirit to be sealed into Naruto, he made a key that would match the seal and placed it on a Toad that Jiraiya would use.

Going by that alone, we can tell that Minato left his son's care into Jiraiya, as he gave him almost full care of Naruto's self being. Jiraiya confirmed that the Yang chakra was sealed into his Naruto, while the Yin chakra was sealed into Minato's body (thus causing his death). Of course Minato and Kushina wanted Naruto to grow up to be very powerful and talented shinobi like in Jiraiya's Novel (which came true for the most part). Its assumable that Minato did not plan to seal the Kyuubi into Naruto. There was some sort of premonition that called for such, but that's another thread. Also there was a particular jutsu that needed to be mastered to stop whatever threat.

What do you think will happen once Naruto draws upon the Kyuubi's chakra after receiving his Key, assuming he did not obtain it yet? I think Naruto may undergo some sort of transformation from the inside (although I'm not fully discounting physical). What if once Naruto realizes that all of the Kyuubi's chakra is rushing out at an accelerated rate, he'll have to fight the Kyuubi on his own, this means no help from Yamato.

What I believe is that it would be a battle of Willpower, if Naruto is able to overcome the Kyuubi's range, he'll be in control for the long ride, if he looses,
he'll remain in a state of rage and chaos, causing destruction until being stopped by Yamato, or killed by a powerful shinobi.

I believe the tailed states are signs that the rage of the Kyuubi is slowly overtaking, if Naruto is to master the Kyuubi's chakra, he must rid himself
of the tailed states as they cause damage to him, Naruto also must fight by controlling the Kyuubi and making it submit to his every action. The Toad that carries the Key that matches Naruto's seal said that once Naruto enters the 4th tailed state, Naruto's chakra is pushed aside, that is something that must not happen.

Naruto must defeat the Kyuubi and over take him. Jiraiya said that Naruto's chakra was so dense that it burned his hand during Rasengan training, Yamato said that Naruto's chakra's defense was strong, as on a normal basis, any ordinary person would be burned alive by the Kyuubi's chakra. Yamato also said that the seal did not make Uzumaki Naruto, as he was strong enough on his own, which are all true, but Minato intended for Naruto to make use of the Kyuubi's chakra, and the Key was suppose to be given to Naruto because
that's his power now.

As a child Naruto did not know how to control the Kyuubi's chakra, as he hardly knew of the power he had until a while later. Naruto's chakra control was poor due to his natural chakra system suppressing the Kyuubi's, although slowly, as the seal weakens, the Kyuubi's chakra was slowly mixing in with Naruto's overtaking it with each passing year. If Naruto never had the seal, perhaps he would have done better in the exams naturally, as he's Minato's child, possessing some of his talents I would assume. But the seal actually makes Naruto even more stronger in the long run if he's able to master such a powerful and deadly mass of destruction. Mastery of the Kyuubi's chakra grants many bonuses, such as increased speed, power, healing rate, and chakra.

One problem that caused him major troubles after the time skip, was the fact that the Kyuubi's chakra is growing too much and too fast, he's not able to master such an amount of the Kyuubi's chakra at once, so as he gets angry
and the Kyuubi regains more control, Naruto begins to loose himself and he severely hurts himself.

If Naruto is given the Key and he somehow manages to hold back the Kyuubi and defeat it with his own will, that would prove how strong of a shinobi Naruto really is, as only he has the chakra to and the natural instincts to overcome the Kyuubi. Not only was he the only reliable vessel, his parents were Minato and Kushina (although I'm not sure how powerful she is). Last chapter Jiraiya said that Naruto lived up to his parents standards and is the one who will save the world.

I think after Naruto finally manages to get the Kyuubi under his will, we may no longer see the tailed states appearing or the Kyuubi's actual spirit having much to do with Naruto's decision making. Naruto will be able to draw on huge amounts chakra almost at will. During the fight with Neji, Naruto was able to draw on the Kyuubi's chakra and demand it, perhaps Naruto will be able to do it on a larger and more wide spread scale, allowing him to crush his opponents with shear force. By having the Key in his grasp, the Kyuubi's chakra will not slip out on accident, Naruto can force it out on his own, relinquishing all traces of the Kyuubi's actual involvement. With the amount of chakra and control Naruto would have, he'd not have to worry about going out of control once using "That Jutsu".

Like always, I'm open to opinions and suggestions.

satansilent 12-17-2007 03:57 AM

Re: Naruto's Key to Power

I think Minato read Jiraiya book(biography)and knew about the future of his son's...and even knew something about Kuuby ,I mean Minato knew that kuuby summond bye Madara....alot of things going to my mind but I'm really tired now(I had a test 2 hour ago)

The Special One 12-17-2007 04:40 AM

^Me too, really saved me the time of making a theory. Even Minato said that it was like an autobiography, so possibly the things relating to the Rinnegan, Pain's Identity, and the tailed beats, are probably some where connected as well.

Ziylos 12-17-2007 07:43 AM

hate to burst your bubble.. but i dont think minato was referring to jiraiyas book as being naruto's autobiography.. because an autobiography is your own biography, you write it about yourself.. therefore lies the problem.. if jiraiya wrote something life an autobiography, then it would be about himself not naruto, therefore!, naruto would more or less have a similar life/fate as jiraiya.

Because jiraiya knew hermit mode, we can assume that minato knew of it, and naruto will ultimately know of/use it...

SilverYondiame 12-17-2007 11:46 AM

Good theory there TSO! I mostly agree with it. It would only be right for Naruto to have a inner battle to once and for all settle his mastery over the Kyuubi chakra in order to really ascend to a different level. That may just be the next time we really see Naruto on his own again to train or so.

Now I don't know if Minato knew about the Kyuubi being summoned at that time when he read the book by Jiraiya, but I do beleive that as the kyuubi attacked, Minato knew about him being summoned at that time and made the measurements to save the village and put off the doom that was to come. He gave the key to Jiraiya because he knew Jiraiya would watch over Naruto but that the same time keep the key safe enough away from Konoha since Jiraiya was always traveling and writing his books. So the key was safe from Naruto and the village incase anyone wanted to go after it and get Naruto and the kyuubi, the village was safe from attack, and most enemies couldn't defeat Jiraiya so he knew the Key was especially safe with jiraiya.

joj1 12-17-2007 11:54 AM

yeah what i read burned my eyes, but
it would be nice to have all of that done
i mean Naruto vs Kyuubi
that would be awsome
what it the kyuubi wins for a while and takes control
but then out of nowhere naruto starts fighting back and wins that would be cool

trondah 12-17-2007 12:53 PM

For sure Naruto have to defeat the Kyuubi to control it. It can't be as easy as using that key and hope for the best :)

The Special One 12-18-2007 03:44 AM

Quote:

hate to burst your bubble.. but i dont think minato was referring to jiraiyas book as being naruto's autobiography.. because an autobiography is your own biography, you write it about yourself.. therefore lies the problem.. if jiraiya wrote something life an autobiography, then it would be about himself not naruto, therefore!, naruto would more or less have a similar life/fate as jiraiya
? I never said it was Naruto's autobiography. Minato said it was more like Jiraiya's autobiography and I never said otherwise. Jiraiya said that it was a waste of time because his life did not end up like he thought it would, remembering Minato's voice again pushed him to think otherwise, thus remembering about his book. The Autobiography that Jiraiya wrote was a based on thruths, but its not how the whole story happened, of course it was pretty damn close. Jiriaya was actually writing about hero "Naruto" who was really similar to himself, although Minato and Kushina's child is more like that hero than Jiraiya, although Jiraiya stayed true to his students words, he never gave up and managed to sneak some great information to the Pa Toad. Jiraiya and Naruto are alike, of course Naruto is the destined child, Jiraiya is the teacher, they both learned from each other.

Quote:

Naruto to have a inner battle to once and for all settle his mastery over the Kyuubi chakra in order to really ascend to a different level.
It would be almost like Sasuke vs. Orochimaru, where Sasuke overtook him and won his body through willpower. Sasuke obtained control of some of Orochimaru's powers.

DGLG 12-18-2007 04:23 AM

Everything would be fine if Naruto stopped being such a dumbass and try to have a good relationship with kyuubi

The Special One 12-18-2007 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DGLG (Post 1367223)
Everything would be fine if Naruto stopped being such a dumbass and try to have a good relationship with kyuubi

Well going by that logic, Naruto would always be in the tailed states, thus he'd continue to loose control. Every time the Kyuubi offers him power and he takes it, he winds up hurting himself or others. What Naruto needs to do, is to not listen to the Kyuubi and take bind him down, so Naruto could take the chakra only and not the transformations along with it. For that to happen, Naruto must not let the Kyuubi get the better of him, he must defeat him or overpower him. Its Naruto's vessel afterall.

uzumaki619 12-18-2007 07:23 AM

men how come garaa can control is

Avian 12-18-2007 07:38 AM

Thats what i want to happened a test of power between him and the kyuubi. So that once and for all declare that Naruto is stronger that the kyuubi and he aint just dependent on its power though the kyubi is just using only half of its power thats still a testament of how powerfull naruto is.

KingLionheart 12-18-2007 08:16 AM

Gaara could not control Shukaku. Why do you think Gaara was so insane, he never slept. Shukaku took full control of Gaara's body when he went to sleep. Naruto has about as much control os Kyuubi as Gaara did of Shukaku. Gaara was able to access Shukaku's power but he was not able to control it fully. It is also the reason Gaara had the sudden urges to kill because Shukaku was always making suggestions subconsciosly.

maztheplaya 12-18-2007 10:35 AM

I think that Gaara could control Shukaku because he knew this from a very young age , and was his country secret he needed to control Shukaku. But Naruto knew about the Kyuubi very late and did not have the time to control it, the exams , konoha being atacked, the training with Jiraya , controling the Kyuubi was never a priority for Naruto. When Naruto will find out that Pein killed Jiraya a tremendous rage will rise from Naruto and maybe overcome the Kyuubi. And dont forget that the Kyuubi has the most tailes and maybe the most powerfull of all the tailed beasts.

The Special One 12-18-2007 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avian (Post 1367245)
Thats what i want to happened a test of power between him and the kyuubi. So that once and for all declare that Naruto is stronger that the kyuubi and he aint just dependent on its power though the kyubi is just using only half of its power thats still a testament of how powerfull naruto is.

Inside Naruto's mind, he smacks the Kyuubi with a Fuuton.lol

Gaara learned how to somewhat Master his toward the Timeskip, although it was not without drawbacks, as he could not sleep, so it would a constant battle between him and the Sand demon. Naruto needs to Master his Bijuu. Although Gaara is probably better off without his Bijuu, as he can now fully focus. Naruto just needs to fight harder and overtake the Kyuubi by force.