Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Create a Fanclub (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=160)
-   -   The Bleach FC (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=38893)

gaaraofthesand.1234 03-15-2008 09:36 PM

The Bleach FC

Welcome to the bleach Fan Club!

http://alysu.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/ichigo36ed.png

How to join:
~Just reply here in the thread, nicely, please, and I'll get to you when I can.
~Or drop me a PM~

RULES;
~STAY on topic~
~NO spamming~
~NO double posting~
~NO flaming~
~Be respectful~
~Have fun =D~

OWNER;
gaaraofthesand.1234

Co-Owners;

Members;

Banners needed, if you can make one, please contribute! =]

gaaraofthesand.1234 03-15-2008 09:48 PM

Re: The Bleach FC

Second post used for more space later.

YoshiToshi 03-15-2008 10:23 PM

Double posting is allowed so long as it's used productively, as I'm sure it will be used so. Just as double posting is allowed in the graphics section, this type of double posting where information and whatnot will go it allowed. At least, in my book.

Now both of you, stop yer bitchin'. Both of you are spamming. If you have a problem with the other person's posting, don't argue-- just report it.

Now as request by the thread creator, I'm going to delete all the posts that had to do with this. So just stop it. If you want to join, then join. Don't say stuff like, "oh, i'm going to have to think about it." That's spam, too.

Tsuna 03-15-2008 10:37 PM

Sounds to me like catilena is just as angry as the others seemingly are. Don't act like a bitch towards someone when you're trying to come off as the good guy. Don't make you look too good, does it?

And as a side bar to Toshi's post: The both of you were spamming, FC or no. There is no rule stating that since it's a fanclub and posts don't count, you can spam till your fingers start cramping. The only place spam is tolerated is in the spam zone. And like hell if you guys are gonna spam your asses off in an argument that can easily turn into a flame war. You got something to say to each other, take it to a PM where it belongs. Don't bring outside issues into an FC.

Gaara: There is plenty of space left in the first post, you don't necessarily need a second reserved post for anything I could think of unless you were planning to make this in some kind of RP or some shit. I'm sure you can fit all your rules and members into one post. It's not that hard. But like Toshi said, it's allowed as long as you use it for a good reason. Don't know what you'll need it for, but it's allowed.

Catilena: Don't post in an FC just to say you'll think about joining. That's like posting in an opinion thread saying, "I dunno." It's spam. If you have something to contribute--say advice or a suggestion for improvement, that's different. But this was not the case. As for your little argument with him--don't stir up shit. That's an extremely immature thing to do, especially when the topic at hand has nothing to do with the shit you started spewing. Let it go, or handle it somewhere else--It doesn't belong here.

gaaraofthesand.1234 03-16-2008 10:14 AM

Yeah, thanks you two. I was just using it in case I needed it later. Sometimes I have in other places.

catilena1890 03-16-2008 07:38 PM

*sigh* I want to join,. (though I don't know why...Bleach still complicated to me.) :(

emerald69 03-19-2008 09:49 PM

i'll join. can i be a co-owner please?
i know alot about Bleach.
and i'll try and make a banner.

nejiIS1 03-21-2008 12:53 AM

i want to join too i dont know a lot about bleach but i have watched it a few times. enough to get a general knolege of spirit hunters.

Zatch Bell_lover 03-21-2008 04:34 PM

joinage az well

gaaraofthesand.1234 03-22-2008 11:12 AM

Welcome all. You're all in.

Zatch Bell_lover 03-27-2008 04:43 PM

yeahhhhhhhhhhh (so happy :p ) oh i wanna co-own as well

emerald69 03-27-2008 08:49 PM

yeah man.

i wonder where the leader is?

catilena1890 03-27-2008 10:52 PM

He's been gone for awhile, but don't worry, he has a tendancy to do this, he'll be back soon.

Zatch Bell_lover 03-28-2008 09:58 PM

hopefully lolz

emerald69 03-28-2008 10:36 PM

wow. that's kinda bad. i think.