Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   World News (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=169)
-   -   Man imprisons daughter in cellar for 24 years! (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=40242)

goku100 04-28-2008 03:38 PM

Man imprisons daughter in cellar for 24 years!

Quote:

A 73-year-old Austrian man has confessed to imprisoning his daughter in a cellar for 24 years and fathering her seven children, police have said.

Police said Josef Fritzl also admitted burning the body of a baby that died at the house in Amstetten, Lower Austria.

Mr Fritzl has been taken to court while authorities are caring for the woman, now 42, and her six surviving children.

Photos of the man's basement show a concealed network of tiny windowless chambers which were soundproofed.

Prosecutors say Mr Fritzl is expected to be taken into protective custody after appearing before a magistrate.

The woman, Elisabeth, disappeared aged 18 on 28 August 1984 when, according to her testimony to police, her father lured her into the cellar, drugging and handcuffing her before locking her up.

She is reported to have been made to write a letter which made it look as if she had run away.

The head of the criminal affairs bureau in Lower Austria, Franz Polzer, said Mr Fritzl had admitted sexually abusing his daughter repeatedly during the time he imprisoned her.

Mr Polzer said Mr Fritzl told investigators Elisabeth had given birth to seven children, including twins in 1996, but one died shortly after being born and that he had thrown the body into an incinerator in the building.

Source, BBC Link Here
A father prisoned her daughter for 24 fucking years and had sexual relations with her and had 7 babies with her....WTF!

Hokage4354 04-28-2008 04:36 PM

Re: Man imprisons daughter in cellar for 24 years!

Holy shit. . .

That is one sick bastard.

How did the other 6 babies not do anything?

Where were the babies?

Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar 04-28-2008 04:42 PM

3 of them were allowed to go to school, 3 of them stayed in the celler with her, but one of them died... sad eh? but what i dont get is why the 3 children that were allowed to go to school why didnt they say anything? im sure there was a reason probly threatened to kill them

Kaine 04-28-2008 05:47 PM

something like this happened about 30 years ago to a greek village,where people don't have much education.The family you see had a daughter that was hysteric,paranoid,etc9all the crazy stuff)and they kept her locked for 29 years.The family was accused but they were found inocent since they didn;t know what to do(no doctors around there,the people would look them with pitty etc)plus she wasn't totally locked up since she had not a good sense of what was going on around her.But this one is different.Those people locked her up from an odd,uneducational "love".They didn't torture her as that man did.Not that I agree with the first case or find it right.Sry if I rambled but that case brought that one to my mind.Oh it was at 1974 when they found the girl(she was there since 1945).

DanIvanX29 04-28-2008 05:50 PM

whoa......... that just plain evil.

phew2 04-28-2008 06:34 PM

omg... thats really mean. Poor Elisabeth & the babies. :(

Sevi 04-28-2008 08:30 PM

That's fucked up, man. What sick bastard does something like this to his daughter?!

ShinobiKnight 04-28-2008 08:43 PM

Poor kids. If they're found to not have any mental instabilities, and they go to public school, they'll have this hanging over them all the time. Whenever the others talk about their parents, it's gonna drag some painful thoughts out of those unfortunate souls. The girl is probably messed up for life already. I couldn't imagine going through that and coming out fully sane. I'm wondering just what was wrong with the father/grandfather in the first place, doing all that. It's such a pity that people like that are able to have children.

Ami-san 04-28-2008 09:33 PM

Thats one sick a$$hole...I would have lost my sanity being imprisoned in a cellar for 24 years.

xXmagnesiumXx 04-28-2008 11:21 PM

that is sick. They will need to be counseled.

kenneth20748 04-29-2008 03:34 PM

When I saw this online, I wanted to puke. This guy is one the tops of top asshole of all time. Words can't describe how I felt when I saw that on tv. He should get raped himself to see how it was felt... in fact, throw him in the US prison system, I bet he'll like it here.

Haku2099 04-29-2008 03:45 PM

This is so wrong on so many levels this guy should be skinned alive then burned -_-

catilena1890 04-29-2008 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goku100 (Post 1497782)
A father prisoned her daughter for 24 fucking years and had sexual relations with her and had 7 babies with her....WTF!

Sheesh, that is so wrong in so many ways.... I'm not gonna say anything more about this.

Swtvi3tboi08 04-29-2008 04:28 PM

Dear lord, thats some fucked up shit.

Babyface BK 04-29-2008 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goku100 (Post 1497782)

I knew a brit would make this post seeing as how I read this article in the mirror yesterday. It was sickening I turned the page halfway through the article.