Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Itachi's status development.. (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=36952)

SharinganWarrior 01-19-2008 06:04 PM

Itachi's status development..
 
Am I the only one that thinks that Itachi has degraded as a villian?

Itachi was the villian or badguy, that was mentioned first in Naruto.. A great master of genjutsu, ninjutsu, taijutsu and so on.. The man, who supposedly killed the most powerful clan and feared all through Konoha.. The man who with a blink of an eye defeated the legendary sannin, Orochimaru..

It took one chapter to reduce him to mere pawn, a piece in someone elses plan.. A mysterious character, who no one actually knew anything about, has releaved his motives, someone else motives and ideas.. He isnt in my "top 5" anymore..

I had so high hopes for Itachi, but Im so disappointed.. Unless all he said is a lie, hes going to drop even further down..

MikeyM1979 01-19-2008 07:17 PM

Re: Itachi's status development..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SharinganWarrior (Post 1408459)
Am I the only one that thinks that Itachi has degraded as a villian?

As a villain? No. I don't believe so. He's still the villain he once was, or was once shown to be. The only difference is that the Godly level that his fanboys have thought he was at, has been toned down by the fact that there's another Uchiha who is above him, and that's Madara. Hell, Itachi even pretended to be a caring brother to Sasuke. You don't get much more eviler than that. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharinganWarrior (Post 1408459)
Itachi was the villian or badguy, that was mentioned first in Naruto.. A great master of genjutsu, ninjutsu, taijutsu and so on.. The man, who supposedly killed the most powerful clan and feared all through Konoha.. The man who with a blink of an eye defeated the legendary sannin, Orochimaru..

He wasn't feared through out all of Konoha. o_O He was notorious for his part in the Uchiha massacre, but he wasn't feared. Kakashi wasn't afraid of him the way he was with Oro. Gai wasn't afraid of Itachi. Neither was Kurenai, and she stinks. Asuma showed Itachi no fear.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharinganWarrior (Post 1408459)
It took one chapter to reduce him to mere pawn, a piece in someone elses plan.. A mysterious character, who no one actually knew anything about, has releaved his motives, someone else motives and ideas.. He isnt in my "top 5" anymore..

I'm not sure if you forgot or didn't know this, but Itachi's been a pawn in someone else's plan since he joined Akatsuki. ;) The difference is he's been the pawn of a potentially more powerful character, not Pain. I've yet to see Itachi fanboy Pain the way he's done with Madara.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharinganWarrior (Post 1408459)
I had so high hopes for Itachi, but Im so disappointed.. Unless all he said is a lie, hes going to drop even further down..

I really don't get why people are so disappointed. Itachi is still a powerful ninja, and a very dangerous one. Him being the student and accomplice of Madara doesn't change a damn thing, except for the fact that now, Itachi truly is an expendable character. But that was bound to happen eventually anyway. I think you guys really need to get over this silly shit. >.>

Anbu-Kakashi 01-19-2008 07:54 PM

Re: Itachi's status development..
 
Itachi is as powerful as ever big deal he was on the side of madara that didn't stop him from killing the clan sure he had madara with him however my money is that itachi did almost all the work and he isn't a pwn in anything he killed that clan on his own free will. And in case you haven't noticed everyone in aka is a pwn why aren't you making threads about that yeah i thought so...

As for itachi he is still proving why he is feared mikey i disagree with you itachi basically defeated all 3 of those jounin with his eyes and nothing more as his speed and taijutsu alone proved way to much for even a sharingan user.

Itachi like it or not is a great ninja and super powerful sasuke still has a long road ahead of him to get to itachi and an even longer road to get to madara,itachi single handedly defeated on of the most powerful and gifted uchiha Shisui uchiha nicknamed the mirage.

Sure i am to disappointed to some degree how everything turned out i even was about to leave the boards for a while but decided to see how it goes instead but then again guys did we really really think it wold turn out another way i myself waited for this ever since i saw that statue of madara i knew from the tenju theory that something would be right and i knew that statue was it.

SharinganWarrior 01-19-2008 08:06 PM

Re: Itachi's status development..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 (Post 1408532)
As a villain? No. I don't believe so. He's still the villain he once was, or was once shown to be. The only difference is that the Godly level that his fanboys have thought he was at, has been toned down by the fact that there's another Uchiha who is above him, and that's Madara. Hell, Itachi even pretended to be a caring brother to Sasuke. You don't get much more eviler than that. :p

I have to disgree on that one, mate... You dont think he was introduced and presented as one with Godly powers?.. Ha.. Him being in the Akatsuki wasnt bad, but atcually a bit awesome, cuz it seemed like he wanted to (killin' Uchihas was a test like Deidara, how blind I was:(), he saw a greater purpose in Pain's plan.. Willin' being a part in the Akatsuki.. Since there is an other Uchiha who's above him, and he seems to be doin' what Madara wants him to.. Not be free will (might be free will, but he has become Madara's bitch, just like Haku was to Zabuza..

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 (Post 1408532)
He wasn't feared through out all of Konoha. o_O He was notorious for his part in the Uchiha massacre, but he wasn't feared. Kakashi wasn't afraid of him the way he was with Oro. Gai wasn't afraid of Itachi. Neither was Kurenai, and she stinks. Asuma showed Itachi no fear.

Might have exaggeratin' a bit:p.. Kakashi and Gai might not have shared the same apprehensiveness as Asuma and Kurenai, but they werent exactly thrilled to see Itachi and Kisame..

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 (Post 1408532)
I'm not sure if you forgot or didn't know this, but Itachi's been a pawn in someone else's plan since he joined Akatsuki. ;) The difference is he's been the pawn of a potentially more powerful character, not Pain. I've yet to see Itachi fanboy Pain the way he's done with Madara.

A pawn in the Akatsuki, not as I see it, far from it.. But he is to Madara big time, and I simply dont like it.. In part 1, I never thought that Itachi actions and motives towards Sasuke had anything to do with the organisation's, Akatsuki's goals, and still dont think Sasuke has.. Hes only important to Madara, and Im pretty sure Pain couldnt care less for Sasuke, just like the former members didnt.. Its probably only Itachi, who knows what Madara's true intentions is..

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 (Post 1408532)
I really don't get why people are so disappointed. Itachi is still a powerful ninja, and a very dangerous one. Him being the student and accomplice of Madara doesn't change a damn thing, except for the fact that now, Itachi truly is an expendable character. But that was bound to happen eventually anyway. I think you guys really need to get over this silly shit. >.>

Accomplice to killin' the Uchihas, nothing more, and now a pawn in Madara's plan,, thats all there is.. An expandable character, that is what I deeply hate.. Get over it.. Whatever man.. Such a great and mystery character wasted in just one chapter..

I truely had high hopes for him.. Him makin' one last heroic act in the end to safe either Naruto or Sasuke.. Itachi said to Naruto "I merely wish to talk with you".. I thought hell yah, there more to Itachi.. Hes got some masterplan, a meaning behind his actions.. "The result justicfies the deed", or however that old saying is.. What a letdown..

MikeyM1979 01-19-2008 08:20 PM

Re: Itachi's status development..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anbu-Kakashi (Post 1408619)
As for itachi he is still proving why he is feared mikey i disagree with you itachi basically defeated all 3 of those jounin with his eyes and nothing more as his speed and taijutsu alone proved way to much for even a sharingan user.

I meant he isn't feared in a Yondaime way, as in, Konoha never ordered any of their strong nins to run away from Itachi on sight. :p Those Jounins he fought along side Kisame didn't run from Itachi. That's what I meant when I say he wasn't feared.

Anbu-Kakashi 01-19-2008 08:45 PM

Re: Itachi's status development..
 
@SW

Bro itachi is none ones bitch i don't were the fuk you are getting this haku was willing to die for zabuza he literally licked his ass if that's a bitch then pain is madara's bitch zetsu is madara's bitch aka is madara's btch wtf r u talking about get over it ok there is someone more pwerful than itachi it's madara and he taught itachi everything he knws which is why we have a bad ass ninja.

So stop whining because speaking of a bitch it makes you look like one no offence at all just stating a fact and sorry if you are offended but that's the truth ok itachi is still a bad ass still powerful big deal he is helping his mentor out everyone does that the students are suppose to do that.

wayne788 01-20-2008 02:24 AM

Re: Itachi's status development..
 
we already knew itatchi wasnt the strongest, baddest, most feared villain in naruto.. because.. he was working for the akatsuki the entire time. which means there was always someone stronger than him somewhere...

itatchi is still a beast that should be feared though. where there is good, theres better.... mandara is just the "better" in this situation where as itatchi is just the "good" one. dont discredit itatchi and his power because even though he isnt the strongest... all the sasuke fanboys still cant fck with the itatchi fanboys...

itatchi is still a force to be wreckoned with.

sesshoumaru hyuuga 01-20-2008 04:01 AM

Re: Itachi's status development..
 
itachi is working with akatsuki, but that does not mean there is someone stronger than him, true madara is, but for all we know madara and itachi can have a plan of their own.

MikeyM1979 01-20-2008 04:02 AM

Re: Itachi's status development..
 
I'm fairly sure Pain could take Itachi. :p Being that Itachi prefered to flee from battle against base Jiraiya, while Hermit Mode Jiraiya was taken out by Pain.

SharinganWarrior 01-20-2008 07:28 AM

Re: Itachi's status development..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anbu-Kakashi (Post 1408727)
@SW

Bro itachi is none ones bitch i don't were the fuk you are getting this haku was willing to die for zabuza he literally licked his ass if that's a bitch then pain is madara's bitch zetsu is madara's bitch aka is madara's btch wtf r u talking about get over it ok there is someone more pwerful than itachi it's madara and he taught itachi everything he knws which is why we have a bad ass ninja.

No one in Akatsuki was Pain's bitch.. All of the members fought for same goal, monopoly on war.. No one was willin' to die for Pain.. None.. To some extend, they did want he said, cuz they were a part of the plan... An example, instead of fightin' Konoha, and gettin' Naruto, Deidara chose to take on Sasuke...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anbu-Kakashi (Post 1408727)
So stop whining because speaking of a bitch it makes you look like one no offence at all just stating a fact and sorry if you are offended but that's the truth ok itachi is still a bad ass still powerful big deal he is helping his mentor out everyone does that the students are suppose to do that.

No offense.. Heh.. Whatever, bro...

I know Itachi is still a very skilled nin (didnt mention anything that would say otherwise), but thats not what Im talkin about, kid, is that Itachi status as character has dropped greatly by being pawn, an easily expendable character.. That want I hate..

Use some commas and periods, dude.. Its really annoying readin' your posts..

Anbu-Kakashi 01-20-2008 10:48 AM

Re: Itachi's status development..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SharinganWarrior (Post 1409530)
No one in Akatsuki was Pain's bitch.. All of the members fought for same goal, monopoly on war.. No one was willin' to die for Pain.. None.. To some extend, they did want he said, cuz they were a part of the plan... An example, instead of fightin' Konoha, and gettin' Naruto, Deidara chose to take on Sasuke...



No offense.. Heh.. Whatever, bro...

I know Itachi is still a very skilled nin (didnt mention anything that would say otherwise), but thats not what Im talkin about, kid, is that Itachi status as character has dropped greatly by being pawn, an easily expendable character.. That want I hate..

Use some commas and periods, dude.. Its really annoying readin' your posts..



Dude did you not read the manga itachi said"My accomplice and my mentor" he said my meaning uchiha madara was helping itachi not the other way around so if you define that as a bitch then madara is a bitch.

Who said itachi is willing to die for madara don't state things that haven't even been hinted yet in the manga.

You can whine about it all day but in the end you are still wrong,and you need to stop crying and get over it that's it nothing happened to itachi so i don't know why you are making a big deal out of this.

trondah 01-20-2008 11:31 AM

Re: Itachi's status development..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SharinganWarrior (Post 1409530)
Use some commas and periods, dude.. Its really annoying readin' your posts..

If you are going to insult someone's writing, you should first make sure that you are writing correctly yourself. To put it this way, you are not only raping the English language, but using commas and periods in all the wrong places too.

Anbu-Kakashi 01-20-2008 11:36 AM

Re: Itachi's status development..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by trondah (Post 1409619)
If you are going to insult someone's writing, you should first make sure that you are writing correctly yourself. To put it this way, you are not only raping the English language, but using commas and periods in all the wrong places too.

Lol thx but i don't really care what he says since this isn't some essay for school i write the way I please.

D4rKR34v3r 01-20-2008 11:46 AM

Re: Itachi's status development..
 
Lol quoted wrong post.


I agree, Itachi has gotten weaker, but it is probably because he is becoming blind. He obtained the MKS about 6 year ago? So he is probably relying on genjutsu more than he is using his other skills. It would be fun to see if Madara still has his vision, or if he is blind.

Shade111 01-20-2008 12:08 PM

Re: Itachi's status development..
 
Itachi ain't Madara's bitch.
He looks at him as a God, but he's not his bitch. He's his student, that's all.
Now Konan is the real bitch.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.