Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Sasuke Snake-Hawk Theory (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=38629)

lan2cp 03-06-2008 10:23 AM

Sasuke Snake-Hawk Theory

Well as the title says, this is a theory I found on about how things might turn out concerning Sasuke and the comparisons made to him about becoming a Hawk or remaining a Snake and where Kishi might have based this idea on. I would like to clarify that I did NOT create this theory. I found it while browsing another forum and decided to share it with you guys.

Ok here it goes:

Let's start where Tobi/Madara talked about Sasuke remain a snake or become a hawk:

http://img30.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/00000371/02.jpg

About snake, crow and fox

http://www.culturalindia.net/indian-folktales/panchatantra-tales/crow-and-snake.html

sasuke = snake
itachi = crow
madara = fox

if he remain a snake, he will be fooled by the crow, that had the help of the fox;

About hawk and crow

http://bardosurfer.blogspot.com/2005/07/why-crow-fights-hawk.html

sasuke = hawk
itachi = crow
mouse = sharingan

--------------

Meanwhile, skinny Crow searched for food. he was very hungry but he was too proud to ask hawk for help. After many days of no food, skeleton Crow thought to himself: "That Hawk, he's so fat he can barely fly! I will steal a meal from him." Crow had heard how Falcon tricked Hawk was out of his dinner. "If it worked for him then it will work for me."(exacly what itachi thinks right now, he just is trying to make the SAME thing that madara did with his little brother, steal his eye for the light, itachi is trying to copy madara to get the ems/light, the same way the crow tried to copy the falcon to get the mouse/food)

Crow hid in Hawk's favorite tree where the leaves were thick. Soon, dinner time arrived and so did Hawk. If Crow had lips, he would have licked them as he saw the fat mouse in Hawk's talons. Without a sound, Crow dropped from his hiding place. Just like Falcon. Crow crowed his best Falcon impersonation: "SCRAAWW!" only inches from Hawk's head.

To Crow's surprise, Hawk did not drop his meal in fright. Hawk opened his wings and spun. Startled Crow crashed into Hawk and the mouse-meal popped out of Hawk's beak. Crow and Hawk raced towards the ground below where the stunned prey had fallen. Hawk got there first and grabbed the mouse with his talons. Crow "CAAAWWW"ed in exasperation and chased after Hawk.

the crow itachi tries to copy the falcon madara to steal the hawk sasuke's sharingan and get the light, even it itachi did exacly like the crow of the story, he copied

so:

madara = falcon(if that is true i see problems for sasuke...)
itachi = crow
sasuke = hawk
sharingan = mouse
--------------

if he become a hawk, the crow will try to steal his mouse, and fight with him for that, but the hawk will end up with the mouse for him;

Its not the first time that Kishimoto would use the animals to represent the things, Sasuke x Orochimaru was the same thing:

Why sasuke will be a hawk in the end:

kishimoto planned the sasuke - snake - hawk thing a long time ago, the same way he planned about madara - fox - (probably a falcon in a little), he was always a hawk since the start, the problem is that the hawk still has the snake in his talons.(when kishimoto created madara, and the kyuubi attack, he probably thought about how would be his relaction with the plot, so he thought about sasuke/naruto);

http://img30.onemanga.com/mangas/000...01_007-008.jpg
-sasuke in a bird?-

http://img30.onemanga.com/mangas/000..._ch003_085.jpg
-here is even funny, the tittle of the chapter 3 is uchiha sasuke, and the picture shows naruto with a bird at his side, using a bandage of konoha ¬¬'-

http://img30.onemanga.com/mangas/000..._ch004_109.jpg
-in the 4th chapter he showed the team 7 - sannin thing, and how sasuke would go to the "snake" side-

What does become a hawk mean to sasuke:

He will win Itachi and get back/still have what Itachi took/tried to take from him, just like what happens when one hawk fight against a crow and get his mouse.

In the end, the hawk will win the crow and have his mouse, the same way the hawk got the snake in his talons

How will sasuke become the hawk that he always was?

Sasuke will have problems with Itachi until he figure out that he needs to become the hawk that he always was, back in konoha, he needs to figure out that he needs to return to konoha and his friends, that is what i believe, and he will think that in a little, probably he will figure out that he went to the snake side for "nothing", the gap between him and itachi will remain, and he will just stand up and fight when he remember and regret all what he did to his friends and konoha, when he figure out that cut his bonds never helped him and he will win itachi after that, when he fight because all the bad things that he did because of this revenge, not only because of this revenge.

liuaishan 03-06-2008 10:42 AM

Re: Sasuke Snake-Hawk Theory

oh, that's the theory I was talking about last week, or 2 weeks ago, on the predictions thread. I was totally converted to it and wanted to believe in the morals that Sasuke should lose this Itachi fight, and receive his right to win only when he opens his eyes, and realizes he has to become hawk first, and give up snake. And for this, he has to remember his friends and what they could truly do to support him.

but I don't really believe in kishi anymore. :(
but I should leave the whining till the fight is really over.

KatrinaKatt 03-06-2008 11:44 AM

Pretty impressive theory, actually.

Sounds really plausible to me. I've been hoping to hear something about this for a while ^.^

I definately like the part about how Sasuke becomes a Hawk =]

uchihamadara 03-06-2008 05:00 PM

it would be a good decision if sasuke returns to konoha i would love. we can see how the new and improved team seven will preform.

lan2cp 03-06-2008 05:04 PM

Although I'm not too crazy about the Uchiha business, if it ends this way, I think everyone would be pleased with how Kishi handled this fight.

uchihamadara 03-06-2008 05:12 PM

i really want both sasuke and itachi to live but another death is coming and all the fingers are pointing to itachi.

platinumrug 03-06-2008 11:41 PM

I've seen this theory before, i like it a lot. And i cannot wait for the new chapter.

sheik 03-08-2008 04:41 PM

this is a great theory. It makes a lot of sense and there is a lot of evidence to back it up. I just wonder what happens to team snake if he gets back with konoha. I am pretty sure Konoha won't take the rest of team snake with open arms.

Namikaze85 03-08-2008 04:43 PM

Yes but sasuke has used all the snake tricks so far "oro" he hasn't really used any ability of his own past itachi used simply what uchiha use or powerful uchiha at least sasuke relied on the cs forms oro's special kwarimi kirin,him losing his chakra even let oro out.

cherryblossom 03-08-2008 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Namikaze85 (Post 1463218)
Yes but sasuke has used all the snake tricks so far "oro" he hasn't really used any ability of his own past itachi used simply what uchiha use or powerful uchiha at least sasuke relied on the cs forms oro's special kwarimi kirin,him losing his chakra even let oro out.

Could you rephare what you said please. I don't understand what you're trying to say :).

KatrinaKatt 03-08-2008 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherryblossom (Post 1463367)
Could you rephare what you said please. I don't understand what you're trying to say :).

LOL, I was thinking the exact same thing..

Sorry Nami!

My attempt at translation:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Namikaze85 (Post 1463218)
Yes, but sasuke has used all the snake tricks so far [that he learned/gained from orochimaru]. [H]e hasn't really used any ability of his own past, [unlike] itachi [who] used simply what [the] uchiha use (Fire abilities?), or powerful uchiha (Genjutsu/MS Techniques?). Sasuke [has] relied on the cs forms, oro's special kwarimi, [and] kirin, [which caused him to lose all his chakra letting orochimaru out.]

Shikamaru2007 03-09-2008 06:19 AM

it is cool theory .... I hope it will be a part in the next arc ,,,

licktongue 03-09-2008 07:11 AM

nice theory.. i'm impressed..

liondemon 03-09-2008 06:59 PM

Theory sounds very good. I just thought that by Hawk he meant an Uchiha God like the Tengu God. The Tengu God had hawks wings like Sasuke naturally had when he used the CS. Right now Sasuke uses snakes since he learned from Orochumaru. If Sasuke were to get MS, or even EMS, then he would be closer to a the true Godly powers of an Uchiha. He would no longer need to use his jutsu taiught to him by Orochumaru since his natural Uchiha talents would be so much more powerfull. Also, a snake and hawk basically eat the same prey. They are both powerful predators, but the snake always falls prey to the Hawk. The Hawk is the better predator. Sasuke as Orochumaru's snake would be extremely powerfull. Orocumaru was a Sannin. Sasuke with MS or EMS would be even greater than Orochumaru could dream of being, and it would be his own birth right power.

Vengeance 03-09-2008 07:13 PM

Didn't read the whole thing cause I heard it before but overall the manga may go in that direction looking at the lastest chapter. As in Sasuke becoming a "hawk" to defeat the "crow"(Itachi).