Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   I was reading back on the Jiraiya, Pain fight... (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=38331)

ralatone 02-26-2008 10:08 PM

I was reading back on the Jiraiya, Pain fight...

And I noticed that Jiraiya mentioned that he trained at a place called "Myoboku Mountain."

http://img7.onemanga.com/mangas/0000...0000374/15.jpg

After reading that It made me wonder if that could be a place Naruto will go to train after he learns about Jiraiya's death in order to get strong enough to defeat pain. I dont think Kishimoto would have put the name of where Jiraiya trained just for the hell of it but instead to possibly foreshadow Naruto's training in the future.

Do you think there is a possibility to this happening? Especially since it's been stated that this year will be Sasuke's, Sakura's, and Kakashi's time to shine, so in that time Naruto could be out training learning all crazy ass jutsu. I dunno, maybe i'm totally off or something. So what are your thoughts on this ?

shopnshave 02-26-2008 10:17 PM

Re: I was reading back on the Jiraiya, Pain fight...

yea, i beleive you are thinking exactly as most of the other members on this forum are. I agree with you

ralatone 02-26-2008 10:20 PM

Yeah but everyone else called it "toad mountain":rolleyes:

liuaishan 02-27-2008 08:39 AM

just coz everyone called it toad mountain, it doesn't mean they referred to another mountain than the one Jiraiya trained at. Yah, most of the people have the same theory, that Naruto will go there and train. I personally hope, Naruto will gain some original and personal jutsus, and not be a copy of Jiraiya. But I would love to see him in hermit mode, except for that nose. XD

joj1 02-27-2008 12:32 PM

um i think the word toad mountain is what everybody says so u dont have to say
Myoboku Mountain
i mean to me saying that is alot so if toads rule that mountain then its called toad mountain to me

liondemon 02-27-2008 07:35 PM

Jiraiya heeps the toad scroll with him at all times. I cant remember if it was on him when he died, but I'm sure everything that was Jiraiya's is now Naruto's. If u have something great, u have to leave it with someone when u die. Maybe the toads took it back, but two of them are carrying messages that have to do with Naruto's destiny.

Naruto will one way or another get involved with the toads. He is about to be hit with scrolls with tons of powerful jutsu. The techniue is written down on the scroll. He doesnt need help, and missions would only slow him down from truly devoting to training. He just needs some place that he can go for a few years and do nothing but train until he can master everything that his grandaddy left him. It will take years.

Yamato may leave to train with him to help him learn to control kyuubi more and his limits with it kyubi. However, Yamato was the one who told him that he should no longer rely on Kyubi so Yamato may stay in Konoha.

joj1 02-28-2008 12:11 PM

maybe if he used a little power boost from the kyuubi to help him would be useful to him

Namikaze85 02-28-2008 01:13 PM

I myself call it the toad place i know what it's really called but toad is easier to spell then moyoboku or w/e. Yes i think he will train there cause i just doubt kishi will make naruto "wait" as he says it what's gonna happen to him he will erase him for a year lol no he will let him train. He has to because it's obvious he has to beat pein.

I see no way madara being stronger then pain whatsoever not after what itachi said.

gravu 02-28-2008 02:07 PM

what said itachi about pein ?

trondah 02-28-2008 04:13 PM

Pain must be equal or stronger than Madara, as he is Naruto's opponent and Madara is Sasuke's. And we all know the name of the manga.

thinmints 02-28-2008 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liondemon (Post 1454225)
Jiraiya heeps the toad scroll with him at all times. I cant remember if it was on him when he died, but I'm sure everything that was Jiraiya's is now Naruto's. If u have something great, u have to leave it with someone when u die. Maybe the toads took it back, but two of them are carrying messages that have to do with Naruto's destiny.

Naruto will one way or another get involved with the toads. He is about to be hit with scrolls with tons of powerful jutsu. The techniue is written down on the scroll. He doesnt need help, and missions would only slow him down from truly devoting to training. He just needs some place that he can go for a few years and do nothing but train until he can master everything that his grandaddy left him. It will take years.

Yamato may leave to train with him to help him learn to control kyuubi more and his limits with it kyubi. However, Yamato was the one who told him that he should no longer rely on Kyubi so Yamato may stay in Konoha.

whre did you find that avatar?