Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Could Sasuke possibly get MS and EMS by taking Itachi's eyes? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=38863)

liondemon 03-14-2008 09:38 PM

Could Sasuke possibly get MS and EMS by taking Itachi's eyes?

COuld Sasuke still get MS and EMS all in once since Itachi's eyes have MS? EMS was said to be achieved because the TRANSPLANT of the eye gave the "younger brother's eyes" an eternal light for the host. In this case, Itachi already has MS and so by transplanting Itachi's into his own eyes, he would have MS with an eternal light. If the transplant alone gave birth to EMS, I would think that Sasuke nor Itaci would even need MS first. Maybe im wrong.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/386/09/

The eye TRANSPLANT gave way to the EMS. A MS that never loses it's light, and with some etra tricks. Its A MS bonus pakage.

Also, Itachi says that this can only be done between CLANSMEN. Not brothers. These were his final words about the EMS before Itachi said this is the final secret about our eyes. Madara can take Sasuke's eyes because he is a clansmen. Madara will get a better EMS probably. With Sasuke natural powerful Sharingan, with EMS in Madara's body.

superhumus 03-15-2008 01:44 AM

Re: Could Sasuke possibly get MS and EMS by taking Itachi's eyes?

well itachi said "simply gaining another's eyes didnt equate to gaining this power"
so id say sasuke wld hv to get the MS on his own first before he can get EMS

but i don think u can upgrade the EMS by taking more eyes coz if it was so, madara wld hv just taken itachi's eyes when he first met him along with the eyes of all the other uchihas who were capable of using the sharingan

look at the last panel here
uchihas killed their friends to get MS and took their sibling's eyes to get EMS. I know itachi said earlier that the transplant cld only be done between clansmen but just think about it. If madara cld hv gotten the EMS from just anyone y wld he hv taken it frm his brother?

Avian 03-15-2008 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superhumus (Post 1467514)
well itachi said "simply gaining another's eyes didnt equate to gaining this power"
so id say sasuke wld hv to get the MS on his own first before he can get EMS

but i don think u can upgrade the EMS by taking more eyes coz if it was so, madara wld hv just taken itachi's eyes when he first met him along with the eyes of all the other uchihas who were capable of using the sharingan

look at the last panel here
uchihas killed their friends to get MS and took their sibling's eyes to get EMS. I know itachi said earlier that the transplant cld only be done between clansmen but just think about it. If madara cld hv gotten the EMS from just anyone y wld he hv taken it frm his brother?

Ahmm? probably because his brother was willing? or if you have murdered some other than his brother then they might get an uprising from the clan.

But to point out to what you said... Why would Itachi wants to get Sasuke's eyes if Sasuke's wasnt upgraded to MS then?

MS or not i think its automatic?! Transplanting automatically get you EMS gaining the abilities though will have to be earned by oneself.

liondemon 03-15-2008 06:23 AM

Madara took his brothers eyes out of desperation. He wasnt trying to get any special powers. He was desperate and his brother was right in front of him. Of course it couldnt be done between just anyone. All Uchiha's dont even get Sharingan. Also, Itachi's eyes already have MS. Why would Sasuke need it first if he will now have Itachi's eyes, which already have MS? The transplant will give Itach's eyes a permanent MS in Sasuke's body.